11 States Suing Biden Over Border Policy

Just wait until the Tan Messiah uses him to attack 2A. Lawsuits will be the LEAST of their worries in DC.

Well, I mean Texas just got done suing other states at random for the way they held their elections. So I guess why not. And I saw Ted Cruz went to the border at night and cosplayed as the Abominable Snowman as well the other day. So I guess they're really throwing everything and the kitchen sink at this border issue.

Look at the Yeti that was discovered on the border:
TedCruz-Border2.png

Jojo has 22 states suing him over the Pipeline and now 11 more suing him over something else.
LOL! 66% of the United States is suing JOJO.. He's off to a great start.

Apparently the background check didn't work on the muslim mass shooter in CO. He was on an FBI watch list--shouldn't that alone have denied his access to guns.

Jojo has 22 states suing him over the Pipeline and now 11 more suing him over something else.

Looked for the story on the internet with a recent 30 day time frame, but only found Arizona and Montana. You mean this info is only available on a Youtube video where they warn you right off the bat that their videos are being deleted? Seriously, No FOX, no Guardian, no breitbart, no OAN, NOBODY has this 11 state lawsuit thing? I usually do not trust stories from one source. It's hard to keep stuff like that quiet.

Apparently the background check didn't work on the muslim mass shooter in CO. He was on an FBI watch list--shouldn't that alone have denied his access to guns.

I have filled out a 4473 and it says nothing about a watch list.

Let me give you the Supreme Courts decision on this, from the Trump disaster.

"The President has a wide latitude on these decisions"

You damn right he's off to a great start. You fuckwits have short memories don't you?

We haven't even begun to use that wide latitude Trump got a pass on yet. Better pull those belts up tight skippy. This ride is just getting started.

I have filled out a 4473 and it says nothing about a watch list.

My daughter was almost denied on a flight from CA to NY because she was seated--by the airline--next to a person on a watch list. If they can discover that info, a firearms background check SHOULD show someone who is being watched by the top law enforcement arm in the US.

Let me give you the Supreme Courts decision on this, from the Trump disaster.

"The President has a wide latitude on these decisions"

You damn right he's off to a great start. You fuckwits have short memories don't you?

We haven't even begun to use that wide latitude Trump got a pass on yet. Better pull those belts up tight skippy. This ride is just getting started.

Time will tell--I don't think you are going to remain in your same giddy state.

It seems like half of these whack jobs are on FBI "watch lists". I guess they take that literally at the FBI. They watch and don't do anything else.

Biden better hope these states hire Giuliani for their case.

What are you talking about. Giuliani is twice the lawyer some of these nitwit Republican AG's are. Seriously, you know the saying, those that can do, those that can't teach. Well I am here to tell you, lawyers that are good practice law, the ones that suck ass run on the Republican ticket for AG. I wouldn't hire them to handle a damn traffic ticket. And talking about pissing away state funds. Them dumb shits would be better off burning cash to heat their homes. For some of these lawsuits it is about time for judges to start handling out some reprimands, and maybe some of these stupid AG's need to have their license revoked. It is political grandstanding, at public expense, and it is time it stopped. I be damn if I want my tax dollars going to such nonsense. Better to spend it on attacking windmills with a lance. Fools.

Biden better hope these states hire Giuliani for their case.
Is that supposed to be a pot shot against Rudy? Maybe you should put the blame for the election lawsuits where it belongs, on liberal judges.

Every state should sue this asshole. And why aren't we being told where he is sending all these filthy, uneducated liabilities to live? The American people should have the right to know where they are sending these COVID infected kids. The school districts they are going to bankrupt deserve to have a say.

Forum List

Back