11year old girl uses shotgun to scare off 2 home invaders...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
11year old girl drives off two home invaders with her shotgun...which she retrieved from a gun safe.....

Good news, but we need a link. Then I would say: yay, this young lady is more brave than some of the policemen I've recently read about .
So, please, give us a pleasure of getting familiar with the full story.

I forgot to post it...I'lll find it....

Linked from Extranosalley.....

Police say 11-year-old girl used her own shotgun to scare off robbers in Lapeer County MLive.com

LAPEER COUNTY, MI -- An 11-year-old girl used the shotgun she normally keeps to go hunting with her father to scare off a robber in her home, police said.

The girl was alone at her North Branch Township home on Five Lakes Road about 3:45 p.m. on Jan. 30 when police said she surprised burglars who had broken into the house.

The girl hid in a bathroom closet, where she grabbed her shotgun that police said she stores in a gun safe.

When one of the burglars opened the closet door, police said the girl -- whose parents were due home from work a short time later -- pointed the shotgun at him and he ran off.

"The 12-gauge shotgun is her weapon," said Lapeer County Sheriff Detective Sgt. Jason Parks. "She and her father are into hunting and avid sportsmen. She was familiar with that weapon."

Parks praised the girl's responsibility, poise and composure.

"She is fully capable of staying there by herself as we can clearly see based on this situation," he said. "She was able to defend herself from an intruder and be able to resolve an event even most adults would be taken aback by."

Added Parks, "She is fully capable of making sound, good decisions," he said. "And be a protector of her home."

Notice anti gunners.....she is 11 years old......stores the shotgun in a gun safe.....and when confronted with one of the burglars.....did not shoot.....because the guy ran away.....this is the way most of these stories happen....the innocent, law abiding citizen....in this case, 11 years old.....doesn't fire the gun, merely presents it with the will to use it if necessary and the thug runs away......this will not be counted in gun surveys......no injuries and no bodies on the ground.....

Now........anti gunners......if you had a machine to transport you back in time.....would you take away this gun from this girl before the crime happened?

Since the vast majority of you refuse to answer these questions.....try this one.....

Forum List

Back