100 Year Old Lincoln Bust Burned In Chicago

Lefty Asshole who did it imo said Fuck Abe Lincoln and 160 of his Lefty Friends Laughed about it and gave him a thumbs up.

Where were these assholes on this forum when Obama pulled his stunts?

Fuckng deceitful scheming corrupt son of a bitches...all of them!

They have no idea who did it. Another lying OP.
Oh, come on, you know that was a nitwit lefty that did that in your heart of hearts.

Who burned the bust?

Yah you go with that bullshit.

Just like you tried to say the KKK supported President Trump only to find out they were just trying to discredit him and hate him because

QUOTE: The President Let His Daughter Be Stolen By A Jew!

Just like your lies about Russian Collusion

Just like your lies about Trump being friends with Kim Jung Un

Just like your lies about Trump never being president and Hillary in a landslide, right?

Liars do not enter in to The Kingdom of heaven fool, so I suggest you invest in asbestos underwear!

They have no idea who did it. Another lying OP.
Oh, come on, you know that was a nitwit lefty that did that in your heart of hearts.
How do you know? Probably was an alt-right KKKer or white supremacist angry that Lincoln freed the slaves.
The KKK doesn't support Trump? They actually love him, dog breath.

At least they enforce their laws. You just need some cash and a future to get in.

I'm debt free and worked my ass off for 20 years to get there. But I love America.

Seriously though if America falls to Evil The End Times are here and exactly where could you bug out to but the mountains?

And just wait for The Return Of Christ

Well folks, things are coming apart, and there's likely not much we can do, especially when about half of the country will excuse this behavior.

Anybody up for joining me in Australia in a few years?

IMG_0429.JPG
The Rotting Tree got the biggest erection he ever had when he saw his nazi brothers attacking the demonstrators..
I wouldn't be surprised if this is him:

At least they enforce their laws. You just need some cash and a future to get in.

I'm debt free and worked my ass off for 20 years to get there. But I love America.

Seriously though if America falls to Evil The End Times are here and exactly where could you bugbout to but the mountains?

And just wait for The Return Of Christ

Well folks, things are coming apart, and there's likely not much we can do, especially when about half of the country will excuse this behavior.

Anybody up for joining me in Australia in a few years?
Omg... a racist and a bigot and he's waiting for the return of Christ..

The Left is coming for The Constitution and anything related to our history next.

The Left Are The New Nazis.
collage-fb-676x450.jpg

Abraham Lincoln monument torched in Chicago: ‘An absolute disgraceful act’

Abraham Lincoln has joined George Washington on the list of those targeted by Chicagoans in a national debate over Civil War-era monuments.

“F- Abe Lincoln,” responded Quintin Mitchell, whose comment was “liked” or deemed “funny” by 160 others.

“I wonder is it George Washington next week and is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You know, you really do have to ask yourself, where does it stop?” Mr. Trump asked reporters on Tuesday while addressing violence in Virginia.

Then how come all the people actively complaining about Lincoln statues on here are Trump supporters?

Then how come all the people actively complaining about Lincoln statues on here are Trump supporters?
Lincoln is not popular with the Libertarians, but I dont know of any libertarians that are destroying public statues, do you?

Forum List

Back