12 Year-Old Dies From Toothache

A 12 year old died from ignorance and an expectation that the government was responsible to provide for his medical needs.

Finding free dental is a Google search away.

washington DC dentist free clinic - Google Search

about as ignorant as thinking a google search will lead to free detisrty.

I personally know a number of Christian dentists where I live that provide free dental care at a religious based homeless shelter here in town. Some dentists have been doing it for over 30 years. One of the things I took away from this story is that they never looked outside of the medicaid system. Why would you when you've mainly lived off of government entitlement programs all your life and think the government is your only option?

A 12 year old died from ignorance and an expectation that the government was responsible to provide for his medical needs.

Finding free dental is a Google search away.

washington DC dentist free clinic - Google Search

I personally know a number of Christian dentists where I live that provide free dental care at a religious based homeless shelter here in town. Some dentists have been doing it for over 30 years. One of the things I took away from this story is that they never looked outside of the medicaid system. Why would you when you've mainly lived off of government entitlement programs all your life and think the government is your only option?

And those homeless shelters and dentists write it off on their taxes. I have lived off government entitlements? Do you think I'm a banker?

And those homeless shelters and dentists write it off on their taxes. I have lived off government entitlements? Do you think I'm a banker?

First, you are making an assumption as to write offs and second, so what!? What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? The point is that there are ways to receive free dental care if you can't afford it other than thinking the government is responsible to provide it to you. The dentists I know who do this do it out of Christian compassion for those less fortunate. They do it because they feel it is the right thing to do personally instead of the government telling telling them they need to.

Last edited:

What, may I ask, is wrong with them writing off legal deductions?

Immie

Forum List

Back