12.7 Million Instead of 23 Million Sign Up for Ocare

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
No amount of lipstick is going to save this pig. Literally the money is not there to fund the program as opponents have contended for so long, and this is with the front loading of taxes four years before implementation.

How long will th country have to bleed out before liberals finally agree to putting a tourniquet on this fatal injury?

, Millions more feeling the jack boots of the IRS on their necks to PAY for this POS government entitlement with that Obozos name attached.

I don't get it . If non one is signing up , why do conservatives complain that it's gonna cost us a bazillion dollars and destroy health care for all?

Are the death panels killing all the would be signees ?

Poor bastard. Wrote an OP without understanding WTF he is talking about.

12.7 million enrolled during the most recent enrollment period. And it was 8.5 percent higher than during the previous enrollment period in which 11.7 million enrolled.

The uninsured rate is now below 10 percent.

:lol:

I don't want anyone to have health insurance. I would much rather they go to a county hospital and let taxpayers pay for their health care costs, rather than some damn insurance company collecting premiums.

es

Poor bastard. Wrote an OP without understanding WTF he is talking about.

12.7 million enrolled during the most recent enrollment period. And it was 8.5 percent higher than during the previous enrollment period in which 11.7 million enrolled.

The uninsured rate is now below 10 percent.

:lol:

shrimpbrain ....

I don't get it . If non one is signing up , why do conservatives complain that it's gonna cost us a bazillion dollars and destroy health care for all?

ObamaCare has done nothing to bend the cost curve downward, which is what was promised.

And how do you expect the government to subsidize tens of millions of additional people and it NOT cost taxpayers a shit ton of money? Please explain. Should be fun.

ObamaCare has done nothing to bend the cost curve downward, which is what was promised.

And how do you expect the government to subsidize tens of millions of additional people and it NOT cost taxpayers a shit ton of money? Please explain. Should be fun.

it was my understanding the savings comes from insurance companies paying for care (less deductible & subsidies) and not county hospitals gouging the the taxpayers with bloated bills ...

it was my understanding the savings comes from insurance companies paying for care (less deductible & subsidies) and not county hospitals gouging the the taxpayers with bloated bills ...

Huh? The savings would come from insurance companies paying for care.......?

Where do insurance companies get money to pay for that care? The magic company money tree they planted in the back yard?

Insurance companies get money from only one place.... the customer. In this case, the customer is either YOU the individual, or government.... and government get's money from YOU.

There is only one way to get insurance companies to pay for anything... they charge you more, or they charge the government more, which charges you more taxes.

So let's try this again.... WHERE.... do you think the "savings" was going to come from again?

No amount of lipstick is going to save this pig. Literally the money is not there to fund the program as opponents have contended for so long, and this is with the front loading of taxes four years before implementation.

How long will th country have to bleed out before liberals finally agree to putting a tourniquet on this fatal injury?
Can't put lipstick on a pig... A shit sandwich is still a shit sandwich

Government-run bullshit. You buy it or we take your tax refund. A huge, unaccountable, bankrupt government for the people is now over the people. Good job Dims.

Taxpayers are paying whether it is the emergency room or Obamacare.

The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office, which policymakers rely on to assess the effect of legislation, has estimated that 13 million people would enroll in the marketplaces in 2015.

The CBO projected that 24 million would enroll in 2016, and 25 million every year thereafter.

9 to 10 million enrolled in 2015 not 13. It was half what was expected this year. I wonder what the cbo is smoking. The program fails dramatically if not enough young people or only sick and poor people sign up? Siete and others refuse to understand how the program looks for the future preferring to comment on those supposedly insured but not necessarily able to get treatment. We still have 30 million uninsured. The amount Obamacare grows the national debt increases every year this happens and is now approaching trillions.

It's nice to know a tiny shrimp brain is still bigg r than a liberal brain

Per capita spending is still rising. So much for that theory.

The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office, which policymakers rely on to assess the effect of legislation, has estimated that 13 million people would enroll in the marketplaces in 2015.

The CBO projected that 24 million would enroll in 2016, and 25 million every year thereafter.

9 to 10 million enrolled in 2015 not 13. It was half what was expected this year. I wonder what the cbo is smoking. The program fails dramatically if not enough young people or only sick and poor people sign up? Siete and others refuse to understand how the program looks for the future preferring to comment on those supposedly insured but not necessarily able to get treatment. We still have 30 million uninsured. The amount Obamacare grows the national debt increases every year this happens and is now approaching trillions.

projections are just that, nothing is in stone ... currently there's 18 million insured under the ACA.

as far as I can tell my bank account hasn't missed a penny has yours?

projections are just that, nothing is in stone ... currently there's 18 million insured under the ACA.

Are you kidding? I'm missing thousands on thousands. Check your pay stub dude. It's gone. The left wing in this country has stolen my money for 20 years, and it's getting worse.

I read an article where county hospitals were charging $14 for that little paper cup the nurse uses to hand you your pills ... taxpayers picked up the tab .. ins companies dont play that game ...

Are you kidding? I'm missing thousands on thousands. Check your pay stub dude. It's gone. The left wing in this country has stolen my money for 20 years, and it's getting worse.

yeah, you must have seen that on Fox, the guy that made 52$ k a year paid $28k for his ins policy

BS !

I read an article where county hospitals were charging $14 for that little paper cup the nurse uses to hand you your pills ... taxpayers picked up the tab .. ins companies dont play that game ...
When my wife was in labor with our firstborn, the nurse asked her if she would like some water. Of course, my wife agreed.

The nurse brought a plastic disposable pitcher with water.

When I got the bill, the hospital charged my insurance company $35 dollars for that pitcher of water. That's why the nurse asked. KA-CHING!

When you are insured, the hospital gouges the shit out of you. I could go on for pages and pages of how they do.

so what? I'm going to go eat a piece of my daughters birthday cake and there's no damn telling how much it cost me to raise her to this age.

:eek:

yeah, you must have seen that on Fox, the guy that made 52$ k a year paid $28k for his ins policy

BS !

I didn't see anything on Fox News. I don't even own a TV. I saw it on my pay stub. Got it right here in my desk.

Forum List

Back