AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Hello. 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) and child sexual abuse victim Mr. Tommy Sotomayor is a much respected, as well as reviled veteran YouTube social commentator and American news broadcaster sharing his truths and knowledge about America's African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* HEALTH CRISIS that for decades, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, has deprived untold numbers of American children and teens from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to experience during a critical period of human/childhood development.

People may not agree with Tommy's often hypocritical, crude and abrasive style for delivering his experiences, truth and knowledge, though a growing number of our responsible American and foreign born neighbors concerned about the emotional HEALTH and well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, comprehend and support the underlying messages Tommy Sotomayor, aka "Mr. Madness", shares with our world.

In this October 23, 2018 broadcast titled, "ATW #29 12 Year Old Pregnant Proud Momma & More! SAD SAD SAD", Tommy addresses, "Irresponsible sexual behavior that black folks do" (12:40)

My question is: Are police and child welfare authorities investigating to determine who raped or engaged in criminal behavior that impregnated this child?
____
In case there is any confusion, I am writing about and sharing evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

RELATED VIDEOS:

"Blaque Queen Allows Boyfriend To Impregnate Her 10 Year Old Daughter In Order To Keep Him!"

___
"Emotional Woman Wants Her 'TRIFLING SAVAGE' Black Sisters Destroyed!" ~Chyna Fox

___
"Princella's PAIN - 'Pro Black' Americans Sexualizing Our Nation's Children" ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

Peace.

_tupac burke harris AWARENESS.png
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter;
Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Hello. 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) and child sexual abuse victim Mr. Tommy Sotomayor is a much respected, as well as reviled veteran YouTube social commentator and American news broadcaster sharing his truths and knowledge about America's African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* HEALTH CRISIS that for decades, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, has deprived untold numbers of American children and teens from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to experience during a critical period of human/childhood development.

People may not agree with Tommy's often hypocritical, crude and abrasive style for delivering his experiences, truth and knowledge, though a growing number of our responsible American and foreign born neighbors concerned about the emotional HEALTH and well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, comprehend and support the underlying messages Tommy Sotomayor, aka "Mr. Madness", shares with our world.

In this October 23, 2018 broadcast titled, "ATW #29 12 Year Old Pregnant Proud Momma & More! SAD SAD SAD", Tommy addresses, "Irresponsible sexual behavior that black folks do" (12:40)

My question is: Are police and child welfare authorities investigating to determine who raped or engaged in criminal behavior that impregnated this child?
____
In case there is any confusion, I am writing about and sharing evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

RELATED VIDEOS:

"Blaque Queen Allows Boyfriend To Impregnate Her 10 Year Old Daughter In Order To Keep Him!"

___
"Emotional Woman Wants Her 'TRIFLING SAVAGE' Black Sisters Destroyed!" ~Chyna Fox

___
"Princella's PAIN - 'Pro Black' Americans Sexualizing Our Nation's Children" ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

Peace.

___
Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Just like the Black Murders happening in Chicago and Baltimore, the liberals dont give a rats ass about these people, until it is time to vote....
Sad, very sad.

____

RELATED VIDEOS:

___

___

Peace.

___

Should speed along your replacement

____

RELATED VIDEOS:

___

___

Peace.

___

Should speed along your replacement

You're sick!!

The experience of young Appalachian mothers

How come Republicans only care about black mothers? Why not teenage mothers in Red States?

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, Deanrd. Is that your reply, "White ppl do it too?"

Peace.
No, not really.

We know Republican care nothing for babies. Only the fetus. When USMB Republicans bring up blacks at any time, it's an undisguised racial attack.

Even Trump finally admits to being a white nationalist. Republicans are letting it all hang out.

The experience of young Appalachian mothers

How come Republicans only care about black mothers? Why not teenage mothers in Red States?

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, Deanrd. Is that your reply, "White ppl do it too?"

Peace.
No, not really.

We know Republican care nothing for babies. Only the fetus. When USMB Republicans bring up blacks at any time, it's an undisguised racial attack.

Even Trump finally admits to being a white nationalist. Republicans are letting it all hang out.

Ya mean like Margaret Sanger?

Forum List

Back