108 illegals released into the US test POSITIVE for Covid

Biden Will Let The Illegals In With COVID-19 But Plans a Florida Travel Ban – Def-Con News

Why does Joe Biden allow illegals into the country who are not being tested for Covid, but is considering bans for US citizens on travel to places like Florida to stop Covid?

Anyone?
Every alien apprehended at the border seeking asylum or not, should be tested immediately and if positive for a communicable disease should immediately be put back across the border without further processing. I say this as a proud Biden voter.
So you vote one way, and then think in another eh ?? lol
You sound like a trump dupe. For you, if you vote for somebody, you give up all rational thought and forfeit you personal right to disagree. That is not exercising good judgement. That is part of why your boy lost the election as how you let him screw what used to be a sensible party, so nobody with a clue trust you guys anymore to exercise rational thought. Sad for you. :(
Sad that you agree with Trump, but voted party over country.
Never voted for trumpy, but when he was right on something, I agreed. It did not happen or come up often, due to the type of guy he is. That is why I voted for Joe Biden. As I have said on here before, I never expected to agree with all of his policies or not support ideas I thought were better. Been voting since 72. Never voted for a single president, that I supported everything he did.
Well, you are going to get the opportunity to see how well your vote works out once again, and so far it ain't looking good in my opinion, but not sure of your mindset in life, so you might be in hog heaven right now.
Neither up nor down. Just watching. Doubt will effect how I live, one way or the other. Releasing on this side of border and especially with out testing is not to bright, but won't keep me up at night in Tennessee.
This is about the most selfish written post one could conjure up on this site. How someone like you can come here, and then seriously think that anyone gives a crap about what you think or say after a post like that, uhhhh is flat outright amazing. Biden bringing out the worst in his base is what you just gave evidence of. Trying to defend the indefensible makes one write crap like you just wrote. How about using your talent with some kind of common sense for a change ??? You ain't dumb, but that was a dumb thing you just wrote or maybe you think that it wasn't.
I didn't defend jack sh#t. Just not a crises to me, at least not as much as trying to throw a veil of secrecy over it. I'll keep watching and see if he affects change to the mess. If you think he should be releasing on this side, especially without testing, send him a donation. Me, I'll keep watching. Remember, it's the trumpers who are in most danger, as they are the largest group rejecting vaccination. I've had the disease and now the vaccine.
What do you mean "if I think he should be releasing on this side, and if I send him a donation" lefty ????

Don't try to spin your way out of your bullcrap. You know you are a Biden man, and you know he's letting you down big time. Now you gotta spin like a top trying to make it appear that you are sorry you support the Democrat's by saying the bullcrap you are saying now. I'll keep watching to see what happens eh ? ROTFLMBO... Yeah, and what are you gonna do if they don't do right by you ? Call them up, and tell them that you are taking back your vote ??? ROTFLMBO.
Yep, a Biden guy. Doesn't mean I have an allegiance to the man. Goal was to get out the bad guy and Joe was the man to do it. Have several posts here where I have voiced my disapproval over what I think is going on down there. I expect it to show improvement, but do not know. Overall still pleased with the Biden administration. I will do the American way if overall I become displeased, but this is not the only thing in the country and I refuse to be a mindless follower, focused on this one thing. Like I said, not my thing. Not call anybody, but have been know to show my displeasure in typed word. No way, you'd find me storming the capital or the white house with body armor and bear spray. It's not how we do things over here.
For now, I will focus on more important things. I think I'll head to the Depot and pick up a 2-8 6-8 RH inswing 9lt steel on 4-9/16 jb, compression WS (foam filled) fixed thermo-break sill W/ brick mold, some shims, a tube of clear selicon and go help my son rip out the drywall and redo the outbuilding where he is setting up his reloading operation.

Biden Will Let The Illegals In With COVID-19 But Plans a Florida Travel Ban – Def-Con News

Why does Joe Biden allow illegals into the country who are not being tested for Covid, but is considering bans for US citizens on travel to places like Florida to stop Covid?

Anyone?
Every alien apprehended at the border seeking asylum or not, should be tested immediately and if positive for a communicable disease should immediately be put back across the border without further processing. I say this as a proud Biden voter.
You sound like a trump dupe. For you, if you vote for somebody, you give up all rational thought and forfeit you personal right to disagree. That is not exercising good judgement. That is part of why your boy lost the election as how you let him screw what used to be a sensible party, so nobody with a clue trust you guys anymore to exercise rational thought. Sad for you. :(
Never voted for trumpy, but when he was right on something, I agreed. It did not happen or come up often, due to the type of guy he is. That is why I voted for Joe Biden. As I have said on here before, I never expected to agree with all of his policies or not support ideas I thought were better. Been voting since 72. Never voted for a single president, that I supported everything he did.
Well, you are going to get the opportunity to see how well your vote works out once again, and so far it ain't looking good in my opinion, but not sure of your mindset in life, so you might be in hog heaven right now.
Neither up nor down. Just watching. Doubt will effect how I live, one way or the other. Releasing on this side of border and especially with out testing is not to bright, but won't keep me up at night in Tennessee.
This is about the most selfish written post one could conjure up on this site. How someone like you can come here, and then seriously think that anyone gives a crap about what you think or say after a post like that, uhhhh is flat outright amazing. Biden bringing out the worst in his base is what you just gave evidence of. Trying to defend the indefensible makes one write crap like you just wrote. How about using your talent with some kind of common sense for a change ??? You ain't dumb, but that was a dumb thing you just wrote or maybe you think that it wasn't.
I didn't defend jack sh#t. Just not a crises to me, at least not as much as trying to throw a veil of secrecy over it. I'll keep watching and see if he affects change to the mess. If you think he should be releasing on this side, especially without testing, send him a donation. Me, I'll keep watching. Remember, it's the trumpers who are in most danger, as they are the largest group rejecting vaccination. I've had the disease and now the vaccine.
Glad you got well's Mr. White6, and glad you got a vaccination. My problem with flu and pneumonia is a kind of toxic shock. Last several times I took vaccines' I got the diseases anyway, the multiple pneumonia shots resulted in 7 months of having pneumonia symptoms that started less than a month after the shot. I finally got a little better' and now I have chronic asthma wheezing each month or two no covid.

