100% vaccinated still not enough?

Gibraltar is a tourist town and the vaccine is 90% effective. Everybody is going to get this thing in the end with all your idiots who don't get vaccinated. At least the vaccine protects greatly against death.
Tourist town? LOL

You people? I am vaccinated.

It will never be enough. After covid...when that wears out...they'll come up with something else and eventually they may even get people lined up for the cattle cars.

If 100% are vaccinated how the hell is the virus spreading? Are we becoming more contagious because of the vaccines? Are we actually putting the virus in healthy people and having them then spread it?

Trust the science…

Correction, 100% of adults, just like the article says. No one under 12 is vaccinated. Gibraltar is part of spain. They're not some isolated island somewhere. Anyone coming into Gibraltar can be infected and infect others. It happens. Their 7 day rolling average is 9 cases. There's your "explosion of cases." I wonder what they will ever do about their "surge." I guess this proves the vaccines "don't work." Sometimes it pays to be an "independent thinker."

Correction, 100% of adults, just like the article says. No one under 12 is vaccinated. Gibraltar is part of spain. They're not some isolated island somewhere. Anyone coming into Gibraltar can be infected and infect others. It happens. Their 7 day rolling average is 9 cases. There's your "explosion of cases." I wonder what they will ever do about their "surge." I guess this proves the vaccines "don't work." Sometimes it pays to be an "independent thinker."
More than 118% of Gibraltar’s population is fully vaccinated against Covid-19. This figure exceeds 100% due to the doses received by Spaniards who cross the border to work or visit the territory every day.

It pays to read the whole article. But you’re too busy looting

More than 118% of Gibraltar’s population is fully vaccinated against Covid-19. This figure exceeds 100% due to the doses received by Spaniards who cross the border to work or visit the territory every day.

As usual the whole article is full of crap. Thanks again and always for total BS!

If 100% are vaccinated how the hell is the virus spreading? Are we becoming more contagious because of the vaccines? Are we actually putting the virus in healthy people and having them then spread it?

Trust the science…
Well, you know what they say….
9F7AC39F-853C-4147-A1DF-98E1B67323C7.gif

You're having a fit over 9 cases a day. So much for the EXPLOSION. Your fake outrage is duly noted. If only this applied to the 800,000 dead americans from covid. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You're having a fit over 9 cases a day. So much for the EXPLOSION. Your fake outrage is duly noted. If only this applied to the 800,000 dead americans from covid. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I am not. Gibraltar is. Did you read the article? 800k…you believe the propaganda. Gullible sheep

I am not. Gibraltar is. Did you read the article? 800k…you believe the propaganda. Gullible sheep

Let's examine that last statement. Some random foreign article says that Gibraltar is experiencing an "explosion" of cases without ever mentioning a single number, for obvious reasons and you fall for it hook line and sinker, just like they planned. Who here is the "gullible sheep?" I still haven't heard why a rolling 7 day average of 9 cases is considered an explosion. Please explain that one to me.

Oh and Gibraltar isn't having a fit over their 9 cases a day. Why would they? It's not zero cases, but I think many places will take that number and much higher. You on the other hand are by starting this fake panic thread over it. Why? Because this is the continual agenda of anyone on the right. Their goal is to spread fear and mistrust and possibly conspiracy theories on top of that. That's why so many right wingers are deeply ignorant and stupid about science and whatever else.

New Topics

Forum List

Back