10 Yr Old Rape Victim: A Terrible Tale of Illegal Immigration

The Nazis didn't think of Jews or other Untermenschen as persons either.

That is the company in which you put yourself by denying the humanity of the very most innocent and defenseless of all human beings, and advocating for their outright murder.

A human being is a human being, from the moment of conception, until his death.

Uh, guy, sorry, a woman not wanting to be pregnant is hardly the same as the systematic extermination of a people.

The fact is, even without abortion, most zygotes/embryos/fetuses never become people.

You swallowed the tin foil lure again. The real tragedy here is a psychotic illegal alien Mom who endangered her 10 year old daughter's life by exposing her to her Rapist boyfriend. But the Democrats got you all spun up about the BS story about a 6 week abortion law with NO EXCEPTIONS in Ohio. Totally manufactured so that Biden could go on national TV and give another Whipping Haitians speech to get the minions all hopping mad again.
So?

Still a hateful lie, as it has been every time you've told it, and will remain every time you yet tell it.
There is a point to the madness of denying the unborn basic humanity. If it is lawful to kill your own child, it is equally lawful to kill someone else's child. This opens the door to forced abortions by anyone.

There is a point to the madness of denying the unborn basic humanity. If it is lawful to kill your own child, it is equally lawful to kill someone else's child. This opens the door to forced abortions by anyone.
Oh my gladiolus

Stop lying

FTR
I struggled with infertility
But
I am a staunch supporter of legal safe abortion
I am a staunch supporter of abortion and sterilization. As responsible caretakers it is our obligation. It is still homicide. Just acceptable homicide.

FTR
I struggled with infertility
But
I am a staunch supporter of legal safe abortion
If I met you in person, you would literally be the first person I ever knew who couldn't have a baby, and also supported abortion. Out of at least a dozen women I've met who were unable to have a child and vehemently opposed legal "safe" abortion.

Abortion is never safe for the child involved. Only a few survive without serious injury.

No maroon
It’s NOT
According to you. It's not homicide because it is just tissue. Abortion is eliminating unwanted tissue. Like trimming one's toenails. Someone trims their toenails so casually it is hardly a crime to do it to someone else. It's not alive. If it is legal, no crime, to abort your own child it should be equally legal, no crime to abort someone else's child. After all, it's not living.

According to you. It's not homicide because it is just tissue. Abortion is eliminating unwanted tissue. Like trimming one's toenails. Someone trims their toenails so casually it is hardly a crime to do it to someone else. It's not alive. If it is legal, no crime, to abort your own child it should be equally legal, no crime to abort someone else's child. After all, it's not living.
STFU
STFU
STFU

YOU LIE
ISLAMOPHOBE

YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER ANY OTHER WOMAN
ONLY YOUR FAT SELF

CHOICE
CHOICE
CHOICE
CHOICE
CHOICE

STFU
STFU
STFU

YOU LIE
ISLAMOPHOBE

YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER ANY OTHER WOMAN
ONLY YOUR FAT SELF

crazy-bird.gif

This is a horror story from start to finish, most especially for the pregnant little girl, of course.

The mother is in a "romantic relationship" with the illegal cretin, Gerson Fuentes. The mother, herself illegal, has SIX children (!) and is pregnant with her seventh, by him. So yes. She and her 10 year old daughter were both pregnant simultaneously. Of course, she claims her daughter is "fine" and defends the pedo boyfriend.

Get these two cretins out of her and back to Guatemala/Mexico immediately and SEAL THE BORDER. What are we even doing? This is unsustainable.

Expect more Hispanic illegal immigration into your white America. More and more, and more. Lift sanctions from Latin American countries, stop meddling in their political affairs, orchestrating coups, and funding, training guerillas..etc. Stop it or more illegal immigration. You want to pretend that most Hispanic immigrants are criminals? OK, I'll play along. You're going to get more and more and more illegals. You can also start throwing capitalists who hire illegals in jail. Lift the economic sanctions, stop bullying Latin American countries with coups and American-funded and trained rebels, and you'll get much less illegal immigration. The American ruling class loves its cheap labor in Latin America and here in the states. They prevent Latin American countries from developing. So take it and enjoy more illegal immigration.

Forum List

Back