11 shot in Philadelphia in 3 hours

I hope the rioters are shooting each other. I'd hate to see innocent bystanders get shot. But I really liked the one 50 year old guy who spent the night looting and then got carjacked with a car full of stolen shit. So what did this asshole do? He called the cops. These people are effed up. Vote for Trumpy or this could become commonplace.

Last edited:
I hope the rioters are shooting each other. I really liked the one 50 year old guy who spent the night looting and then got carjacked with a car full of stolen shit. So what did this asshole do? He called the cops. These people are effed up. Vote for Trumpy or this could become commonplace.
This is the result of the Democrat party telling a voting block that they are victims. They're doing the same thing with muslims.

I hope the rioters are shooting each other. I really liked the one 50 year old guy who spent the night looting and then got carjacked with a car full of stolen shit. So what did this asshole do? He called the cops. These people are effed up. Vote for Trumpy or this could become commonplace.
This is the result of the Democrat party telling a voting block that they are victims. They're doing the same thing with muslims.
No doubt.
We now have a couple of generations that have been raised with this entitlement mentality....so sad.

They're looting the hell out of Philly but they're trying to keep it hush, hush. They don't want to let people see how weak and dangerous Democrat leadership really is. So they just do what they're doing with Hunters laptop and tell the MSM to bury the information. That's not leadership. That's not solving the problem. That's not keeping the innocent people safe. It's just like another Baltimore where the asshole mayor said "we're going to give the rioters leeway and let the looters loot". Stick with Trumpie for safety and prosperity.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back