10-Yr Old Fatally Shoots Woman With Mother's Gun - WTF?

It's called an accident due to prenatal negligence.

Accidental shooting fatalities are quite rare.

Last year 492 people were killed in accidental firearms mishaps.

To put that in perspective, there are tens of millions of instances of people using firearms legally and safely every year

Any other sport or activity that had that kind of safety record would be used as an example of how to do it right.
Fishing is the orlds fvourite sport. Nobody gets killed doing that.

Lefties found a incident in Florida where an intoxicated woman was charged with manslaughter in a shooting death and they make a freaking federal case about it while the carnage continues in Chicago.

I get it now....you are insecure....got it...
Well, I can see where claiming black people are a disaster can make you feel better about your mediocrity...

Where did I say black people are a disaster?

Oh, you're just lying.

So what should be done about the blacks??

A black child raised with white, middle class values turns out just fine.

A white kid raised in thug life turns out to be a thug.

This isn't that hard. Glorify gang violence, drugs, and crime - you get gang violence, drugs, and crime.

Perhaps make a few more hundred posts online opining about how inferior black folks will fix it?

All I ever hear is that the white devils are inferior.

Of course you spew your hatred at black people like Ben Carson who achieve the top of their professions. He sold you out, amirite?

"The woman said she heard the girl say, “You (expletive) with my momma.”

10 year old, well on her way to becoming a model citizen.

Me too, but the kid will be turned loose on the streets & her momma will be out soon.
Why would the mother be out soon??

And since the kid is juvenile, she may eventually be free again...I am not familiar with the statutes as it relates to juveniles...

I mean, what she did could be worse....she could have ran over and killed 4 people and claimed that she was too privileged to know right from wrong...

Apparently not as much as you like calling people "fags".
Yes, I like calling conservatives, dic suckers.....because I know it hurts...and because its fun to see them clutch their pearls and pretend to act offended by it....when their entire ideology has been predicated on ACTUALLY DISCRIMINATING against gay people

Yes, I like calling conservatives, dic suckers.....because I know it hurts...and because its fun to see them clutch their pearls and pretend to act offended by it....when their entire ideology has been predicated on ACTUALLY DISCRIMINATING against gay people
Then i guess we can expect you to be understanding the next time someone calls you or any black person a n*gger.

Then i guess we can expect you to be understanding the next time someone calls you or any black person a n*gger.
Well, seeing as tho your entire ideology has ALSO been predicated on discriminatory policies against those people you call "nggrs" -- I am use to the idea that Conservatives want so badly to call me that...

I tell you what -- how about we pass the Voting Rights Act in its full form, expand Social Security and Medicare -- and you can call black folks the N-word all day long...

Matter of fact, you can do that now....so toughen up and go do it...dic sucker

Well, seeing as tho your entire ideology has ALSO been predicated on discriminatory policies against those people you call "nggrs" -- I am use to the idea that Conservatives want so badly to call me that...

I tell you what -- how about we pass the Voting Rights Act in its full form, expand Social Security and Medicare -- and you can call black folks the N-word all day long...

Matter of fact, you can do that now....so toughen up and go do it...dic sucker

You mean the voter fraud act?

You want to steal elections like you did in 2020?

What is the difference in calling a black person a "niqqer" and calling a white person "white supremacist?" Same racist intent either way. Same hatred behind it.

See, democrats haven't changed at all, only the skin color of their victims has.

Forum List

Back