100% vaccinated still not enough?

You don't have the real number because you don't know how many had what, or when.
It couldn’t be more than a rounding error.

Personal experience has the number at zero. Why do you care to ask?

You didn't have the statistic, and so now you're citing your own experience as an acceptable substitute. Get the statistic and get back with me.
In the mean time, why don’t you describe why you are asking?

I want to know, and you are in a position to answer the question.

I'll be waiting patiently for those statistics.
I don’t have the statistic. It’s not recorded. I can’t go through and audit charts for your mere curiosity.

Especially if there’s no reason behind the question.

I've been through this drill with colfax_m , he will NEVER be answering your questions.
Y’all come up with really stupid questions. I’ve answered as many as I can.

Azog does a horseshit job at returning the favor. Usually forgetting I even asked. I think he has serious short term memory problems.

You’re just a hack.

No, it’s the COVID. They died of COVID.

If you can’t recognize this reality, you simply don’t have the slightest clue what you’re talking about.
When a driver dies in a car that gets hit by a train, lefties will say he died of covid if he was infected.

As I said, natural history of alcoholism is cirrhosis. Natural history of obesity is heart disease.

Natural history of obesity is not COVID.

You disagree because you don’t either don’t know what you’re talking about or are too much of a hack to be honest.

Our ICU COVID population is 90% unvaccinated.
COVID-19 is new. And the impact of COVID-19 on those with compromised body deficiencies is death. 90% unvaccinated and 100% fat or some other form of unhealthy I would wager.

I simply disagree with you. Healthy people rarely die from COVID-19.
People in the military have died of COVID, and those are the healthiest population group you can find, since they all must meet strict health criteria to remain in service.

When a military member has a medical condition that renders them unfit to perform their required duties, they may be separated (or retired) from the military for medical reasons.

COVID-19 is new. And the impact of COVID-19 on those with compromised body deficiencies is death. 90% unvaccinated and 100% fat or some other form of unhealthy I would wager.
They died of COVID. And 90% (or more) of it could have been prevented with vaccinations.

But who needs vaccination when you can just acquire natural immunity by getting COVID, right?

When a driver dies in a car that gets hit by a train, lefties will say he died of covid if he was infected.

That a popular meme that has no basis in reality. There is no reason to do a post mortem COVID test on a corpse with an obvious cause of death.

If 100% are vaccinated how the hell is the virus spreading? Are we becoming more contagious because of the vaccines? Are we actually putting the virus in healthy people and having them then spread it?

Trust the science…

They are having a rise because nobody has ever claimed the Vaccine was 100% effective in preventing getting the virus.

What your link is ignoring is that their rise in cases (all the way up to 30 a day) is that there has been no corresponding rise in deaths. They have not had a COVID death since October 15th.

Here we have a patient who died of respiratory failure. They had COVID pneumonia while unvaccinated. What should we list as cause of death?

Azog: political inconvenience

Forum List

Back