10 years...1 decade... "Healthmyths" what caused me to use "Healthmyths" to begin with!

I'm waiting! Where are the refutations regarding my two health myths?
Where is the proof as I've provided links substantiating my facts that there never were:
a) 46 million uninsured Americans and
b) 150 million Americans uninsured because of pre-existing conditions.

Neither one of the above statements that I say were myths have been proven true!
1) More than half of the population had employer-sponsored coverage (55.1 percent), or 180,859,977 Americans
2) followed by Medicaid (17.9 percent), or 58,754,875 Americans
3) Medicare (17.8 percent), or 58,426,635 Americans
4) individual market coverage (10.8 percent), or 35,449,868 Americans and
5) military coverage (3.6 percent). 11,816,623 Americans....
hmmm that adds up to 345,307,978 Americans!

Again Obama said there were 46 million uninsured Americans!

Come on you "stupid voters" as Gruber called you... prove the above wrong there were 46 million uninsured
and 150 million that didn't have insurance because of "pre-existing conditions"...!

Obama said "46 million uninsured" and dummies evidently like you don't seem to understand!
Illegals are not eligible because they are illegal .... 10 million
14 million Americans didn't know they were eligible for Medicaid and that again was proven as I'm linking which YOU haven't done!
Gruber proved that number was right.
Gruber and his coauthors, using data from the Census Bureau, estimate that Medicaid “produced 63% of the gains [in coverage] that we identified” for 2014. They also found that much of this gain was attributable to the enrollment in Medicaid of people who were eligible for the program under criteria that preceded the ACA’s Medicaid expansion:
So between 10 million illegals and 14 million eligible but didn't KNOW right there the 46 million reduced to 22 million...not 46!
FACTS:population of USA as of 2019 (date of the below article) was 328,239,523
More than half of the population had employer-sponsored coverage (55.1 percent), or 180,859,977 Americans
followed by Medicaid (17.9 percent), or 58,754,875 Americans
Medicare (17.8 percent), or 58,426,635 Americans
individual market coverage (10.8 percent), or 35,449,868 Americans and
military coverage (3.6 percent). 11,816,623 Americans.... hmmm that adds up to 345,307,978 Americans!
Strange isn't it. Supposedly 46 million uninsured Americans YET counting the military etc. ZERO!
Please explain where 46 million uninsured comes from???
Yes, 46 million people were uninsured. Ten million illegals. Were they insured? No.
14 million people who were eligible for Medicaid but not enrolled. Were they insured? No
18 million people, eligible for group health insurance through their employer but not enrolled. Were they insured? No
So, those are your numbers, 42 million people, all uninsured. That leaves four million people, not eligible for group coverage and not eligible for Medicaid, that were uninsured.

Do you know the definition of "uninsured"?

Commonwealthfund.org
HahahahahahahahhahjahahahahaahaahahahahahA.
You probably also fell for the whole Obamacare is going to save so much money it will pay down the deficit.
The information provided was correct. And yes, the ACA did result in multiple downward revisions of projected debt. The reality, Obama, through the decrease in health care inflation and increase in economic growth directly attributable to the ACA provided a greater percentage of GDP growth during Trump's term than anything Trump did. In fact, without the ACA it is very possible that Trump's GDP growth would have been negative. Ironic isn't it, but goes to show how stupid the right is.

And it never changes. Like Biden's proposals,

We estimate that by 2030, relative to current law, the Biden plan would decrease the uninsurance rate from 10 percent to 6 percent, decrease private insurance premiums by 23 percent and out-of-pocket spending by 16 percent, and decrease the percent of the population that forgoes medical care from 7 percent to 4 percent. The Biden healthcare plan would increase net spending by $352 billion over ten years but would reduce debt by 4.5 percent over that period due to dynamic growth effects.

You go ahead an bitch about that source too. Trump's alma mater.

Yes, 46 million people were uninsured. Ten million illegals. Were they insured? No.
14 million people who were eligible for Medicaid but not enrolled. Were they insured? No
18 million people, eligible for group health insurance through their employer but not enrolled. Were they insured? No
So, those are your numbers, 42 million people, all uninsured. That leaves four million people, not eligible for group coverage and not eligible for Medicaid, that were uninsured.

Do you know the definition of "uninsured"?

Your point totally reinforces though the biased MSM's presentations.
The MSM NEVER told you obviously that:
They left out that 10 million were illegals and couldn't get health insurance... Did the MSM tell you? NOPE!
They left out that 14 million were ELIGIBLE but due to the laziness of Obama administration didn't help get them
enrolled in MEDICAID! Medicaid money was available so why didn't the MSM going after Obama and point this out? AGAIN did the biased MSM tell the whole truth as to why these 14 million could have Medicaid!

Isn't the MSM suppose to be OBJECTIVE? Deal with FACTS?

