11 times people lied on Twitter about very fine people in Charlottesville

You can see me? LMAO. Liar.
Yup, you can’t see us hehe

You can't see me. hehe
Knock knock

Wrong house. LMAO

Take your old men and go back to Boston. I'm still watching you.
See that red light,, follow it like a cat haha

You are pointing it in the wrong direction.

And remember, that red light shows at both ends. You are easy to spot.

One word of advice for your fantasies. Never try to hunt a hunter on his own ground. He knows it and you do not. You will lose.

One word of advice for your fantasies. Never try to hunt a hunter on his own ground. He knows it and you do not. You will lose.
Please this is your 5th warning.. stop derailing the thread

You post 16 times in your fantasy of hunting me (not counting the post you deleted). And now, suddenly, you are warning me to stay on topic? LMAO!!

You are fine with derailing a thread if you get to be a bully. You made no attempt to get back on topic in the 3 pages of lies about being in Atlanta. So spare me your complaints and warnings. It is just your own hypocrisy.

You post 16 times in your fantasy of hunting me (not counting the post you deleted). And now, suddenly, you are warning me to stay on topic? LMAO!!

You are fine with derailing a thread if you get to be a bully. You made no attempt to get back on topic in the 3 pages of lies about being in Atlanta. So spare me your complaints and warnings. It is just your own hypocrisy.
I never said I was hunting you,, I said we are Hunting hogs, wild hogs

LMAO!! Hunting hogs when you claimed to be watching me? Hunting hogs when you claimed to be knocking on my door? Hunting hogs when you told me to watch the red light?

Lol. You can do better than that.

And so what if it was about hog hunting? Does that have anything to do with the topic?

You are a liar and a hypocrite.

LMAO!! Hunting hogs when you claimed to be watching me? Hunting hogs when you claimed to be knocking on my door? Hunting hogs when you told me to watch the red light?

And so what if it was about hog hunting? Does that have anything to do with the topic?

We drove through we saw you,, red light I was talking about all the Red lights in Atlanta, we thought about knocking on your door.. so stop your fallicies

We drove through we saw you,, red light I was talking about all the Red lights in Atlanta, we thought about knocking on your door.. so stop your fallicies

LMAO!! What a cowardly way to run.

There are no red lights visible from my neighborhood. And you said to watch the red light like a cat. I've never seen a cat watch stoplights. Always the same. You pretend to be a badass, then change your tune and run like a coward.

There are no red lights visible from my neighborhood. And you said to watch the red light like a cat. I've never seen a cat watch stoplights. Always the same. You pretend to be a badass, then change your tune and run like a coward.
We lining up a hog right now! He’s hiding as soon as he comes out ..

Hogs are nocturnal. They are already out.

And you don't hunt hogs in Atlanta. But feel free to continue your lies. The fact that you added 3 more posts about your fantasy trip to Atlanta makes your cries to stay on topic even weaker.

Breitbart

Has this Media Source failed a fact check?LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
Breitbart - Questionable Source - Right Bias - Conservative - Republican - Alt Right - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Breitbart Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, publication of conspiracy theories and propaganda as well as numerous false claims.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Failed Fact Checks
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180

Breitbart - Media Bias/Fact Check

:auiqs.jpg:
OK, so your biased source says that source is biased.

Is there anything specific in the article that you take issue with?

the site that fact checks is not biased. are they wrong when they say MSNBC is 'left' on the spectrum? that the WSJ is 'right' on the spectrum? they use certain journalistic criteria that is internationally renowned.

what did i take issue with? i didn't bother going past the part where 'breitbart has extensively reported...' that donny was talking about the non violent protesters being 'fine people' on both sides. donny didn't say that - he didn't include those words. not that it mattered then or now.

any body that protests against confed monuments - are not fine people.

torch bearers are not fine people.

And you don't hunt hogs in Atlanta. But feel free to continue your lies. The fact that you added 3 more posts about your fantasy trip to Atlanta makes your cries to stay on topic even weaker.
Meow .. hehehe

Meow .. hehehe

Finally admitting you are a pussy?

Meow .. hehehe

Look out your window

Meow .. hehehe

Look out your window

No cats. They are afraid of our dogs.

Meow .. hehehe

Look out your window

No cats. They are afraid of our dogs.
I already have your dogs trained hehe my team works quick

Forum List

Back