11 year old arrested for attack on elderly Asian man has lengthy criminal record

An 11 year old?????:omg:

This is getting worse and worse.
Sometimes I think Those darned kids these days!!!"

Then I remember that I was 11 years old on this date in 1978. My generation has nothing to brag about. When you look at the violent crime statistics, my generation was much more violent than our contemporaries.
Back when i was 11, we were taught about God in schools and because of that we didnt want to go to Hell for doing something wrong. Yeah, we still did stupid stuff, but never go out and harm someone...Alas the Marxist are just creating savages in the United States...

1620952673864.png

This kid could have been some ex-presidents son.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

This isn't the first time that a kid that young has made the news in such a way. I remember an eleven year old kid making the news about 20 years ago due to his decision to use a gun. I don't remember how many people were killed, but I do remember that even though the boy was accompanied by a thirteen year old, the eleven year old boy is who did the shooting. I could be wrong, but I believe that they lived in one of the states on the west coast.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Obama youth

Lazy, hateful bigoted, full of lies, devoid of intellect and curiosity, and always up for the next hate hoax or looting event....

Obama youth

Lazy, hateful bigoted, full of lies, devoid of intellect and curiosity, and always up for the next hate hoax or looting event....

This is what happens to kids who have no proper role models. He's black, so it's almost certain daddy isn't anywhere to be found.
A long criinal record at a 11? Dang these blm rioters are teaching them young arnt they.

Obviously the kid is black.

11-Year-Old Arrested After Attack of Elderly Asian Man Has 'Extensive Criminal History'​

Carl Samson
Thu, May 13, 2021, 9:38 AM

That kid is a perfect modern-day Democrat racist Zombie in training.

Where are his white liberal parents who raised him?
why would a black kid have white parents? are they fosters?
White liberal democrats have been raising all the blacks in America for the last 400 yearI

Do you watch blm riots videos lately>? that thugery is ok im america now thanks to blm marxists. the only black kids got white parents are in foster care.

They say his life matters because of his skin color.

Perhaps whether or not one's life "matters" depends on what that individual does in life.

This 11 year old is on course for a life of endlessly being arrested and let out to be arrested again. His current estimated life cost to the taxpayer is something like $50 million when you add up cops, courts, and prisons. What will he contribute? He is obviously a bigot who is violent. If he makes it to 18, he will likely vote dem, which is the only reason why his life "matters" to th Democrats....

Last edited:
I'm guessing since they didn't mention the kids skin color at all he must be black.
In San Leandro, it is almost certainly a given as SL is a suburb of Oakland, Kameltoe's hometown.
Lots of white people in San Leandro. Most of them racists.

The racial makeup of San Leandro was 31,946 (37.6%) White, 10,437 (12.3%) African American, 669 (0.8%) Native American, 25,206 (29.7%) Asian, 642 (0.8%) Pacific Islander, 11,295 (13.3%) from other races, and 4,755 (5.6%) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 23,237 persons (27.4%)

I'm guessing since they didn't mention the kids skin color at all he must be black.
In San Leandro, it is almost certainly a given as SL is a suburb of Oakland, Kameltoe's hometown.
Lots of white people in San Leandro. Most of them racists.

The racial makeup of San Leandro was 31,946 (37.6%) White, 10,437 (12.3%) African American, 669 (0.8%) Native American, 25,206 (29.7%) Asian, 642 (0.8%) Pacific Islander, 11,295 (13.3%) from other races, and 4,755 (5.6%) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 23,237 persons (27.4%)
"Most of them racists."

Prove it.

Forum List

Back