Coo, coo?
It’s slang you Cornball white boys don’t know anything about slang Lol

Remember this one, Pigeon?

Coo, coo?
It’s slang you Cornwall white boys don’t know anything about slang Lol
Lol, no. It's not.

What is your Twitter handle?
NOYFB

LMAO! Hey, adding me would double your followers!
We don’t want herpes

You don't want to be exposed.
The movement is more popular them you

Back to the topic. So you think these "lies" you quoted mean something?
yes fake news isn’t good on a mass scale

And you think Americans are too stupid to figure out what is true and what is not?
Well when you shadow ban the alternative view you really can’t research.

If Twitter is the only place you do your research, you really weren't researching anyway.
Did I say that nun nuts?

If you want to hear the alternate views, you can find them easily. Many people don't want alternate views. They want to hear what they already believe and condemn any alternative as "fake news" and evil.

FYI, nuns don't have nuts.

NOYFB

We don’t want herpes

And you think Americans are too stupid to figure out what is true and what is not?

If Twitter is the only place you do your research, you really weren't researching anyway.
Did I say that nun nuts?

If you want to hear the alternate views, you can find them easily. Many people don't want alternate views. They want to hear what they already believe and condemn any alternative as "fake news" and evil.

What search site doesn’t show ban, and buries stories they disagree with? Asking for a friend

NOYFB

We don’t want herpes

Did I say that nun nuts?

What search site doesn’t show ban, and buries stories they disagree with? Asking for a friend

Try that again in actual English?

Are you saying that all search engines ban or refuse to show the results of searches if they disagree with them?

NOYFB

We don’t want herpes

Did I say that nun nuts?

Are you saying that all search engines ban or refuse to show the results of searches if they disagree with them?
Yes is that a serious question lol

NOYFB

We don’t want herpes

Did I say that nun nuts?

I was trying to translate your 3rd grade English.

So you do think that all search engines censor and ban searches that they disagree with?

NOYFB

We don’t want herpes

Did I say that nun nuts?

So you do think that all search engines censor and ban searches that they disagree with?
Did i stutter?

Attacking Trump? You posted a thread supporting and praising Hitler and Nazi Germany. I call that ignorant. And you claim I am attacking Trump? Where did I attack Trump?
This post is about trump. Not about another post,, go post there if you have a problem

The post is about lies on Twitter. And your credibility is also in question. And given that you have praised hitler and the kkk in prior posts, it is very relevant.
Hitler wanted independence and respect.

And he wanted to wipe out Jews, homosexuals, and the Romani.
Start a thread provide your evidence,, no need to derail this thread with your hate

I am not derailing anything. Someone posted one of your prior comments that spoke to your credibility. You responded to that post. And I responded to what you said. If anyone is derailing the thread it is you.
And if you want to continue it start another thread,, you been warned POM! I look forward to answering your questions

I am replying to your posts.

You have warned me numerous times in the last year or so. How has that worked out?

What questions do you want me to answer?
I said start a post so I can answer your questions not you answer mine lol can you read?

I am multi-tasking. Misread your posts.

And I don't have any questions for you. You have made your positions quite clear. You are a fan of hitler and of the kkk. Your support of the neo-Nazis is not surprising.
I’m a fan of all views why not let the market decide where ppl agree

Because some ideas involve the subjugation and slaughter of other human beings. That is to be fought at every turn. It is also distinctly unAmerican.
48 blacks were slaughtered last weekend in Chicago.. why aren’t you talking about democrat policies??
Ohh, that mighy leave a mark ....

Attacking Trump? You posted a thread supporting and praising Hitler and Nazi Germany. I call that ignorant. And you claim I am attacking Trump? Where did I attack Trump?
This post is about trump. Not about another post,, go post there if you have a problem

The post is about lies on Twitter. And your credibility is also in question. And given that you have praised hitler and the kkk in prior posts, it is very relevant.
Hitler wanted independence and respect.

And he wanted to wipe out Jews, homosexuals, and the Romani.
Start a thread provide your evidence,, no need to derail this thread with your hate

I am not derailing anything. Someone posted one of your prior comments that spoke to your credibility. You responded to that post. And I responded to what you said. If anyone is derailing the thread it is you.
And if you want to continue it start another thread,, you been warned POM! I look forward to answering your questions

I am replying to your posts.

You have warned me numerous times in the last year or so. How has that worked out?

What questions do you want me to answer?
I said start a post so I can answer your questions not you answer mine lol can you read?

I am multi-tasking. Misread your posts.

And I don't have any questions for you. You have made your positions quite clear. You are a fan of hitler and of the kkk. Your support of the neo-Nazis is not surprising.
I’m a fan of all views why not let the market decide where ppl agree

Because some ideas involve the subjugation and slaughter of other human beings. That is to be fought at every turn. It is also distinctly unAmerican.
48 blacks were slaughtered last weekend in Chicago.. why aren’t you talking about democrat policies??
Ohh, that mighy leave a mark ....

Nah, it is his standard dodge. Since the topic of the thread is not democrat policies, why would I discuss them?

NOYFB

We don’t want herpes

Did I say that nun nuts?

Did i stutter?

A stutter would be easier to understand than your written English.

If people want the alternate view they can find it. The idea that every search engine is censored or bans view points is laughable.

NOYFB

We don’t want herpes

Did I say that nun nuts?

Did i stutter?

A stutter would be easier to understand than your written English.

If people want the alternate view they can find it. The idea that every search engine is censored or bans view points is laughable.
Well they are,, Welcome to reality pal

Who’s next? I got a can full of ass whoop

Next? You claim that all search engines are biased and censor the results of searches. No evidence. No link to valid studies. Just the word of Jitsie (one of the biggest liars on this forum) and you think the discussion is over?

That is just sad. You think the American people cannot find any alternate views? You think too little of the American people.

Next? You claim that all search engines are biased and censor the results of searches. No evidence. No link to valid studies. Just the word of Jitsie (one of the biggest liars on this forum) and you think the discussion is over?

That is just sad. You think the American people cannot find any alternate views? You think too little of the American people.
I think Americans can find it, so there’s no reason to fact check.. thanks we agree.. MIC DROP

I think Americans can find it, so there’s no reason to fact check.. thanks we agree.. MIC DROP

LMAO!! Stunning leap of logic.

So you think, since Americans are capable of finding alternate views, there is no need to fact check.

But you also constantly complain about censorship and banning searches that lead to alternate views? Pick on or the other.

And if the rules for Twitter (which you agreed to abide by) say certain things, you have to follow them.

And if people are not lying, why is fact checking such a threat? If they are lying, shouldn't that be pointed out? Especially on accounts with very large numbers of followers?

LMAO!! Stunning leap of logic.

So you think, since Americans are capable of finding alternate views, there is no need to fact check.

But you also constantly complain about censorship and banning searches that lead to alternate views? Pick on or the other.

And if the rules for Twitter (which you agreed to abide by) say certain things, you have to follow them.

And if people are not lying, why is fact checking such a threat? If they are lying, shouldn't that be pointed out? Especially on accounts with very large numbers of followers?
Cnn is going to tell me who’s lying? lol haha

Forum List

Back