10 worst Americans of all time (says this site). I think they're all politicians, not surprisingly

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

I agree w/ some of these but... I didn't know valarie jarrett was a hardcore communist..

just goes to show you that even if you don't watch fake news, you can somehow get misled or lied to just the same...

I agree w/ some of these but... I didn't know valarie jarrett was a hardcore communist..

just goes to show you that even if you don't watch fake news, you can somehow get misled or lied to just the same...
Walter Cronkite??
Anyway, here's mine
10. Ed Gein
9. John Wayne Gacy
8. Gertrude Baniszewski
7. David Duke
6. Robert E. Lee
5. Charles Manson
4. Gary Leon Ridgway
3. Timothy McVeigh
2. Donald Trump
1. Andrew Jackson

Nazi collaborator Soros is on the "Dishonorable Mentions" list.

I would definitely have included FDR, since his infatuation with Stalin doomed hundreds of millions of people to deprivation, oppression, starvation, and death under Soviet Communism.
yeh, not to mention the big gov programs under FDR

USA history has really been twisted... then i find out that Lincoln was a tyrant who didn't seem to give a damn how many people were murdered, could have freed slaves w/o the war, imprisoned people, no habeas corpus... some people were even executed.. then he let Sherman and Co. demolish the South, attack citizens which was against the Geneva Convention..

we've been lied to.. Lincoln was actually the first liberal... a total control freak who attacked anyone who didn't agree w/ him

Forum List

Back