100% vaccinated still not enough?

You tell them they are lying and only hurting themselves and they will die.
Cool. They get mad at you and don’t come back. They also tell everyone you’re a terrible doctor and you shouldn’t go see them.

Then they wind up in the hospital with COVID and on a ventilator since you spent so much time calling them a fatty and didn’t encourage them to get vaccinated.

You’re a terrible (hypothetical) doctor.

Cool. They get mad at you and don’t come back. They also tell everyone you’re a terrible doctor and you shouldn’t go see them.

Then they wind up in the hospital with COVID and on a ventilator since you spent so much time calling them a fatty and didn’t encourage them to get vaccinated.

You’re a terrible (hypothetical) doctor.
Or they get thin. You lose them as a patient either way as they will die but big pharma loves you for prescribing them all those meds to lower cholesterol, control diabetes, etc.

Or they get thin. You lose them as a patient either way as they will die but big pharma loves you for prescribing them all those meds to lower cholesterol, control diabetes, etc.
Yeah, fuck me for using drugs with proven beneficial effects when I could just call everyone a fatty and wash my hands of them.

Even the most intense medical weight loss programs have shitty long term outcomes. I wish it weren’t so, but again I have to practice medicine in reality. You just do it in your head.

Yeah, fuck me for using drugs with proven beneficial effects when I could just call everyone a fatty and wash my hands of them.

Even the most intense medical weight loss programs have shitty long term outcomes. I wish it weren’t so, but again I have to practice medicine in reality. You just do it in your head.
You don’t wash your hands you put them on a plan and monitor them. Not rocket science. Even for you. Not a program but a lifestyle change.

You don’t wash your hands you put them on a plan and monitor them. Not rocket science. Even for you.
“How hard could it be?“
Says the guy who doesn’t have to do it.

I wish it worked better. I really do. It just doesn’t work well. There’s decades of data to show it. If we knew how to do it, we’d be doing it.

This fact check says the RT, "Russian Today" article was fake news.

RT is a Russian propaganda newspaper ran by Russian military intelligence. Many other fake news sites ran the story after RT did.

When RT says that Gibratar had a 100% vaccination rate, you have to ask yourself, "why is Russian military intelligence saying this?" Odds are, it's to hurt America in some way.

If Fau Chi and cronies have invested this much, deliberate seeding of the virus is quite possible. Examples: Denmark, Wuhan, etc.

’A clear strategic objective for Gates and Fauci was the repetition of the message that a global pandemic was inevitable, that only mandatory vaccines could avert catastrophe, and that obliteration of civvil rights will be required. Most astonishing was their capacity tom mobilize the obliging global media to uncritically swallow and promote these propositions in complete contradiction of all previously accepted science and history.’
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 420)
Exactly with key word being “invested”. “ Full in Fauci” another catchphrase for the swindler lol All of the unused, worthless products stocked on the shelves, the fight for NIH to be included on Moderna’s patent for future profit, hidden lab results taking 7 years to be made public about narcolepsy from a rushed N1H1 vaccine….evidence again Fauci grows daily exposing intentional deception.

The stakes are high. Moderna, which is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, has projected that it will make up to US$18 billion on its COVID-19 vaccine this year. Inventor status could enable the NIH to collect royalties — potentially recouping some of its investment of taxpayer money — and to license the patent as it sees fit, including to competing vaccine makers in low- and middle-income countries, where vaccines are still painfully scarce.”

Exactly with key word being “invested”. “ Full in Fauci” another catchphrase for the swindler lol All of the unused, worthless products stocked on the shelves, the fight for NIH to be included on Moderna’s patent for future profit, hidden lab results taking 7 years to be made public about narcolepsy from a rushed N1H1 vaccine….evidence again Fauci grows daily exposing intentional deception.

The stakes are high. Moderna, which is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, has projected that it will make up to US$18 billion on its COVID-19 vaccine this year. Inventor status could enable the NIH to collect royalties — potentially recouping some of its investment of taxpayer money — and to license the patent as it sees fit, including to competing vaccine makers in low- and middle-income countries, where vaccines are still painfully scarce.”

But this Chinese communist report is deadly, because of Fau Chi’s change of allegiance, and their antibody may thwart all variants now and in the future. They have not disclosed all of the spike locations for the antibody, so others can’t reproduce it in lab, home, or workshop:

Third Military Medical University, Chongqing

’Dr. Fauci was undaunted by the military takeover of US health policy, applauding Operation Warp Speed as a “talent show.” Dr. Fauci told STAT he was untroubled by the dearth of public health experience among Warp Speed’s Pentagon leadership: “If you go through the organizational boxes of Operation Warp Speed, they’re very, very impressive.” Tom Inglesby also lauded the military involvement. “There is deep knowledge of science and on how to manage complex government operations,” said Inglesby. “It’s clearly operating in a challenging pandemic and political environment, and we won’t know if we have a safe and effective vaccine until the trials are finished. But it’s a highly competent group of people working to make it happen.” ’
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, pp. 434-5)

So India’s Covaxin, a real SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, and this Chinese antibody, 35B5, are unavailable to Americans.

If 100% are vaccinated how the hell is the virus spreading? Are we becoming more contagious because of the vaccines? Are we actually putting the virus in healthy people and having them then spread it?

Trust the science…
Gibraltar is a tourist town and the vaccine is 90% effective. Everybody is going to get this thing in the end with all your idiots who don't get vaccinated. At least the vaccine protects greatly against death.

It's colfax_m's lie; surely he'll craft it however best suits his agenda.
All you hear is someone caught covid and died. You never hear the Grim Reaper has been ready to make a house call soon. 97% percent have no issues recovering. Most of the other 3% nature already had on the way out the door

It is that simple

Makes me think of a certain British faggot, who is active in this forum. One who, on top of all else just said, has had part of a leg amputated due to diabetic complications.

I'm sure most of you know of whom I speak. Has he shown his light-loafered self in this thread, yet?
Is he part of Dr Lesh and Dr Crepitus, USMB Covid medical team

Gibraltar is a tourist town and the vaccine is 90% effective. Everybody is going to get this thing in the end with all your idiots who don't get vaccinated. At least the vaccine protects greatly against death.
10s of millions already had it and don't even know it. I bet over half of kids under 14 have had it, most sneezing 3 times at the most

This fact check says the RT, "Russian Today" article was fake news.

RT is a Russian propaganda newspaper ran by Russian military intelligence. Many other fake news sites ran the story after RT did.

When RT says that Gibratar had a 100% vaccination rate, you have to ask yourself, "why is Russian military intelligence saying this?" Odds are, it's to hurt America in some way.
China Russia and the GOP seem to enjoy causing chaos. The age of misinformation now. Could be the end of humanity at this rate... Great job!

New Topics

Forum List

Back