100% vaccinated still not enough?

There you go being a shitty doctor. Yeah its hard but a vaccine is a band aid. You are all about pills and band aids. My good friend was prescribed pills for his diabetes. I told him to start exercising with me. He lost 40 pounds and wow no diabetes and no meds.

Doctors. LOL
So your criticism is that I didn’t work out with my patients?

Seriously?

I am a liar? An opinion cannot be wrong.

How am I a liar? LOL

You want to tell obese people to eat four cheeseburgers but to make sure they take their pills and get their vaccines....
You lied about what I’ve said. You’ve lied about what you’ve said.

You’re still lying.

I tell people to cut back on calories. You know what they tell me?

“Doc, I barely eat anything. Yesterday I ate a salad and a handful of nuts”.

You’re so smart. Now what.

You lied about what I’ve said. You’ve lied about what you’ve said.

You’re still lying.

I tell people to cut back on calories. You know what they tell me?

“Doc, I barely eat anything. Yesterday I ate a salad and a handful of nuts”.

You’re so smart. Now what.
You tell them to “cut back on calories”? How about saying if you don’t lose weight you will die. Period. DIE. Life and death. Exercise, change your life style and if you don’t then no vaccine will save you. Say that!

I learned my lesson. I was about 15 lbs overweight and COVID-19 removed them for me and I have kept it off since. Learned my lesson.
Obesity is a fucking death sentence.

You tell them to “cut back on calories”? How about saying if you don’t lose weight you will die. Period. DIE. Life and death. Exercise, change your life style and if you don’t then no vaccine will save you. Say that!

I learned my lesson. I was about 15 lbs overweight and COVID-19 removed them for me and I have kept it off since. Learned my lesson.
Obesity is a fucking death sentence.
“but doc, I do exercise. Every day. I don’t eat anything. I don’t know why I’m overweight.”

Now what, genius?

“but doc, I do exercise. Every day. I don’t eat anything. I don’t know why I’m overweight.”

Now what, genius?
They are lying. It’s simple mathematics. I would say here is your diet, here is your workout regimen, weigh yourself daily and keep a log and let’s talk in two weeks.

They are lying. It’s simple mathematics. I would say here is your diet, here is your workout regimen, weigh yourself daily and keep a log and let’s talk in two weeks.
Of course they’re lying. People lie all the time to protect their own ego just like you’re doing

They come back in 2 weeks and the log shows 1200 calories a day and weight hasn’t changed. They tried the workout regimen but it made their knees hurt.

Now what.

It is and that’s why your patients die. You give them the easy truth. Instead of the hard facts
I give them both.

I just know that they’re more likely to do the easy thing than the hard thing. It’s what it’s like to live in the real world and not just talking shit online.

Of course they’re lying. People lie all the time to protect their own ego just like you’re doing

They come back in 2 weeks and the log shows 1200 calories a day and weight hasn’t changed. They tried the workout regimen but it made their knees hurt.

Now what.
You tell them they are lying and only hurting themselves and they will die.

New Topics

Forum List

Back