11 times people lied on Twitter about very fine people in Charlottesville

One word of advice for your fantasies. Never try to hunt a hunter on his own ground. He knows it and you do not. You will lose.
Please this is your 5th warning.. stop derailing the thread

You post 16 times in your fantasy of hunting me (not counting the post you deleted). And now, suddenly, you are warning me to stay on topic? LMAO!!

You are fine with derailing a thread if you get to be a bully. You made no attempt to get back on topic in the 3 pages of lies about being in Atlanta. So spare me your complaints and warnings. It is just your own hypocrisy.
I never said I was hunting you,, I said we are Hunting hogs, wild hogs

LMAO!! Hunting hogs when you claimed to be watching me? Hunting hogs when you claimed to be knocking on my door? Hunting hogs when you told me to watch the red light?

Lol. You can do better than that.

And so what if it was about hog hunting? Does that have anything to do with the topic?

You are a liar and a hypocrite.
We drove through we saw you,, red light I was talking about all the Red lights in Atlanta, we thought about knocking on your door.. so stop your fallicies

LMAO!! What a cowardly way to run.

There are no red lights visible from my neighborhood. And you said to watch the red light like a cat. I've never seen a cat watch stoplights. Always the same. You pretend to be a badass, then change your tune and run like a coward.
We lining up a hog right now! He’s hiding as soon as he comes out ..

Hogs are nocturnal. They are already out.

And you don't hunt hogs in Atlanta. But feel free to continue your lies. The fact that you added 3 more posts about your fantasy trip to Atlanta makes your cries to stay on topic even weaker.
Meow .. hehehe

Finally admitting you are a pussy?
Look out your window

No cats. They are afraid of our dogs.
I already have your dogs trained hehe my team works quick

My dogs do not train to insanity. Your "team" has done nothing with my dogs.

If you are here, watching my house, tell me what card on the property.

One word of advice for your fantasies. Never try to hunt a hunter on his own ground. He knows it and you do not. You will lose.

You post 16 times in your fantasy of hunting me (not counting the post you deleted). And now, suddenly, you are warning me to stay on topic? LMAO!!

You are fine with derailing a thread if you get to be a bully. You made no attempt to get back on topic in the 3 pages of lies about being in Atlanta. So spare me your complaints and warnings. It is just your own hypocrisy.

LMAO!! Hunting hogs when you claimed to be watching me? Hunting hogs when you claimed to be knocking on my door? Hunting hogs when you told me to watch the red light?

And so what if it was about hog hunting? Does that have anything to do with the topic?

We drove through we saw you,, red light I was talking about all the Red lights in Atlanta, we thought about knocking on your door.. so stop your fallicies

There are no red lights visible from my neighborhood. And you said to watch the red light like a cat. I've never seen a cat watch stoplights. Always the same. You pretend to be a badass, then change your tune and run like a coward.

And you don't hunt hogs in Atlanta. But feel free to continue your lies. The fact that you added 3 more posts about your fantasy trip to Atlanta makes your cries to stay on topic even weaker.
Meow .. hehehe

Look out your window

My team can’t give away any evidence we are here or was there. You won’t know we are ghost

Meow .. hehehe

Look out your window

My team can’t give away any evidence we are here or was there. You won’t know we are ghost

Of course not. But that is easy. You aren't here. So there is no evidence. You can't answer a simple question. You claim to have trained my dogs. Lol. So much bullshit.

Meow .. hehehe

Look out your window

So this was some sort of "double-naught spy" hog hunting trip? You drove down from Boston and the CIA opened Bones for your dinner?

It is pathetic. Trust me, if I thought there was the slightest chance you and your imaginary team were here in my neighborhood, and intending harm for me and mine, I would crush you. You would never see it coming. It would be swift and vicious. But you aren't here. Your team is fantasy. And you are no more of a threat than the gentle breeze blowing outside.

Meow .. hehehe

Look out your window

So this was some sort of "double-naught spy" hog hunting trip? You drove down from Boston and the CIA opened Bones for your dinner?

It is pathetic. Trust me, if I thought there was the slightest chance you and your imaginary team were here in my neighborhood, and intending harm for me and mine, I would crush you. You would never see it coming. It would be swift and vicious. But you aren't here. Your team is fantasy. And you are no more of a threat than the gentle breeze blowing outside.
We just down here enjoying GA.. no one threatened you,, stop your fake news

Meow .. hehehe

Look out your window

And you claimed to have eaten at a closed restaurant. You claimed to have been to a closed bar for drinks. And you claimed to have been watching me. All of that is pure fantasy.

