100 Men in NYC Seek Right to Wear Skirts

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
NEW YORK - About 100 men in minis, midis and even tutus took to the streets of Manhattan to call for an end to the tyranny of trousers.

"We're not transvestites, homosexuals or cross-dressers," David Johnson told the New York Times for Sunday editions. "We don't want you to call us Jean or Sally. We're men. Men who want the right to wear a skirt."

Johnson, a retired teacher from Poughkeepsie, N.Y., and the other pants opposers walked several blocks from the Guggenheim Museum to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, where they visited an exhibit called "Bravehearts: Men in Skirts." Their presence attracted confused looks from a few fellow visitors.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040208/ap_on_re_us/men_in_skirts

Skirts are more comfortable - but I can't see wearing minis in the current winter climate in NYC.

Brrrrrrrrrr

Hey Jim, you weren't part of that get together were you??? HOMO !!!! hahahahahahha

Everybody now..!!! Jim is a homo..Jim is a homo...Jm is a homo!! LOL LOL

NEW YORK - About 100 men in minis, midis and even tutus took to the streets of Manhattan to call for an end to the tyranny of trousers.

"We're not transvestites, homosexuals or cross-dressers," David Johnson told the New York Times for Sunday editions. "We don't want you to call us Jean or Sally. We're men. Men who want the right to wear a skirt."

Johnson, a retired teacher from Poughkeepsie, N.Y., and the other pants opposers walked several blocks from the Guggenheim Museum to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, where they visited an exhibit called "Bravehearts: Men in Skirts." Their presence attracted confused looks from a few fellow visitors.

Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
I didn't know anyone was preventing men from wearing girlie dresses
I wore a dress for Halloween once .....just put on one of dem gay Scottish kilts or does it hAve to have sequins......... cause that's not gay at all :20:

This country needs to collapse
All the nonsense goes out the window the week after the trucks stop rolling and the supermarket's are empty

I doubt if anyone in NYC today would even turn their heads at a man in a skirt. Ironically it ain't about freedom. The dirty little secret is that they want to lock up your ass for committing a hate crime if you laugh. That's what it is all about.

Wow. A 15 year old thread resurrected... That must be some kind of record for thread necromancy...

iu

Forum List

Back