I'm no longer afraid of death but am not going to put myself through toxic shock and all that follows by taking yet another shot. I've lived a life in the loving service of other people's needs because my parents and grandparents taught me about Jesus who loves us all and I love the story about the kingdom of God. God's a good guy who gave us a beautiful world, knowing that good children in the kingdom will be good stewards who share with others and care for animal habitats including the seas. The best we can do is to love others and pray for those who don't have the keys to the kingdom of our God and his only son who lived a perfect life to show us the Way.

Hope you stay well.
My wonder is that if those who are getting these shots, and then getting temporarily sick by them (fever and all), is if a person who is vulnerable were to be around the person, could they be infected during the short period that the person is sick maybe ???? Hmmmmmm.
Not from the virus. Virus is not in the shot.

Anyone?
Glad you got well's Mr. White6, and glad you got a vaccination. My problem with flu and pneumonia is a kind of toxic shock. Last several times I took vaccines' I got the diseases anyway, the multiple pneumonia shots resulted in 7 months of having pneumonia symptoms that started less than a month after the shot. I finally got a little better' and now I have chronic asthma wheezing each month or two no covid.

I'm no longer afraid of death but am not going to put myself through toxic shock and all that follows by taking yet another shot. I've lived a life in the loving service of other people's needs because my parents and grandparents taught me about Jesus who loves us all and I love the story about the kingdom of God. God's a good guy who gave us a beautiful world, knowing that good children in the kingdom will be good stewards who share with others and care for animal habitats including the seas. The best we can do is to love others and pray for those who don't have the keys to the kingdom of our God and his only son who lived a perfect life to show us the Way.

Hope you stay well.
My wonder is that if those who are getting these shots, and then getting temporarily sick by them (fever and all), is if a person who is vulnerable were to be around the person, could they be infected during the short period that the person is sick maybe ???? Hmmmmmm.
The virus is in the shot right ? Even though it's supposed to be a dead virus along with a concoction mixed in along with it right ?? Not sure how the make up of it is, but it's weird how it gives people symptoms along with fever etc.

Anyone?

Hope you stay well.
The virus is in the shot right ? Even though it's supposed to be a dead virus along with a concoction mixed in along with it right ?? Not sure how the make up of it is, but it's weird how it gives people symptoms along with fever etc.
Not that I know of.

Thank you President Idiot. Over a hundred Covid infected illegals were released into Texas, PUT ON BUSES and sent who knows where.

These "Children" are mostly Male Teenagers. The Cartel recruits kids 12 years old to be murderers for hire.
You are close. Boys start training at 7. By 11 they have several kills.

I have no idea if they still do it but in Mexico and south, the cartels would seize a bus and have children go in and machete everyone on board.

The cartels are slowly seizing the US. We will eventually get more cartel experience.

Anyone?

Hope you stay well.

Vaccines aren't developed that way any more.

Anyone?

Hope you stay well.

Oh really.... Hmmm, might be why it's scary to take the shot. Who knows what's in the shot these days.

166764090_3876434275784130_8189962159798132094_n.jpg

The criminal invaders will gravitate to areas already infected by their species and spread the disease there. Along with any other diseases they might be carrying. Now would be the time to rethink that hispanic housekeeper or nanny.

Anyone?

Hope you stay well.

Oh really.... Hmmm, might be why it's scary to take the shot. Who knows what's in the shot these days.

Indeed!!! Obviously it's very very deadly; some 100's of million shots, and some 0.00018 % of those vaccinated having any reaction at all to it. Hide under the bed!!! They're out to kill you! It's an evil plot by the Vatican, CIA, and the Kiwanis Clubs to kill us all!

From the film clips on the news, over half of them are obese, even the kids, and all of them are better dressed than many kids I see running around or on their way to school. And, they all have thousands of bucks each to pay the coyotes with.

Anyone?

Hope you stay well.

Indeed!!! Obviously it's very very deadly; some 100's of million shots, and some 0.00018 % of those vaccinated having any reaction at all to it. Hide under the bed!!! They're out to kill you! It's an evil plot by the Vatican, CIA, and the Kiwanis Clubs to kill us all!
Alright flip flopping boy, either you will take the shot or not, and if not then why not ??? I haven't fully decided if I am or not, but I do currently have members of the family with the Covid. Hopefully they'll be ok (praying) for them.

Anyone?

Hope you stay well.

Alright flip flopping boy, either you will take the shot or not, and if not then why not ??? I haven't fully decided if I am or not, but I do currently have members of the family with the Covid. Hopefully they'll be ok (praying) for them.

I keep forgetting ideologues don't get sarcasm; they're like Red Chinese bureaucrats.

Forum List

Back