11 year old arrested for attack on elderly Asian man has lengthy criminal record

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Obviously the kid is black.

11-Year-Old Arrested After Attack of Elderly Asian Man Has 'Extensive Criminal History'​

Carl Samson
Thu, May 13, 2021, 9:38 AM

11-Year-Old Arrested After Attack of Elderly Asian Man Has 'Extensive Criminal History'​

Carl Samson

Released into the custody of his mother??? What kind of crap is that? I think treating juveniles more lenient and with less harsh punishment should stop, across the country, starting a age.., oh, let me see,... Age 11. Just like any other party where somebody gets out of line an it Fks it up for everybody. 11 year old car jacker and getaway car driver, along with assault, robbery and who know what else. He is 11, so he Fks the juvenile system up for everybod his age or older. No more leniency, as not deserved much of the time. His lousy mother is part of the problem and she should be held accountable for his crimes financially for losses and civilly to teach parents to be more responsible for their kids. In Shawshank they got off the green mile and "get them while they're young" became their motto. I say, get them while they're young and put them in prison for a long time, just as should happen to this kid.

Last edited:
It is cold comfort to the poor victim and his family, but that "kid" will eventually anger some of his fellow thugs for some reason, and the latter will see to it that he never, ever angers anyone else here on earth.

Carl Samson

Released into the custody of his mother??? What kind of crap is that? I think treating juveniles more lenient and with less harsh punishment should stop, across the country, starting a age.., oh, let me see,... Age 11. Just like any other party where somebody gets out of line an it Fks it up for everybody. 11 year old car jacker and getaway car driver, along with assault, robbery and who know what else. He is 11, so he Fks the juvenile system up for everybod his age or older. No more leniency, as not deserved much of the time. His lousy mother is part of the problem and she should be held accountable for his crimes financially for losses and civilly to teach parents to be more responsible for their kids. In Shawshank they got off the green mile and "get them while they're young" became their motto. I say, get them while they're young and put them in prison for a long time, just as should happen to this kid.
If you had a rabid dog, would you keep in in a cage or have it destroyed, because it could never be fixed?

An 11 year old?????:omg:

This is getting worse and worse.
Sometimes I think Those darned kids these days!!!"

AKA get off of my lawn syndrome.

Then I remember that I was 11 years old on this date in 1978. My generation has nothing to brag about. When you compare the violent crime statistics, my generation was much more violent than the contemporary adolescents and teenagers.

Last edited:

Carl Samson

"Young men"

How long are we going to keep up with this PC nonsense

An 11 year old?????:omg:

This is getting worse and worse.
Sometimes I think Those darned kids these days!!!"

Then I remember that I was 11 years old on this date in 1978. My generation has nothing to brag about. When you look at the violent crime statistics, my generation was much more violent than our contemporaries.
Yep. Your generation sucks worse than mine, and we're supposed to be the ones that fkd everything up.

Forum List

Back