12 Year old stabs brother to death at home

Further proof the number of guns in the US has nothing to to with the violence in the US.

I'd estimate at least 80% of the homes in my town are armed -- probably a lot more. I looked hard today to find out if anyone has ever been murdered in my town

Zip.

When I’m making a point. Why would SOMEONE ELSE bring up my religion on an unrelated thread?

It is exactly the same as if I said to a known Black (there goes the capitalization again) person speaking on a topic unrelated to race “you’re like the black version of …..whoever.”

All you bleeding hearts would be accusing me of racism.

You‘re the bigot here.
Just mentioning that you are Jewish is not some type of slur unless of course you are overly defensive about it.

And you whine about antisemitism as much as MarcATL whines about racism so yes you are the Jewish version of MarcATL

Just mentioning that you are Jewish is not some type of slur unless of course you are overly defensive about it.

And you whine about antisemitism as much as MarcATL whines about racism so yes you are the Jewish version of MarcATL
The fact that you even bring up my Jewish religion AT ALL on a thread that has nothing to do with religion speaks volumes.

The fact that you even bring up my Jewish religion AT ALL on a thread that has nothing to do with religion speaks volumes.
Yup you are overly defensive for some reason.
And the word Jewish can be used to describe an ethnic group too which is more how I use it because even though you think I have contempt for your religion I really don't have any more contempt for Judaism than I do for any religion.

Yup you are overly defensive for some reason.
And the word Jewish can be used to describe an ethnic group too which is more how I use it because even though you think I have contempt for your religion I really don't have any more contempt for Judaism than I do for any religion.
It’s the same as if there were a thread on household improvements, and a poster known to be black said that he hires an electrician for electrical projects, and you - out of the blue - said “well, blacks do that.”

Keep trying to defend why you bring up a poster’s Judaism when it is totally unrelated to the thread.
I didn't bring up your religion at all. YOU did.

Just because I mention you are Jewish is not a slur on your religion no matter how much you want to think it is.

You ARE Jewish are you not? You do constantly post about antisemitism do you not?
You constantly criticize Blacks do you not?

All these are true therefore not derogatory

^^^ This kind of dumb shit is what you're up against, folks. ^^^
The op is making fun of gun grabbers and you seem to be feeling the pain

But the police chief asks a good question

Whats going on in America to create all these child murderers?

I think they are the products of the toxic sick culture that libs have created

Some people think guns are the problem but the real problem is emotionally unstable people.
People kill people
People have always killed people
People will always kill people

That is as much of a natural law as gravity.

The op is making fun of gun grabbers and you seem to be feeling the pain

But the police chief asks a good question

Whats going on in America to create all these child murderers?

I think they are the products of the toxic sick culture that libs have created
there is a clear lack of understanding of sarcasm among many of these people

I didn't bring up your religion at all. YOU did.

Just because I mention you are Jewish is not a slur on your religion no matter how much you want to think it is.

You ARE Jewish are you not? You do constantly post about antisemitism do you not?

I point it when it is warranted. What’s wrong with that? Antisemitism is on a rapid rise, worldwide and here, and is at its highest point since right before WWII.
You constantly criticize Blacks do you not?
No I don’t. I push back against the idea that their problems are due to white racism, and point out behavior that leads to problems.
All these are true therefore not derogatory
I just told you they’re not true. I know you’re a know-it-all, but you are not the arbiter of what is true or not.

Some people think guns are the problem but the real problem is emotionally unstable people.

Never in the entire history of humankind has a gun gotten up from where it was lying, under its own power, and killed someone.

The gun grabbers know this and they know they are lying.

They are not thinking with their brains, they are thinking with their TV's.

They must be ignored, at least.

I point it when it is warranted. What’s wrong with that? Antisemitism is on a rapid rise, worldwide and here, and is at its highest point since right before WWII.

No I don’t. I push back against the idea that their problems are due to white racism, and point out behavior that leads to problems.

I just told you they’re not true. I know you’re a know-it-all, but you are not the arbiter of what is true or not.
Your opinion.

I call it as I see it

Don;t like it then put me on ignore

Never in the entire history of humankind has a gun gotten up from where it was lying, under its own power, and killed someone.

The gun grabbers know this and they know they are lying.

They are not thinking with their brains, they are thinking with their TV's.

They must be ignored, at least.

Lib gun grabbers cant admit that our sick liberal culture is the problem so they have to blame the gun

Your opinion.

I call it as I see it

Don;t like it then put me on ignore
And what you say is YOUR opinion.

I call it as I see it, too. A poster who brings up a Jew’s religion on a thread having nothing to do with religion is hostile to Jews. Or at least Jews who punch back.

Forum List

Back