May 31, 2009
Tennessee
This kid will grow up to be just fine.

How can you argue what this teen said?

-Geaux
--------------------

12 Year Old Boy Defends Giuliani

He probably just discovered he is gay.

Again, how can anyone dispute what the young man was saying?

-Geaux

Why else would a 12 year old boy take interest in an old cross dresser?

Smart parents perhaps.. When I was 12, I recall watching Hanoi fall and Nixon get axed... Wasn't in tune like this kid. Likely leads his government class or something.

-Geaux

This young patriot will Be subjected to hateful comments from USMB liberals in 5...4...3...2...1...

The libs are slamming his FB site. That's what they do. The 1st Amendment need not apply

-Geaux
That boy will not be deterred. When you know your enemies are wimps, it's easy to be strong. He's a leader and the sort of black who would be a great leader in our country someday, unlike liberal black men like Obama.

This young patriot will Be subjected to hateful comments from USMB liberals in 5...4...3...2...1...

The libs are slamming his FB site. That's what they do. The 1st Amendment need not apply

-Geaux
That boy will not be deterred. When you know your enemies are wimps, it's easy to be strong. He's a leader and the sort of black who would be a great leader in our country someday, unlike liberal black men like Obama.

I betcha he has a straight mom (yes, a woman) and a dad (by birth) not by surgery. :badgrin:

-Geaux

This kid will grow up to be just fine.

How can you argue what this teen said?

-Geaux
--------------------

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
this kid is the very reason i say there are GOOD, sensible, intelligent blacks.., then you have the hate monger side, Al, Jesse, and the Rev.Wright !! :up:

The child is ignorant. All he knows is what ignorant adults have taught him.

Get 'em young and brainwash them.

Someone thinks its more powerful coming from a kid. I fear this kid is going to grow up a hater , as his parents are probably as that is where his opinions more than likely come from . Fight fight fight.

Forum List

Back