And given the things you have posted on these forums, concerning what you will or would do, I would not spend one minute in jail if I did crush you. The threats are implied, even if you haven't the balls to actually say it. My threat is very basic. If you ever come near me or mine, I will come down on you like the wrath of the gods. The little games you and I play are hilarious. Your lies you tell to get attention are pathetic, but harmless. But my advice to you is to never actually try to go through with any of them.

Meow .. hehehe

Look out your window

At least you picked nice weather for your trip. So glad you got to see Atlanta with the spring weather yesterday.

Meow .. hehehe

Look out your window

And you claimed to have eaten at a closed restaurant. You claimed to have been to a closed bar for drinks. And you claimed to have been watching me. All of that is pure fantasy.

And given the things you have posted on these forums, concerning what you will or would do, I would not spend one minute in jail if I did crush you. The threats are implied, even if you haven't the balls to actually say it. My threat is very basic. If you ever come near me or mine, I will come down on you like the wrath of the gods. The little games you and I play are hilarious. Your lies you tell to get attention are pathetic, but harmless. But my advice to you is to never actually try to go through with any of them.
Imply this! Stop making up stories .. baby

Meow .. hehehe

Look out your window

I am not the one making shit up. That is something you do on a scale that is astounding (and probably pathological).

You have said enough to keep me out of jail. Remember when I offered to teach you to hunt? Your comment of "the teacher has become the hunted" would explain my actions quite well. Your threats to put me into internment camps, to camp on my property, shit on my land use my family to wipe your asses are not things I made up. You claims that I would be shot if I did not get in the ground when you yelled it in your "super power" voice? That is not made up.

I don't believe your threats for an instant. But they do make a convenient excuse for anything I do, should you ever crack and start believing your own bullshit.

Meow .. hehehe

Look out your window

I am not the one making shit up. That is something you do on a scale that is astounding (and probably pathological).

You have said enough to keep me out of jail. Remember when I offered to teach you to hunt? Your comment of "the teacher has become the hunted" would explain my actions quite well. Your threats to put me into internment camps, to camp on my property, shit on my land use my family to wipe your asses are not things I made up. You claims that I would be shot if I did not get in the ground when you yelled it in your "super power" voice? That is not made up.

I don't believe your threats for an instant. But they do make a convenient excuse for anything I do, should you ever crack and start believing your own bullshit.
Wow what an over exaggeration.. you’ve taken me clearly out of context.. no excuse for your kind

Meow .. hehehe

Look out your window

Wow what an over exaggeration.. you’ve taken me clearly out of context.. no excuse for your kind

LMAO!! No, I have not. I have simply stayed in threads longer than others have, and defied your nonsense and lies.

You always try to cry about context. Please tell me, in what context would “Well when all us felons are shitting on your property and using your people as toilet paper your gonna wish you kept your mouth shut.” not be threatening?

I know there is no actual threat. For you to scare me would mean you were actually DOING something instead of just lying for attention. But at least be man enough to own up to your own shit.

Meow .. hehehe

Look out your window

LMAO!! No, I have not. I have simply stayed in threads longer than others have, and defied your nonsense and lies.

You always try to cry about context. Please tell me, in what context would “Well when all us felons are shitting on your property and using your people as toilet paper your gonna wish you kept your mouth shut.” not be threatening?

I know there is no actual threat. For you to scare me would mean you were actually DOING something instead of just lying for attention. But at least be man enough to own up to your own shit.
You’re leaving out the principle of the conversation that we were having and your responses were equally as disrespectful. ZBut again you want to continue your fake news parade you go right ahead buddy

Meow .. hehehe

Look out your window

You’re leaving out the principle of the conversation that we were having and your responses were equally as disrespectful. ZBut again you want to continue your fake news parade you go right ahead buddy

I did not leave out anything relevant. You were talking about you and 50 (or 100 felons) coming on to my land and abusing my family.

Disrespectful? What have you done to earn respect? Lie? You have told lie after lie after lie.

Ok I just had to check someone In
DM , let’s not derail again

So what will be done about the lies? Anything? I know Trump's post of "when the looting starts, the shooting starts" was given a warning label by Twitter. Does that piss you off?

So what will be done about the lies? Anything? I know Trump's post of "when the looting starts, the shooting starts" was given a warning label by Twitter. Does that piss you off?
It does, But in the long run it just shows bullying of Trump which helps him

It is not bullying. It is enforcing the rules of the site. Anyone else would have been banned.

It is not bullying. It is enforcing the rules of the site. Anyone else would have been banned.
For saying the national guard will be called in

New Topics

Forum List

Back