10 vital inventions made in Russia

I read some time ago that people of 'two or more races' is one of the fastest growing 'ethnic' groups in the US.

If you are too concerned about the White Americans, you should know that by 2060 they are projected to comprise around 45% of the whole US population. The US population is estimated to be 400 million or so. That is 45% will be 180 million people. That is far more than Russia has now, one and a half times more of Japan's population, and more than two Germanys. I think that your concern is a little bit exaggerated.

Also, the Hispanics is an umbrella term. Not only does it include people of various ethnic backgrounds, but there is a subgroup there called 'white Hispanics' (some estimations put the number of this group at 30% of the total).
I don't speak about races in racist American or Ukrainian way.
Just in the US ethnic groups in many aspects coinside with racial group.
Saying Blacks or Latinos I mean exactly in ethnic sence, which divides people to groups.

So, it does not matter if Latinos are white or whatever, they belong to different civilization from "Whites"..

Right now the US has 180 mln White non-Hislpanic Americans.
Fertility rate among White non-Hispanic Americans is 1,61 per woman, among Latinos - 1,94.
Immigration cannot bring many Whites from Europe or whatever since White population Worldwide is shrinking.
American Whites are also shrinking fast.

The most common age was 11 for Hispanics, 27 for blacks and 29 for Asians and 58 for Whites.

There is zero chance Whites will be either 180 mln or 45% in 40 years.

Add to this mixing, which will make Whites shrink even faster.

I presume White population in the US in one generation, in 20 years, will be around 100 mln or less.
if you say US population will be 400 mln, Whites will constitute 1/4.
OK, let it be even 1/3.
The US will becoma a Latino country in a generation, by 2040, if it suddenly survives next 10 years..

But it will not.

Something tells me you have never been to the US. But that doesn't prevent you from being an expert on the US matters, especially in an economic field. (I hope you understand now how silly your claim was).
I don't go as far as attributing to Americans certain behaviorial patterns. Which requires personal experience of communication with Americans.

I can judge on American economy exactly as Americans can do, if they are smart and educated enough to put 2+2 together and use statistics in proper way. In thos regard the place o researchers does not matter if they operate the same sourses.

I hope you understand how silly your example was :)

image.jpg

Communism will be remembered for killing lots of people.

Their own citizens. Mostly due to famine.
How far up your ass you had to reach to dig that? (I saw the aphorism on this forum and it suits the situation I guess) Though wait, I think I could name one likely source of the bull like this, it's a book I got acquainted with just yesterday thanks to a regular of this forum, The Naked Communist it's called. There must be some more of this stuff there.

I don't speak about races in racist American or Ukrainian way.
Just in the US ethnic groups in many aspects coinside with racial group.
Saying Blacks or Latinos I mean exactly in ethnic sence, which divides people to groups.

So, it does not matter if Latinos are white or whatever, they belong to different civilization from "Whites"..

Right now the US has 180 mln White non-Hislpanic Americans.
Fertility rate among White non-Hispanic Americans is 1,61 per woman, among Latinos - 1,94.
Immigration cannot bring many Whites from Europe or whatever since White population Worldwide is shrinking.
American Whites are also shrinking fast.

The most common age was 11 for Hispanics, 27 for blacks and 29 for Asians and 58 for Whites.

There is zero chance Whites will be either 180 mln or 45% in 40 years.

Add to this mixing, which will make Whites shrink even faster.

I presume White population in the US in one generation, in 20 years, will be around 100 mln or less.
if you say US population will be 400 mln, Whites will constitute 1/4.
OK, let it be even 1/3.
The US will becoma a Latino country in a generation, by 2040, if it suddenly survives next 10 years..

But it will not.
Dude, what you think taking 'facts' out of your bottom is irrelevant. There are demography projections based on calculations somewhat different from 'Whites will constitute 1/4, ok let it be 1/3' or other highly profound points.

Yes, the total number of the Whites will shrink, because now their number is estimated to be 200 million.

I don't go as far as attributing to Americans certain behaviorial patterns. Which requires personal experience of communication with Americans.

I can judge on American economy exactly as Americans can do, if they are smart and educated enough to put 2+2 together and use statistics in proper way. In thos regard the place o researchers does not matter if they operate the same sourses.

I hope you understand how silly your example was :)
Use statistic in a proper way? Man, your silly trash about the US demography doesn't say much in support of you owning this ability.

What most people don't understand is the US system was DESIGNED to be adversarial.
First thing that comes to my mind nowadays when America or an American is mentioned is this: "Bob. I hate to tell you, but there ain't any chance for but one of us. Bolivar, he's plenty tired, and he can't carry double." I've heard O.Henry, the American, is not known over there in America, but in Russia he's pretty famous.

Dude, what you think taking 'facts' out of your bottom is irrelevant. There are demography projections based on calculations somewhat different from 'Whites will constitute 1/4, ok let it be 1/3' or other highly profound points.

Yes, the total number of the Whites will shrink, because now their number is estimated to be 200 million.
lol, projections...

Russia (as well as Ukraine, I presume), had demographic growth till collapse of USSR, but birth rate dropped dramatically immediayely after economy collapsed.

