11 times people lied on Twitter about very fine people in Charlottesville

gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg

Breitbart

Has this Media Source failed a fact check?LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
Breitbart - Questionable Source - Right Bias - Conservative - Republican - Alt Right - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Breitbart Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, publication of conspiracy theories and propaganda as well as numerous false claims.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Failed Fact Checks
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180

Breitbart - Media Bias/Fact Check

:auiqs.jpg:

If the Trumpster were not a bully president, Twitter would have banned him from their site year's ago for constantly breaking their rules.....

Two stupid as fuck troll threads in minutes. Must have watched fox for breakfast. Say what you want. Trump tried to spin the Charlottesville neoNazi rally as a collection of history buffs attacked by Antifa. Watch it yourself:

Attacking Trump? You posted a thread supporting and praising Hitler and Nazi Germany. I call that ignorant. And you claim I am attacking Trump? Where did I attack Trump?
This post is about trump. Not about another post,, go post there if you have a problem

Forum List

Back