10 year old black girl murders black woman fighting with her mom

Two black woman beating each other up on memorial day and the ten year old gets gun out and murder the woman who was fighting with her mother. Really and you people say your not aggressive or black on black crime is made up. What's worse is blacks run this place so she will probably get off. If this was a white child they been locked up till they are 21. I can see blm sticking their nose in to this one. ugh.

Shows why the public at large shouldn't own guns...

Next.

Two black woman beating each other up on memorial day and the ten year old gets gun out and murder the woman who was fighting with her mother. Really and you people say your not aggressive or black on black crime is made up. What's worse is blacks run this place so she will probably get off. If this was a white child they been locked up till they are 21. I can see blm sticking their nose in to this one. ugh.
It has happened with a white child. Your moral outrage with extreme bias is like your ability to write, it sucks.

It has happened with a white child. Your moral outrage with extreme bias is like your ability to write, it sucks.
Haven't you realized all this mumble mouth, racist hag does is scour the net for crimes committed by someone black and then starts threads on them to rile up all the racist on this forum. There must be hundreds of them and it is the same shit over and over and over again. Notice how she never commits on threads where someone white has committed a crime.

Haven't you realized all this mumble mouth, racist hag does is scour the net for crimes committed by someone black and then starts threads on them to rile up all the racist on this forum. There must be hundreds of them and it is the same shit over and over and over again. Notice how she never commits on threads where someone white has committed a crime.
I am still wondering why FlatCan uses this sock.

Why do you hate innocent black life?

Don't you get tired of excusing black criminals?

Why do you hate innocent black life?

Don't you get tired of excusing black criminals?
Don't you get tired of making asinine posts? Did Chauvin know what his record was when he was killing him? The man did his time for the crime he was prosecuted for, but in the eyes of racist a black man has a death sentence that can be called in at any time.

If I was on the jury I would not convict based on what I see.

A 10yo can't protect her mother from a grown adult using any other means. She was scared and protected her mom. I see nothing wrong here.

Race doesn't matter. She is a hero.

10 year old was charged. mom is in prison and the little thug is on her way. you can not shoot some one for yelling at your mother . you call the cops. blacks are so blood thirsty from birth.

both put away for the time being

Forum List

Back