10 worst parents ever.

If these "parents" are still walking around and still have no remorse for what they did, may there be special plans in store for them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. May the kids who aren't here anymore be with the Lord too and if they are, I pray that he had an answer for what was most likely the only question that they had for him: "Why did all of that have to happen to me?"

If these "parents" are still walking around and still have no remorse for what they did, may there be special plans in store for them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. May the kids who aren't here anymore be with the Lord too and if they are, I pray that he had an answer for what was most likely the only question that they had for him: "Why did all of that have to happen to me?"
The evil people perpetuate in real life is far more disturbing than anything dreamed up in fiction. A Child Called "It" (David Peltzer) was a book about a mother who subjected one of her children to horrific cruelty and Mommy Dearest (Christina Crawford) was about a mother whose abuse led to the torturous death of one of her children, while committing prolific acts of horror to the others. What's so deeply unsettling about those two books is that they are not fictional, they are true accounts.

Forum List

Back