100% alternative energy worldwide by 2030

The Kardashev scale is a method of measuring a civilization's level of technological advancement based on the amount of energy it is able to use.

A type I civilization is able to access all the energy available on its planet and store it for consumption. A type II civilization can directly consume the energy of a star. Finally, a type III civilization is able to capture all the energy emitted by its galaxy.

We're at 1 dummy. People like you are slowing us down. Like that boat is slowing green energy down. The picture is opposite. The green energy is being slowed down by you.

The Kardashev scale is a method of measuring a civilization's level of technological advancement based on the amount of energy it is able to use.

A type I civilization is able to access all the energy available on its planet and store it for consumption. A type II civilization can directly consume the energy of a star. Finally, a type III civilization is able to capture all the energy emitted by its galaxy.

We're at 1 dummy. People like you are slowing us down. Like that boat is slowing green energy down. The picture is opposite. The green energy is being slowed down by you.

How about perpetual motion? Buy that too, you dunce?

Where does the electricity for your EV come from.....?
Take your time.

How about perpetual motion? Buy that too, you dunce?

Where does the electricity for your EV come from.....?
Take your time.
The rivers are constantly flowing. Yes, put underwater windmills everywhere there is flowing water. Perpetually.

The electricity comes from gas and oil but they did a full study on this and by far the EV is cleaner than the car with a tale pipe.

It's why despite your fighting it by 2030 your ass will be driving a EV.

And it will be you who fights us all moving to autonomous vehicles. Because you insist on being the driver in your gas guzzler.

I'm just sad I probably won't l live to see it because of people like you. I drive 3.5 hours up north. I believe these cars wouldn't cause bottlenecks that add another 2 hours to some trips. If everyone drove these, even if you want 10 mph slower, you'd probably get there faster or just as fast. And you could do work, take a nap, whatever you want. Imagine how much better those 4 hour trips will be in this. You can do some situps. Crunches.

1669560092062.png

The rivers are constantly flowing. Yes, put underwater windmills everywhere there is flowing water. Perpetually.

The electricity comes from gas and oil but they did a full study on this and by far the EV is cleaner than the car with a tale pipe.

It's why despite your fighting it by 2030 your ass will be driving a EV.

And it will be you who fights us all moving to autonomous vehicles. Because you insist on being the driver in your gas guzzler.

I'm just sad I probably won't l live to see it because of people like you. I drive 3.5 hours up north. I believe these cars wouldn't cause bottlenecks that add another 2 hours to some trips. If everyone drove these, even if you want 10 mph slower, you'd probably get there faster or just as fast. And you could do work, take a nap, whatever you want. Imagine how much better those 4 hour trips will be in this. You can do some situps. Crunches.

View attachment 731457

You've already been revealed as a total dolt.......what more is there to say?

Have I? Because you and the assholes here who like you agree?

I don't use language like that, I suppose you were brought up being spoken to in that way. I find that regularly in those with your sort of political outlook......

• Under Trump gasoline was about $1.80 a gallon….but you voted against that
  • Under Trump we were energy independent….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump inflation was 1.4%….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump Iran was kept in a box….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump cartels weren’t free to operate….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.

Forum List

Back