10 years ago today........I joined USMB

Seems like only yesterday. I had just graduated Message Board Posting School with Jake Starkey and Rdean. We were all assigned to US Message Board. Keep in mind, USMB was not the internet giant it is today, very few people even heard of it.
We started small, only earning 75 cents a post. But we worked hard and earned an internet following.
After a few years of struggling, I received a coveted sponsorship from George Soros. I had now reached the big time of Message Board posting. People would stop me on the street, ask for selfies, name their children after me. Internet fame has its benefits. I never have to buy a drink in a bar, people give up their parking spaces for me, I get free lap dances in titty bars.
Now that I have reached ten years on USMB, my benefit package kicks in. I get free dental, vested in the USMB retirement plan and a reserved parking space at USMB Headquarters.

It has been an enjoyable ten years
And you're still an idiot

I AM NOT!

Mother had me tested. The man said I was special
He's so special lol

He even said I could ride on a special bus, but I told him I would rather walk

Seems like only yesterday. I had just graduated Message Board Posting School with Jake Starkey and Rdean. We were all assigned to US Message Board. Keep in mind, USMB was not the internet giant it is today, very few people even heard of it.
We started small, only earning 75 cents a post. But we worked hard and earned an internet following.
After a few years of struggling, I received a coveted sponsorship from George Soros. I had now reached the big time of Message Board posting. People would stop me on the street, ask for selfies, name their children after me. Internet fame has its benefits. I never have to buy a drink in a bar, people give up their parking spaces for me, I get free lap dances in titty bars.
Now that I have reached ten years on USMB, my benefit package kicks in. I get free dental, vested in the USMB retirement plan and a reserved parking space at USMB Headquarters.

do you do this thing yearly?.....

do you do this thing yearly?.....
Only every decade
Check back in 2029

What the heck? How many lap dances can I get for 390 trophy points?

So how much did you make in 10 years to troll here?

Sorry......I refuse to release my Income Taxes
I am still under audit

That's okay. You'll have to release them if you want to continue getting paid.

I promise to release them just as soon as the audit is over

You don't understand. If you want people in California to read your posts, you have to release them.

What the heck? How many lap dances can I get for 390 trophy points?
You don’t want to see what a dancer that would accept 390 trophy points looks like

And the first gay member

And the first gay member
not that there is anything wrong with that...

And the first gay member

I am not GAY
I am just.....Festive

And the first gay member

I am not GAY
I am just.....Festive
We the people nominated you as troll of the year .. congrats

And the first gay member

I am not GAY
I am just.....Festive
Actually I was poster of the year at the USMB Awards Banquet last year

newsign.php

And the first gay member

I am not GAY
I am just.....Festive

That is actually one of the more coveted awards on USMB

Trolling without being obvious and annoying is a lost art

And the first gay member

I am not GAY
I am just.....Festive

You only add tds comedy lol please continue ha

And the first gay member

I am not GAY
I am just.....Festive

You only add tds comedy lol please continue ha
You are our latest troll

Your skills are lacking

And the first gay member

I am not GAY