10 year old girl suicide bomber blows herself up and kills others.

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
http://nypost.com/2015/02/23/child-suicided-bomber-blows-herself-up-in-market/

Boko Haram has used a girl no older than 10 to kill others. 4 dead, 50 injured. She was either a kidnap victim or a trainee.

I do believe there is a godlike responsibility of the moderate Muslim clerics and leaders in the West and leaders of Muslim nations everywhere to vociferously condemn these demonic agents who align themselves with Islam and to attack them and destroy them where or when they can. Otherwise, they are complicit and guilty to a serious degree.

I am no longer interested how hearing from Islam voices how corrupt the West is, nor do I care to hear how evil the Christians or Jews are. They have a diabolic terror in their midst that “their God” demands be dealt with first and foremost.

24,000 attacks since 9/11/01 in the name of Allah on innocents around the globe where someone was murdered or seriously maimed. Meanwhile we have timid congress and a worthless president and a frightened Europe and a could-not-care-less Russia and China – all these elements allowing this scourge to continue and grow. I guess we have to wait for another big bomb stateside for anyone to really care.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here is the latest ISIS trainees --- children between 5 and 11.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/02/23/terror-trainees-new-isis-video-shows-indoctrination-kids-as-young-as-5/

The latest disturbing video from ISIS shows what the Islamist group touts as the next generation of jihadist killers, pint-sized terror trainees who appear to be as young as 5 participating in drills and reciting verses from the Koran.

The 9-minute video released Monday shows about 70 camouflage-clad kids, who are reportedly the children of foreign fighters who have flocked to Iraq and Syria to join the Islamist army. An instructor states in Arabic that most of the children are in the second phase of training and that they represent the "next generation" of ISIS. The video illustrates the charge in a UN Human Rights Council report last year that determined that Islamic State “has established training camps to recruit children into armed roles under the guise of education.”

“At the camps, the children recruited received weapons training and religious education,” the report stated. “The existence of such camps seems to indicate that ISIS systematically provides weapons training for children. "Subsequently, they were deployed in active combat during military operations, including suicide-bombing missions," it stated.

I do believe there is a godlike responsibility of the moderate Muslim clerics and leaders in the West and leaders of Muslim nations everywhere to vociferously condemn these demonic agents who align themselves with Islam and to attack them and destroy them where or when they can. Otherwise, they are complicit and guilty to a serious degree.

They have. Constantly. In fact religious leaders have been specifically targeted by Boko Haram for speaking out against them; to say nothing of the Muslim civilian militias that have formed to physically combat them alongside the JTF.

They have. Constantly. In fact religious leaders have been specifically targeted by Boko Haram for speaking out against them; to say nothing of the Muslim civilian militias that have formed to physically combat them alongside the JTF.

Not nearly enough. And surely not nearly enough in Western nations where they can speak out! And Muslim nations are not fighting these evil elements, except now for lowly Jordan. Nor are they routing them out of their own nations.

Beyond that, the polls taken of your moderate or average Muslim are very disturbing. They are not nearly as horrifically against these evil elements doing the killing as one would think --- or hope. Too often we see cheering when Jews are blown up, that much is certain.

Not nearly enough.

Far more than you have done.

And surely not nearly enough in Western nations where they can speak out!

Two things:

1.) There have been multiple rallies throughout Europe, including one that drew over 20,000 individuals in Germany.

2.) When was the last time that you marched in the streets to protest a conflict?

And Muslim nations are not fighting these evil elements, except now for lowly Jordan.

Most Muslim nations have been fighting them longer than the West has, particularly since most Muslim governments are the primary targets of these radical groups.

Beyond that, the polls taken of your moderate or average Muslim are very disturbing.

The world's largest poll ever conducted on global Islamic thought (courtesy of Gallup) showed that the average Muslim is no more or less likely to justify violence against civilians as the average American is.

Not nearly enough.

Far more than you have done.

And surely not nearly enough in Western nations where they can speak out!

Two things:

1.) There have been multiple rallies throughout Europe, including one that drew over 20,000 individuals in Germany.

2.) When was the last time that you marched in the streets to protest a conflict?

And Muslim nations are not fighting these evil elements, except now for lowly Jordan.

Most Muslim nations have been fighting them longer than the West has, particularly since most Muslim governments are the primary targets of these radical groups.

Beyond that, the polls taken of your moderate or average Muslim are very disturbing.

The world's largest poll ever conducted on global Islamic thought (courtesy of Gallup) showed that the average Muslim is no more or less likely to justify violence against civilians as the average American is.

Oh, thanks. I guess everyone is doing all they can around the world except me.

I guess you are satisfied with how Islamic terrorism is destroying lives an communities and uprooting everyone.

I guess you think the Muslim clerics and political leaders are all hard at work fearlessly combating these forces.