It would be the same as If I would write: "Winston is a normal human being... but I leave out,
"and he is one of Gruber's "stupid American voters" who favored Obamacare"!
The reader wouldn't know how truly stupid people like you are and again I'M not accusing! Gruber is!

"This bill was written in a tortured way to make sure CBO did not score the mandate as taxes,"
he(Gruber) said during a panel discussion at the University of Pennsylvania in October, 2013.
"Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage.
And basically, call it the 'stupidity of the American voter' (Like Winston!!!)
or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical to getting the thing to pass.”
See... the whole truth but the MSM didn't tell!
More than half of the population had employer-sponsored coverage (55.1 percent), or
* 180,859,977 Americans insured by employers!
followed by Medicaid (17.9 percent), or
* 58,754,875 Americans insured by Medicaid
Medicare (17.8 percent), or
* 58,426,635 Americans insured by Medicare
individual market coverage (10.8 percent), or
* 35,449,868 Americans insured...self insured
military coverage (3.6 percent).
* 11,816,623 Americans covered by Military
* 345,307,978 Americans!

Look, you did not show that the number of uninsured Americans was wrong. The only "myth" is the one that you were perpetuating. That immigrants are not Americans and having access to health insurance is the same as having health insurance. Because that is what you did. First, you said a portion of the uninsured were illegal immigrants. But they encounter health care bills just like everyone else. I suppose you want to say that they are not "Americans", but when they show up at the hospital with no health insurance and can't pay the bill it is Americans that are paying for them.

Then, even more stupid, claiming that because someone has access to health insurance and doesn't purchase it, they can't be counted as, I mean imagine this, not having health insurance. Comical really. There was no myth, you changed the definition of "uninsured", you did not disprove the number of uninsured.
A) Illegal Americans are people that do not have a citizenship. Plain and simple. I've relatives that are LEGAL immigrants and went through the efforts including forfeiting their home country... but these illegals are just that!
ILLEGAL meaning they have NO RIGHTS to any Federal or coverage. Even if they were to sign an insurance company form... they broke the agreement! Therefore no insurance so how can they be insured?
B) Medicaid is paid for my those 14 million people also! They were never informed though they had coverage.
All they had to do was sign up! Evidently you are one of those pompous faux-educated idiots who think those 14 million were too stupid. You are also a racist as the majority of those 14 million were blacks. Racist!

The whole point Winston is as Gruber said "stupidity of American voter" i.e. Winston he believed you are stupid...I'm not saying it... Gruber the architect of Obamacare called you stupid! Because you believed those
numbers 46 million uninsured meaning they couldn't get insurance! WRONG stupid! Again I'm not calling you Gruber is! Believing over half of all Americans can't get insurance because they had pre-existing conditions... again stupidity as Gruber called you!
What seems to be the problem other than being what Gruber called you, i.e. your Stupidity keeping you from just honestly admitting that you were grossly lied to by Obama but even more the extremely biased MSM?

The information provided was correct. And yes, the ACA did result in multiple downward revisions of projected debt. The reality, Obama, through the decrease in health care inflation and increase in economic growth directly attributable to the ACA provided a greater percentage of GDP growth during Trump's term than anything Trump did. In fact, without the ACA it is very possible that Trump's GDP growth would have been negative. Ironic isn't it, but goes to show how stupid the right is.

We estimate that by 2030, relative to current law, the Biden plan would decrease the uninsurance rate from 10 percent to 6 percent, decrease private insurance premiums by 23 percent and out-of-pocket spending by 16 percent, and decrease the percent of the population that forgoes medical care from 7 percent to 4 percent. The Biden healthcare plan would increase net spending by $352 billion over ten years but would reduce debt by 4.5 percent over that period due to dynamic growth effects.

You are completely out of your mind.

Hmmm... " uninsurance rate from 10%" meaning???
Well let's see the population projection in 2030 is about 370 million...
by 2030, 1 in 5 Americans is projected to be 65 years old and over
So that means 74 million insured by Medicare. OK... that leaves 296 million... OK..
OK so of the 296 million how many under age 17? Per the below 75 million.
So that leaves then 221 million under 65 and over 17.
HMMM... so 6% (projected uninsured) is 13.2 million...
Wow... so who is telling the truth with these statistics?
This is today... right now...
More than half of the population had employer-sponsored coverage (55.1 percent), or
* 180,859,977 Americans insured by employers!
followed by Medicaid (17.9 percent), or
* 58,754,875 Americans insured by Medicaid
Medicare (17.8 percent), or
* 58,426,635 Americans insured by Medicare
individual market coverage (10.8 percent), or
* 35,449,868 Americans insured...self insured
military coverage (3.6 percent).
* 11,816,623 Americans covered by Military
* 345,307,978 Americans!

Would you please explain???

Forum List

Back