11th Circuit Strikes Down Special Master From Trump's Judge. Orders Entire Case Dismissed

The right that women in this country had from 1973 until this year.....that republicans stripped from them so they could turn that right into crimes.

Can I take it from your refusal to answer my question about Trump and the Margo Largo search, that you can't think of any rights of his that were violated by it?
You mean the “right” that an ultra-liberal court created out of thin air that a constitution isn’t court ruled wasn’t constitutional because neither it, or the underlying “right of privacy” are mentioned anywhere in the Constitution?

You're reading it wrong.

The 3 judge panel said a warrant can't be blocked AFTER it was served.
It cant be blocked before being served because unserved warrants are sealed and kept secret, now they can’t be blocked after being served. That is a classic no win situation for the accused person,

Bullshit, Joe Biden who sold American influence for PERSONAL GAIN gets to walk away clean. Joe Biden who refuses to defend our Southern border and who should be impeached for it.......crickets from the D.C. elite and their sycophant media.
This thread is not about Joe Biden.

a three-judge panel for the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals has vacated Judge Aileen Cannon's baffling prior order blocking the federal government from using stolen government documents seized at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate while instead ordering a new "special master" to evaluate Trump's alleged ownership claims to those documents.

Cannon's order was widely derided by legal experts and quickly proved a fiasco in practice, but it still complicated the federal investigation into the thousands of pages of government documents, some highly classified, that Trump had illegally stored in unsecured Mar-a-Lago locations after he lost the presidency. The 11th Circuit ruling eviscerates Cannon's order, stating plainly that "we cannot write a rule that allows any subject of a search warrant to block government investigations after the execution of the warrant. Nor can we write a rule that allows only former presidents to do so."

The order vacates Cannon's appointment of a special master, remanding the case to the lower court with orders to dismiss Trump's case in its entirety.

A copy of the order:

We'll let you know when you have permission to decide anything donny
You tards never heard on appeal to SCOTUS?

Bullshit, Joe Biden who sold American influence for PERSONAL GAIN gets to walk away clean. Joe Biden who refuses to defend our Southern border and who should be impeached for it.......crickets from the D.C. elite and their sycophant media.
giphy-downsized.gif
\

KRY MOAR!!!

You tards never heard on appeal to SCOTUS?

Like they're gonna waste their time taking up this dipshittery. Trump's political career and grip on the party is over - the Repubs have already made clear that Ron DeSantis is now the other woman in this little political love triangle, lol.

Like they're gonna waste their time taking up this dipshittery. Trump's political career and grip on the party is over - the Repubs have already made clear that Ron DeSantis is now the other woman in this little political love triangle, lol.
They may. Or they may not. But a judge is within her province to order a special master and to limit the scope of the special master’s duties. And the 11th circuit ruling seems dubious.

They may. Or they may not. But a judge is within her province to order a special master and to limit the scope of the special master’s duties. And the 11th circuit ruling seems dubious.

If I'm not mistaken, the majority are solidly R-leaning judges - Trump-appointed, no less. If we were talking about ultra-woke DC district court, I might be inclined to agree. But the 11th is actually supervised by Uncle Clarence himself, and I highly doubt they'd send him a ruling he'd spectacularly overturn.

If I'm not mistaken, the majority are solidly R-leaning judges - Trump-appointed, no less. If we were talking about ultra-woke DC district court, I might be inclined to agree. But the 11th is actually supervised by Uncle Clarence himself, and I highly doubt they'd send him a ruling he'd spectacularly overturn.
So? If I had ever said that a judge is impervious to being wrong just because he is or was a Republican, you’d have justifiably laughed your ass off.

But a judge is within her province to order a special master and to limit the scope of the special master’s duties
This is within the power of the judge in extremely limited and very special circumstances, which doesn’t apply to Trump.

Your mere opinion (especially since you are atrociously ignorant) is of no value.

The Courts have cleared the way for federal prosecution. Among other things, for possessing classified documents, and for obstruction of justice. There will probably be other charges tacked on. The trial will be in either DC or Northern VA...not exactly fertile jury ground for MAGA.

Good luck, Donny.

The Courts have cleared the way for federal prosecution. Among other things, for possessing classified documents,

Allegedly classified. You libtards persist n ignoring that fact.
and for obstruction of justice.
Nonsense. Of the docs weren’t actually classified, there is no viable crime at all.
There will probably be other charges tacked on.

Doubtful. There may be none. But given the partisan and inappropriate politicization of the legal process, it can’t be ruled out.
The trial will be in either DC or Northern VA...not exactly fertile jury ground for MAGA.

And assholes like you root for that, too. You wouldn’t like a fair trial

MAGA is a definition of a Good American. All others are traitors or sick perverts.

I love it when they call me MAGA, as if it were some searingly witty insult.

They're funniest when they think they are hurting your feelings. If calling you MAGA is what does that for them, so be it!

Judge Pryor is considered one of the most conservative Judges in all the Circuit Courts, however he was appointed by President Bush in 2004.

The other two Judges of the 3-judge panel were appointed by Ex-President Trump during his single term of office. Single since he lost reelection to a senile, old man who is stutter prone and a career politician that ran his campaign from his basement.

WW

The Courts have cleared the way for federal prosecution. Among other things, for possessing classified documents, and for obstruction of justice. There will probably be other charges tacked on. The trial will be in either DC or Northern VA...not exactly fertile jury ground for MAGA.

Good luck, Donny.

Technically not.

The courts at this point cleared the way to the investigation to continue without restrictions on the rest of the government documents (they had already cleared proceeding with the classified documents).

Whether there will be an indictment and prosecution, we don't know yet.

WW

Forum List

Back