Official Western statistics, economists, whatever - cannot predict anything, the Fed kept assuring us all 2021 that inflation was going to drop "next month" .
in the US mainstream ignores and silences reason for sake of brainwadhing.

while opioid crisis hits hard - and hits White males most of all

while birth rate drops, and does among Whites first of all.

"Whites are expected to fall below 50% nationally by 2045, Frey said. For now, there are 204.3 million of them, or 57.8% of the total – a decline of 8.6% since 2010. Another 31.1 million people identified as white in combination with another group."

in the paragraph above we have
drop of share of whites about 10% per decade, and is going to accelerate since now numerous baby boomers start to die. That Frei is an idiot to claim just" less than 50% by 2045"..

it means by 2060 there will be roughly 30% drop in share of whites, from recent 57%- they will be a quater, 27%, or less..

it is if everything goes as it is, but it will not, economic collapse will halve recent already low birth rate. Immigration will also be increasingly non-White.

Whites of the US will be shrinking much faster than they did before or do now.

Esay, Ukraine is the champion in exctinction, you are supposed to know it better to realistically judge American situation... :)

Last edited:
lol, projections...

Russia (as well as Ukraine, I presume), had demographic growth till collapse of USSR, but birth rate dropped dramatically immediayely after economy collapsed.

Official Western statistics, economists, whatever - cannot predict anything, the Fed kept assuring us all 2021 that inflation was going to drop "next month" .
in the US mainstream ignores and silences reason for sake of brainwadhing.

while opioid crisis hits hard - and hits White males most of all

while birth rate drops, and does among Whites first of all.

"Whites are expected to fall below 50% nationally by 2045, Frey said. For now, there are 204.3 million of them, or 57.8% of the total – a decline of 8.6% since 2010. Another 31.1 million people identified as white in combination with another group."

in the paragraph above we have
drop of share of whites about 10% per decade, and is going to accelerate since now numerous baby boomers start to die. That Frei is an idiot to claim just" less than 50% by 2045"..

it means by 2060 there will be roughly 30% drop in share of whites, from recent 57%- they will be a quater, 27%, or less..

it is if everything goes as it is, but it will not, economic collapse will halve recent already low birth rate. Immigration will also be increasingly non-White.

Whites of the US will be shrinking much faster than they did before or do now.

Esay, Ukraine is the champion in exctinction, you are supposed to know it better to realistically judge American situation... :)
The figures you posted as a citation proved my point. At the same time, arguing about your 'projections' which you made up in your head is a pointless thing.

Falling of the US has become a national idea in Russia. And you seem to follow readily along that way. What can I say? The stories about 'rotting West' didn't come true at some point in the past. Will it be another chance? Who knows. Something tells be the rakes will hit you forehead again, before that happens.

The figures you posted as a citation proved my point. At the same time, arguing about your 'projections' which you made up in your head is a pointless thing.

Falling of the US has become a national idea in Russia. And you seem to follow readily along that way. What can I say? The stories about 'rotting West' didn't come true at some point in the past. Will it be another chance? Who knows. Something tells be the rakes will hit you forehead again, before that happens.
if the US is not falling now than I don't know what else can be considered as falling :)

inauguration under the barrel of a gun, accelerating inflation, budget deficite bigger tgan total revenues

Esay, it is reality, not Russian wishful thinking, unlike Ukrainian dreams of the fall of Russia.. :)

if the US is not falling now than I don't know what else can be considered as falling :)

inauguration under the barrel of a gun, accelerating inflation, budget deficite bigger tgan total revenues

Esay, it is reality, not Russian wishful thinking, unlike Ukrainian dreams of the fall of Russia.. :)
About the inflation we can wait and see in several months.

So was the Manhattan project and those two phony explosions in Nagasaki and Hiroshima in August of 1945 eh?
Because of Authority-Worship, Obvious Questions Are Never Even Asked

The Manhattan project, after reviewing all the studies, got started on December 6, 1941. The Japanese immediately found out about it, so they were forced to make a hasty, inadequately planned, and premature attack the next day. That also accounts for rushing a tiny force to Wake Island, which was defeated by Marine artillery.

Start wondering about the illogical gaps in the history we're required to believe. It was as if, after their Nazi allies attacked Poland, they immediately withdrew instead of occupying it.

the US system is a fake adversary.
It is an oligarchy which buys actors playing the role of predidents, congressmen etc.
Before Trump there had never been real difference between 2 parties and their agenda.
And immediately after real differences appeated you saw that your system is disfunctional, because the deep state was trying hard to remove the president which was chosen by the people.

Again, your system is baised on ability to brainwash people, before cycles of hope - "we, fools, elected this clown as a president, we're to blame, but hopefully we will elect a better one in a couple of years" - were providing quite a big stability, + in situation of economic prosperity people did not care much and did not revolt much...

now it is changing.
your system is anscient, disfunctional and generaly a joke.

-no direct election of presidents
- voting without presenting own documents - > frawd
- - no secret voting by mail, i. e. the government knows how you voted and can press you
- awful voters division, smaller number of voters regularly elects a president, like Trump for example
etc.

the US political sysytem is a joke. It did not matter until total brainwashing and manipulation worked, the real power was belonging to the same bankers wbateber the party ruled,
it does not now and you are falling apart...
The Cord of Discord

We're not falling; we're being dragged down. It's time the Red States cut the rope that drags us.

Forum List

Back