I guess I do not find you the least bit credible.

And they are doing very little, next to nothing, and from other outward appearances, many Muslim leaders or clerics are abating the enemy, not countering it.

PS -- Barack Obama is either a coward or a puppet. But he has contributed terribly to Islamic Terrorism's ability to grow.

Just pointing out that publicly standing up to these groups within their territories of operation, denouncing them, and dying for that is a little more impressive than making a thread about the topic online in a message board. Your casual dismissal of them "not doing enough" is hypocritical and shows a clear set of double standards, just as your inability to tell us how often you march in the streets against such violence does.

I guess you think the Muslim clerics and political leaders are all hard at work fearlessly combating these forces.

1.) 250 of them just met a couple of months ago for this very purpose in the UAE: Spiritual leaders set out action plan to combat violent extremism The National

2.) Many of our largest allies in the war against terror are Muslims and Muslim majority states.

3.) Just because you aren't familiar with what is going on within social and political spheres outside of the United States doesn't mean that these things don't take place.

Just pointing out that publicly standing up to these groups within their territories of operation, denouncing them, and dying for that is a little more impressive than making a thread about the topic online in a message board. Your casual dismissal of them "not doing enough" is hypocritical and shows a clear set of double standards, just as your inability to tell us how often you march in the streets against such violence does.

1.) 250 of them just met a couple of months ago for this very purpose in the UAE: Spiritual leaders set out action plan to combat violent extremism The National

2.) Many of our largest allies in the war against terror are Muslims and Muslim majority states.

3.) Just because you aren't familiar with what is going on within social and political spheres outside of the United States doesn't mean that these things don't take place.

No doubt there are some Muslims voicing their opposition to the terrorism. But not nearly enough. Where are the Imams in the West? According to Fox news, there is only one who would come out against this terrorism, it was the Imam from Nevada. And the one Islamic congressman from Minnesota is an apologist. And Obama is a de facto supporter in his own cowardly way.

The young Muslims in Western Europe show an alarming support for Islamic terrorism. Unless you doubt this poll I will have to find others.
https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2014/11/01/27-of-young-french-muslims-1-62-million-back-the-islamic-state-poll-finds/

This survey from 2004 does not appear to support your suggestions that most Muslims are against these terrorist groups.
http://www.pewglobal.org/2006/05/23/where-terrorism-finds-support-in-the-muslim-world/

Here, the United Arab Emirates lists 80 Islamic groups they deem as terrorist organizations, including C.A.I.R., the largest Muslim advocacy group in the USA. 80 groups! Sounds like those few organizations you listed have a lot of convincing to do.
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-Islamist-groups-UAE/2014/11/17/id/607846/

No doubt there are some Muslims voicing their opposition to the terrorism. But not nearly enough. Where are the Imams in the West? According to Fox news, there is only one who would come out against this terrorism, it was the Imam from Nevada. And the one Islamic congressman from Minnesota is an apologist. And Obama is a de facto supporter in his own cowardly way.

Once again, when was the last time that you marched in the streets against conflict? Your double standards are still showing.

Here is the latest ISIS trainees --- children between 5 and 11.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/02/23/terror-trainees-new-isis-video-shows-indoctrination-kids-as-young-as-5/

The latest disturbing video from ISIS shows what the Islamist group touts as the next generation of jihadist killers, pint-sized terror trainees who appear to be as young as 5 participating in drills and reciting verses from the Koran.

The 9-minute video released Monday shows about 70 camouflage-clad kids, who are reportedly the children of foreign fighters who have flocked to Iraq and Syria to join the Islamist army. An instructor states in Arabic that most of the children are in the second phase of training and that they represent the "next generation" of ISIS. The video illustrates the charge in a UN Human Rights Council report last year that determined that Islamic State “has established training camps to recruit children into armed roles under the guise of education.”

“At the camps, the children recruited received weapons training and religious education,” the report stated. “The existence of such camps seems to indicate that ISIS systematically provides weapons training for children. "Subsequently, they were deployed in active combat during military operations, including suicide-bombing missions," it stated.
This is why the only way to stop them is to....

Kill :Boom2:ALL Radical Muslims...AND THEIR CHILDREN!!!

Heil Hitler
Close to the end, it was nothing but children fighting for Hitler. He had wasted so many adult soldiers that he had little left but children...the Hitler Youth. Lest ye forget, Hitler admired the tyrannical methods of Radical Muslim warfare and their desire to kill all the Jews.

The radical Muslims use children for a different reason..their men are chickenshit cowards!

Heil Hitler
Close to the end, it was nothing but children fighting for Hitler. He had wasted so many adult soldiers that he had little left but children...the Hitler Youth.

The radical Muslims use children for a different reason..their men are chickenshit cowards!

Indeed mein Fuhrer.

Forum List

Back