11,000 Wikileaks documents related to Fukushima

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-6-1_22-27-48.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dozens of links to the FUKUSHIMA disaster, which many idiots still think Fukushima is a conspiracy it is mazing to so many how societies dumbed down sheep are so clueless they can't research and don't know wtf is even going on.

Fukushima is killing you all you dumbasses.

upload_2017-6-1_22-31-53.png

View attachment 130308

Too bad I can't put it in current events where more ppl would be curious to know, but no this site likes to keep their sheep all in one place as they follow the path of the sheep as well, it either goes here or conspiracy . Even those who can control where information lands are just as dumbed down as the rest of the herd.

upload_2017-6-1_22-37-42.png

GI Files -

View attachment 130306

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dozens of links to the FUKUSHIMA disaster, which many idiots still think Fukushima is a conspiracy it is mazing to so many how societies dumbed down sheep are so clueless they can't research and don't know wtf is even going on.

View attachment 130307

View attachment 130308

Too bad I can't put it in current events where more ppl would be curious to know, but no this site likes to keep their sheep all in one place as they follow the path of the sheep as well, it either goes here or conspiracy . Even those who can control where information lands are just as dumbed down as the rest of the herd.
Not a good time to post that. Trump declared yesterday that humans have no impact on the world, and you agreed with him. Give it a week or 2 at least.

• Banned
View attachment 130306

View attachment 130307

View attachment 130308

Not a good time to post that. Trump declared yesterday that humans have no impact on the world, and you agreed with him. Give it a week or 2 at least.
:boohoo:

View attachment 130306

View attachment 130307

View attachment 130308

Same to you, bud. Thread's pretty much over now.
boohoo.gif

• Banned
View attachment 130306

View attachment 130307

View attachment 130308

Same to you, bud. Thread's pretty much over now.
boohoo.gif

• Banned
All the information is there on it, but some are to low on the reality chart to read it, see that email addresses are within these leaks etc. Not saying that to you I mean in general from the last post one asshole put in conspiracy.. But hey fk uhmmm the warnings are there being cautious is there maybe they will eat more radiated seafood and when that cancer hits the doc will tell them sucks to be you , lol you should of listened.

All the information is there on it, but some are to low on the reality chart to read it, see that email addresses are within these leaks etc. Not saying that to you I mean in general from the last post one asshole put in conspiracy.. But hey fk uhmmm the warnings are there being cautious is there maybe they will eat more radiated seafood and when that cancer hits the doc will tell them sucks to be you , lol you should of listened.
having made it a subject of research while in Physics, I determined it's a hell of a way to produce energy but at a high cost.

having made it a subject of research while in Physics, I determined it's a hell of a way to produce energy but at a high cost.

Check t his out

upload_2017-6-1_23-10-36.png

https://search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/attach/37/37595_FW_0011_Japan_Earthquake_March_2011.pdf

It gives an imagery of the event ...........

Check t his out

View attachment 130317

https://search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/attach/37/37595_FW_0011_Japan_Earthquake_March_2011.pdf

It gives an imagery of the event ...........
They should have a resistance to the radiation since they had two atomic bombs delivered. But I am worried that Godzilla will be revived.

View attachment 130306

View attachment 130307

View attachment 130308

View attachment 130310

GI Files -

The decision came as the nation comes to terms with the discovery that
about 650 cows, suspected of being contaminated with radioactive cesium
likely to have been spewed from the crippled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear
power plant following the March 11 earthquake and tsunami, have been
shipped to at least 38 of Japan's 47 prefectures.

To prevent further contamination of beef supply, the central
government's nuclear disaster task force ordered Fukushima Prefecture to
suspend shipments of beef cattle from all parts of the prefecture until
conditions for lifting the ban are met.

The Global Intelligence Files - JAPAN - Japan suspends beef shipments from Fukushima

And again if it' such a conspiracy the mention of their cows being contaminated also wouldn't be mentioned but noooo we have dunces who can't see a thing.

Yeah, i'm sure it's all such a joke there are even available phones numbers and emails for contact on the issue

WRITERS CHECK PLS - GRAPHIC REQUEST -- JAPAN/ENERGY -- In depth view at Fukushima Prefecture and troubled reactors
Both are on there and UPDATED. Writers please check!
https://clearspace.stratfor.com/docs/DOC-6421
--
BENJAMIN
SLEDGE
Senior Graphic Designer
www.stratfor.com
(e) [email protected]
(ph) 512.744.4320
(fx) 512.744.4334
On Mar 12, 2011, at 8:20 PM, Marko Papic wrote:
Two things:
First, can we make the highlight of Fukushima prefecture even lighter?
Second, the Tokai nuclear reactor is still not correct... that's because
the town of Tokai is really really small... It is in Naka District of
Ibaraki.
Here is a map of the Ibaraki Prefecture and the highlight of Tokai:
Tōkai, Ibaraki - Wikipedia
On 3/12/11 8:16 PM, Benjamin Sledge wrote:
UPDATED
https://clearspace.stratfor.com/docs/DOC-6421
-- GI Files -

Forum List

Back