100% Marriage

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
It always makes me laugh when people who are single or married talk about marriage in terms of percentages, the 50/50, the 60/40, 90/10 or in this case (:)lol:)) my 100%.

I thing both partners have to be willing to give 100% without worrying if the other partner is giving their (right) percentage.

Granted at times my percentages aren't up to snuff and the same is true for my wife but when she needs me or I need her, we're both willing to give 100%..

So there....:popcorn:...

Last edited:
It always makes me laugh when people who are single or married talk about marriage in terms of percentages, the 50/50, the 60/40, 90/10 or in this case :)lol:) my 100%.

I thing both partners have to be willing to give 100% without worrying if the other partner is giving their(right) percentage.

Granted at times my percentages aren't up to snuff and the same is true for my wife but when she needs me or I need her, we're both willing to give 100%..

So there....:lol:

Always hold some back, Lumpy--you're gonna spoil her

It always makes me laugh when people who are single or married talk about marriage in terms of percentages, the 50/50, the 60/40, 90/10 or in this case :)lol:) my 100%.

I thing both partners have to be willing to give 100% without worrying if the other partner is giving their(right) percentage.

So there....:lol:

Always hold some back, Lumpy--you're gonna spoil her

Trust me , there's a lot of perks to 100% ... yup a lot of them..:D

I give her 70% and have leveraged 30% in case there is a global marriage meltdown.

I guess marriage is more a Guy thing to comment on... this makes no sense to me...:confused:

It always makes me laugh when people who are single or married talk about marriage in terms of percentages, the 50/50, the 60/40, 90/10 or in this case (:)lol:)) my 100%.

I thing both partners have to be willing to give 100% without worrying if the other partner is giving their (right) percentage.

Pussy.

Pussy.

Oh Hell.. pasture muffin..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back