11 Foot Gator Drags Man Into Pond & Kills Him in South Carolina

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Poor guy ended up dinner for a dinosaur on a golf course in Myrtle Beach.
No word on what exactly Lindsey Graham was doing in this pond but most speculate he was back in South Carolina to lie to his constituents

According to a statement on Facebook on Saturday, the colossal reptile “took a hold of a neighbor who was near the edge of a retention pond and retreated” back into the water in a golf and yacht club community in Myrtle Beach, the Horry County Police Department Department said.

That's insane. I can't even imagine what was going through his mind and he probably had his back turned or else a few golf swings to the eyes of the alligator might have made a difference.

They KNOW they have a problem with gators and this dipshit STILL went out golfing?

The property owners are AT FAULT for not closing off the course and dealing with the gators.

Killing the gator isn't solving anything. Kill the property owners.........THATS your reasonable accommodation!!

The animals are just looking for food, since man has raped and bulldozed their hunting grounds. It's not the gators' fault!!! Euthanize the assholes that paved over their food sources!!!

No word on what exactly Lindsey Graham was doing in this pond but most speculate he was back in South Carolina to lie to his constituents

According to a statement on Facebook on Saturday, the colossal reptile “took a hold of a neighbor who was near the edge of a retention pond and retreated” back into the water in a golf and yacht club community in Myrtle Beach, the Horry County Police Department Department said.

Tastes like chicken?

Damn.
I didn't realize Golf was an extreme sport.
Now I am actually interested.

You never heard of Gator Golf?????

1656256010728.png

A rifle next to the putter in the golf bags seems a good choice.

Well, they claim they have had a problem with gators hanging around.
So I don't understand why the property owners didn't shut it down and have the gators removed?
Or at the very least, have a gator handler on hand at all times to keep this from happening.

Last edited:
They KNOW they have a problem with gators and this dipshit STILL went out golfing?

The property owners are AT FAULT for not closing off the course and dealing with the gators.

Killing the gator isn't solving anything. Kill the property owners.........THATS your reasonable accommodation!!

The animals are just looking for food, since man has raped and bulldozed their hunting grounds. It's not the gators' fault!!! Euthanize the assholes that paved over their food sources!!!
In the Gulf Coast gators are just a thing to be aware of. In my time I had one eat a golf ball on the green, and had several start to swim up when walking Melvin.

Well, the gators know that they are better fed than the stringy grass and bark fed skinny sickly liberal vegans.
Looks like he went too deep on that short course hole with the 3 wood, too close to the water hazard. Should have laid up and gone for the safe shot with the 7 iron, to avoid a sudden death playoff.
1656259610547.png

Looks like he went too deep on that short course hole with the 3 wood, too close to the water hazard. Should have laid up and gone for the safe shot with the 7 iron, to avoid a sudden death playoff.
View attachment 662525
I think Pro golf should have more gators and the players covered in chicken grease.
At least an X Golf franchise maybe?
They would get far more viewers.

You mean reptile

In Florida, you cannot touch an alligator.

That's insane. I can't even imagine what was going through his mind and he probably had his back turned or else a few golf swings to the eyes of the alligator might have made a difference.
You really think that would dissuade an 11-foot alligator?

More troublesome is when they shut down a main thoroughfare you travel to work because one of the fuckers is crossing but won't move from the middle of the road!

Jesus, just shoot him and make some boots! I don't want to be late for work!

More troublesome is when they shut down a main thoroughfare you travel to work because one of the fuckers is crossing but won't move from the middle of the road!

Jesus, just shoot him and make some boots! I don't want to be late for work!
Seeing as they are rather low to the ground, why not just run it over?

Forum List

Back