12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun, Proves Need of 2nd Amendment

GuyPinestra

Jan 29, 2012
12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun, Proves Need of 2nd Amendment - Celia Bigelow - Page 1

12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun

As the left continues to advocate for further restrictions on the Second Amendment, others are using it to save their lives.

This past Wednesday a young 12-year old girl in Bryan County, Oklahoma was able to protect her life when an intruder kicked in her back door and entered her house. Frantically, she called her mother who advised her to grab their household gun, hide in the closet, and call 911.

The intruder made his way through the house, and as he was opening the door of the closet, the young girl shot him through the closet door. The intruder left the house and the girl was found unharmed. The police arrived and took the man into custody.

What would have happened had the girl not been armed? We can’t be sure, but there are far too many stories of young girls being kidnapped, murdered, and raped.

Now explain to me again why we need more restrictive gun laws?

Which one of you libs would prefer that this little girl be UNARMED?

and-intruder-wouldnt-try-to-disarm-this-woman-your-elected-representatives-promised-to-do-it-for-him-500x305.jpg

gunowners1.jpg

Gun haters believe it's morally superior to be raped and murdered than to defend yourself with a gun.

Bizarre thought processes, I guess... :dunno:

I guess it wouldn't bother me if the libs just kept themselves unarmed and in the state of 'Perpetual Victimhood', if they'd just leave the rest of us alone.

How's that for 'Social Darwinism'?

The intruder also had a criminal record which included "Abducting." Good for the little girl!!!!!!!! All 12-year-old girls should carry guns because they'll need them to keep the sexual predators at bay theses days.

12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun, Proves Need of 2nd Amendment - Celia Bigelow - Page 1

As the left continues to advocate for further restrictions on the Second Amendment, others are using it to save their lives.

This past Wednesday a young 12-year old girl in Bryan County, Oklahoma was able to protect her life when an intruder kicked in her back door and entered her house. Frantically, she called her mother who advised her to grab their household gun, hide in the closet, and call 911.

The intruder made his way through the house, and as he was opening the door of the closet, the young girl shot him through the closet door. The intruder left the house and the girl was found unharmed. The police arrived and took the man into custody.

What would have happened had the girl not been armed? We can’t be sure, but there are far too many stories of young girls being kidnapped, murdered, and raped.

Like everything else the right has their head up their asses. Don't worry....we won't take your bibles either:

courtesy-inlandnewstoday.com_.jpeg

Glad it worked out for her, she got lucky. I wonder if she identified the person opening the door before she fired. It would have sucked if a cop or one of her parents had opend the door and got shot instead.

This is not a victory for or against gun laws, it is a little girl getting lucky defending herself. I support guns for home protection, and I still support gun locks so twelve year olds can't kill themselves on accident. There are too many problems with this story to tout as a gun rights victory. Be happy she made it and leave it at that.

Sorry, but this is just another bullshit argument. I have no issue with people owning guns if that is what they want. And yes, in this case, the girl's life may have even been saved, but don't try using one single incident as proof that everyone should own ten guns to protect themselves. I can show you many more instances of kids shooting their siblings or themselves accidentally when playing with a gun or taking a family member's gun to school and killing a few students or a teacher or two.

There is a darn good argument for taking all the guns out of the hands of everyone, but that is not the type of society we live in, and I support our right and yours to own guns, although I probably don't see a need for you owning an automatic weapon.

Obama said plainly he is for banning assault weapons.

Gun grabber.

What Obama said was that he was against deer hunters buying military assault weapons.

What I say is let the mutherfuckers try to use them and cut a couple of cruise missles and a few dozen armed drones loose on their asses. Fire off a nuke or two if that doesn't work. When the constitution was written by a bunch of old white men who owned slaves and counted them worth 3/5 of a man a single action muzzle loader was the state of the art. Anybody who would even consider trying to revolt against our government needs a thorough head examination.

Last edited:

Gun grabber.

What Obama said was that he was against deer hunters buying military assault weapons.

What I say is let the mutherfuckers try to use them and cut a couple of cruise missles and a few dozen armed drones loose on their asses. Fire off a nuke or two if that doesn't work. When the constitution was written by a bunch of old white men who owned slaves and counted them worth 3/5 of a man a single action muzzle loader was the state of the art. Anybody who would even consider trying to revolt against our government needs a thorough head examination.
Wow....a vug that loves tyranny....why not head off to cuba?

Gun grabber.

In any Revolt, Who does the Government have to call on to defend it? The US military is an All Volunteer Group of Citizen Soldiers, Not a Bunch of Conscripts kept in line by Fear who Do what ever they are asked with out hesitation. If the cause of the People was just in a Revolt, The US government would find it really hard to get the US military to fight their own People in the Name of the Government.

So good luck with that.

Gun grabber.

In any Revolt, Who does the Government have to call on to defend it? The US military is an All Volunteer Group of Citizen Soldiers, Not a Bunch of Conscripts kept in line by Fear who Do what ever they are asked with out hesitation. If the cause of the People was just in a Revolt, The US government would find it really hard to get the US military to fight their own People in the Name of the Government.

So good luck with that.

LMAO!! Have you ever read any history? Remember the civil war? A bunch of redneck assholes believed they would overthrow the government. How did that work out?

The only traces of them which remain are the rebel flag displayed in the back of their pickup trucks and their funny beer hats at the NASCAR races. Oh....I forgot to mention their bibles.

Last edited:
Glad it worked out for her, she got lucky. I wonder if she identified the person opening the door before she fired. It would have sucked if a cop or one of her parents had opend the door and got shot instead.

This is not a victory for or against gun laws, it is a little girl getting lucky defending herself. I support guns for home protection, and I still support gun locks so twelve year olds can't kill themselves on accident. There are too many problems with this story to tout as a gun rights victory. Be happy she made it and leave it at that.

I was given my first gun at age 12, I had been educated by my dad and others long before that and knew the responsibilities of gun ownership. I'm sure this girl was no different.

the cops very loudly announce themselves as such when they enter a house, for exactly this reason.

what obama said was that he was against deer hunters buying military assault weapons.

What i say is let the mutherfuckers try to use them and cut a couple of cruise missles and a few dozen armed drones loose on their asses. Fire off a nuke or two if that doesn't work. When the constitution was written by a bunch of old white men who owned slaves and counted them worth 3/5 of a man a single action muzzle loader was the state of the art. Anybody who would even consider trying to revolt against our government needs a thorough head examination.

in any revolt, who does the government have to call on to defend it? The us military is an all volunteer group of citizen soldiers, not a bunch of conscripts kept in line by fear who do what ever they are asked with out hesitation. If the cause of the people was just in a revolt, the us government would find it really hard to get the us military to fight their own people in the name of the government.

So good luck with that.

lmao!! Have you ever read any history? Remember the civil war? A bunch of redneck assholes believed they would overthrow the government. How did that work out?

The only traces of them which remain are the rebel flag displayed in the back of their pickup trucks and their funny beer hats at the nascar races. Oh....i forgot to mention their bibles.
xxxxxx

So good luck with that.

LMAO!! Have you ever read any history? Remember the civil war? A bunch of redneck assholes believed they would overthrow the government. How did that work out?

The only traces of them which remain are the rebel flag displayed in the back of their pickup trucks and their funny beer hats at the NASCAR races. Oh....I forgot to mention their bibles.

Are you ignorant or just plain stupid, those rednecks just wanted to withdraw from the government and live separate, they wern't interested in overthrowing anything. It was the feds that provoked violence.

So good luck with that.

XXXXXXX.

Neggs are for people incapable of rebuttal, address the post.

New Topics

Forum List

Back