10mm Magnum

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Just received my first batch of 10mm Magnum rounds. Got 80 rounds and I'm still waiting on the next 200 rounds. Cant wait to try out the Underwood extreme penetrators.

Sent out the cylinder today to be reamed to accept the new rounds.

The size difference between the .40 S&W the 10mm and the 10mm Magnum is huge!!!

96EE7E0F-0605-4533-93D4-693722982DC3.jpeg

Really want to get some ballistic gel blocks to test out penetration but the cheapest I could find are $90 bucks a block and I'd need two.
You can melt em back down and reform them but what a pain in the ass!!!
Looks like I'll be buying a bunch of watermelons.

Havent shopped for ammo in awhile since I'm well stocked in my favorites.
What an eye opener!!!! You cant find shit in 5.56 or .45.
I got lucky when I bought the 10mm. It seems to be readily available.

Just received my first batch of 10mm Magnum rounds. Got 80 rounds and I'm still waiting on the next 200 rounds. Cant wait to try out the Underwood extreme penetrators.
So all that shit is ATF, drug cartels, local, state and federal law enforcement, military and ex-military only.
And they rest of us are slandered, blackballed, and shitlisted as adjudicated mental defectives, and threatened with ten year federal prison sentences for even asking.

One question: Why 10mm magnum? I can see that it would have possibilities, being a rimless cartridge and all, but are there any semi-auto pistols for it on the market?

My Dad bought a new TDE .44 Automag back in the 70's. It was basically a .44 magnum, but it fired a rimless cartridge. He made his own brass out of 30-06, I believe. I got to fire it a few times, it was sweet. Nowhere near the recoil of a revolver, and the trigger feel was really crisp, as it had adjustments for travel and weight. . Kinda wish he hadn't given it to one of my scumbag half brothers, who probably sold it. It kinda looked like this one...

wm_12011368.jpg

I don't see any guns. I see photos of guns, and I see people going to prison for possessing guns, but no guns in America --- yet --- not since Vietnam, at any rate.

Maybe it's a bit easier to fire than a 44 mag. That thing set me back 3 or 4 steps and my ears rang for a week because I didn't use ear protection. Like firing a hand held cannon.

It's damn near impossible to find ballistic info on the 10mm Mag.
The case length on the 10mm Mag is 1.250 vs the .44 at 1.285.
The diameter for the 10mm mag is.400 vs the .44 at .428 so they're actually pretty close.
Dont have a .44 mag but it sure would be cool to test the two against each other.
Obviously the .44 should be a tad more powerful.

So all that shit is ATF, drug cartels, local, state and federal law enforcement, military and ex-military only.
And they rest of us are slandered, blackballed, and shitlisted as adjudicated mental defectives, and threatened with ten year federal prison sentences for even asking.

Oh fer fucks sake give it a rest!!!

The Prosecutors never rest day nor night. The Democrat district attorney and the Democrat US attorney general at the federal courthouse downtown are already slobbering on their desks in their zeal to press charges, and convince the judge to issue an arrest warrant for felony adjudicated mental defective in possession of an illegal firearm.

One question: Why 10mm magnum? I can see that it would have possibilities, being a rimless cartridge and all, but are there any semi-auto pistols for it on the market?

My Dad bought a new TDE .44 Automag back in the 70's. It was basically a .44 magnum, but it fired a rimless cartridge. He made his own brass out of 30-06, I believe. I got to fire it a few times, it was sweet. Nowhere near the recoil of a revolver, and the trigger feel was really crisp, as it had adjustments for travel and weight. . Kinda wish he hadn't given it to one of my scumbag half brothers, who probably sold it. It kinda looked like this one...

wm_12011368.jpg

The 10mm and the 10mm Mag are both originally for Semi Auto pistols.
S&W came out with the S&W 610 in 85 and it was discontinued until 2019 when it made a comeback.
Turns out there is a huge cult following among competition shooters who love the caliber.
Before they reintroduced them people were getting 2k for a used one when the original price was 1k.
Here's Jerry Miculek hitting at 200 yards with the 610.

The Prosecutors never rest day nor night. The Democrat district attorney and the Democrat US attorney general at the federal courthouse downtown are already slobbering on their desks in their zeal to press charges, and convince the judge to issue an arrest warrant for felony adjudicated mental defective in possession of an illegal firearm.

Thats sounds like your problem.

S&W came out with the S&W 610 in 85 and it was discontinued until 2019 when it made a comeback.
S&W has never “come out” with guns if they were queers at a square dance party.
S&W manufactures guns, and sells guns to dealers, who in turn sell them to favored left-leaning parties, and refuse to sell to shitlisted and blackballed individuals, personæ non gratæ and others.

S&W manufactures guns, and sells guns to dealers, who in turn sell them to favored left-leaning parties, and refuse to sell to shitlisted and blackballed individuals, personæ non gratæ and others.

So why are you shitlisted?
Are you a piece of shit?

I'm thinking about putting you on iggy.
But I havent decided if your entertainment value outweighs your abject stupidity.

Forum List

Back