10mm Magnum

You are a murderer, and you don't have morals whatsoever.
Not everyone with a gun is a dude.
Butt and pussy are not available on demend to your preference.
You will be killed when you rape and sodomize at gunpoint.

This is the internet, everyone reads/can read your posts. Not my forte but some lib will turn you in to Mods and Feds for your mouth. I'd tone it down a bit if I was you. Clearly your elevator is missing a few floors.

You are a murderer, and you don't have morals whatsoever.
Not everyone with a gun is a dude.
Butt and pussy are not available on demend to your preference.
You will be killed when you rape and sodomize at gunpoint.

This is the internet, everyone reads/can read your posts. Not my forte but some lib will turn you in to Mods and Feds for your mouth. I'd tone it down a bit if I was you. Clearly your elevator is missing a few floors.

It appears his elevator only stops in the basement.

Woo Hoo!!!
Just received my UnderWood ammo purchase!!!!
Cant wait to try out the Extreme Penetrator Rounds!!! Only wish they had em in 10mm Mag.
Although I did find some .230 grain in 10mm Magnum Hardcast from DoubleTap. Ordered 8 boxes of 20.
I'd say buy a 10mm because ammo is easily available....but I'm a greedy bastard and dont want the competition
E30D8EF0-1FD0-4401-B8E7-BFC6790F0594.jpeg

B0D61842-27B8-4814-9329-6FBADF3E0DBF.jpeg

Attachments

• B0D61842-27B8-4814-9329-6FBADF3E0DBF.jpeg
    B0D61842-27B8-4814-9329-6FBADF3E0DBF.jpeg
    309.2 KB · Views: 39
It appears his elevator only stops in the basement.
Are you drunk?

Being a double knot spy and in the ATF as well as the secret service,the FBI,Delta Force,Green Berets and a bunch of other secret military groups I dont answer to anyone.
Oh...your internet searches would make a pig puke. WTF is wrong with you?

Being a double knot spy and in the ATF as well as the secret service,the FBI,Delta Force,Green Berets and a bunch of other secret military groups I dont answer to anyone.
You need a lawyer for that. Here's one who advertises.
Off-beat law needs to take a hike. I need my guns back.

You need a lawyer for that. Here's one who advertises.
Off-beat law needs to take a hike. I need my guns back.

Why would I need a lawyer?
Remember,I'm a double Knot spy with a license to kill.

Havent shopped for ammo in awhile since I'm well stocked in my favorites.
What an eye opener!!!! You cant find shit in 5.56 or .45.
I got lucky when I bought the 10mm. It seems to be readily available.

We were just in Dick's Sporting Goods. They had twenty boxes of .45 ACP. Had.

I went to a gun shop today in a town 20 miles from me. They had a small selection of ammo but 9mm and 5.56mm was running about $1.25 a round. That's about $62.00 for a 50-round box of 9mm.

:laughing0301:

Yikes!!
That sucks!!!

It does. Luckily for me I'm sitting on a couple hundred rounds of commercial 9mm, about 2400 rounds of handloads in several different bullet weights, and enough powder, primers, and bullets to make another 3000 rounds if I needed to. Plenty of .44 mag loaded up and enough stuff to make a shitload more, plus 30-06, 8mm Mauser, 6.5 Japanese. Four spam cans of 7.62x39 in the closet and about 1000 rounds of 7.62x54 Russian for the Mosin-Nagants. Shitload of .22LR I bought awhile back too. I spent alot of time going to garage sales over the last few years, and would snarf up any ammo I saw, even if I didn't have the gun for it.

View attachment 425585

I gotta start reloading.
But from what I hear you cant find powder,primers and the like.
Of course If I hadn't procrastinated the first time ammo was hard to come by I'd already be stocked up.

Woo Hoo!!!
Cant wait to try out the Extreme Penetrator Rounds!!! Only wish they had em in 10mm Mag.
Although I did find some .230 grain in 10mm Magnum Hardcast from DoubleTap. Ordered 8 boxes of 20.
I'd say buy a 10mm because ammo is easily available....but I'm a greedy bastard and dont want the competition
View attachment 426373
View attachment 426375

Wow, bet they work like a boat propeller!

Woo Hoo!!!
View attachment 426373
View attachment 426375

Wow, bet they work like a boat propeller!

They're solid copper.
No expansion happening here,just deep penetration.
Cant wait to see em perform in the ballistic gel.

Clearly your elevator is missing a few floors.
Get some exercise, climb the stairs, and skip the elevator, dudes. You need some exercise.

Oh I get plenty exercise. I'm not confined to a rubber room and a straight jacket 23 or 24 hrs like you are.

I'm sure he gets plenty of exercise....by repeatedly ramming his noggin into the padded door while screaming for his Mommy and some Skittles.

I'm sure he gets plenty of exercise....by repeatedly ramming his noggin into the padded door while screaming for his Mommy and some Skittles.

That boy just ain't right in the head. He and Quasar are what give libs the argument for "red flag laws" Not that I agree with any antigun legislation but they are the "ammo". Both admitted nuts in several public posts?

I cannot believe how easy it was to find ammo for the 10mm!!! Plenty of .40,shit tons of 10mm and equal amounts of 10mm Mag.
This is my haul to date,took a week and I still have 560 rounds coming from Double Tap in the next few days!!!
Thats 1'740 rounds with no waiting!! And it's good quality ammo!!
Damn I'm glad I had a hankering for the 10mm S&W!!! What a pleasant surprise!
Total price of around $1'200 hundred bucks!
39E9F825-0668-4A19-A8F5-826F395D49CC.jpeg

Last edited:
I cannot believe how easy it was to find ammo for the 10mm!!! Plenty of .40,shit tons of 10mm and equal amounts of 10mm Mag.
This is my haul to date,took a week and I still have 560 rounds coming from Double Tap in the next few days!!!
Total price of around a $1'200 hundred bucks!
View attachment 426731

You have enough there to build an ammo fort. Or you could pour it all in the bathtub and lounge in it.

:auiqs.jpg:

That boy just ain't right in the head. He and Quasar are what give libs the argument for "red flag laws" Not that I agree with any antigun legislation but they are the "ammo". Both admitted nuts in several public posts?

Couldnt agree more.
When you have some lunatic calling you a murderer and a ATF agent with no evidence to support those accusations you know you have a nutjob on your hands.

Total price of around a $1'200 hundred bucks!
View attachment 426731

You have enough there to build an ammo fort. Or you could pour it all in the bathtub and lounge in it.

:auiqs.jpg:

Ala Scrooge McDuck. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back