10 countries with the mmost awesome healthcare

The main thing is to give our rulers control of all the necessities of life. Otherwise, how can they rule?

America's is the best now that we have ObamaCare.

Here is how I describe the plan for righting christers who don't wan't universal healthcare:
Under my plan, normal educated Americans would receive health care at government expense just like what everyone receives in the counties with the highest quality health care systems. Christers and believers of other absurdities would automatically be placed on the Prayer Care Plan. This plan would not cost the government (or anyone else) anything at all. When believers got sick, they would pray for recovery. It's really that simple.
This should be quite appealing to the large number of conservative Christers who oppose any step toward universal health care because it would save large sums of money. If they really believe in prayer, as they so often claim, then they would have nothing to worry about on the Prayer Care Plan. In fact, their health care should be better than that received by the rest of us!

You know as well as I do that rightwing christers are not going to be lining up for such a plan. They are not interested in opting out of their current health insurance or failing to seek medical treatment. The question is why. The seemingly inescapable answer is that most christers do not believe what they so often claim to believe. :eusa_whistle:

Its just plain stupid the way some Americans are fighting so damn hard for mediocrity. Instead of demanding that Americans get the same quality health care as other countries, they want to pay more and get less.

The damn fools are even willing to accept poor care for their families, their CHILDREN - just so they can say they hate Dems/Libs/Progressives.

Please learn the difference between health insurance and healthcare. You can argue we have an inferior health insurance system, but our healthcare system is the best in the world.

Doesn't quite work that way.

I wonder why it is that people still think ObamaCare is a product they can buy.

Anyway, this isn't about insurance. Its about health care. There's a differnce.

Notice South Korea has better health care than we do? Anybody wanna say why that is?

I'm sure you meant to say North Korea....
Sean Penn rates Cuba's health care to be awesome.
And You and Sean I would think aggree on everything so I'm
thinking you meant North Korea.

:badgrin:

The USA is still the greatest nation on earth my friend. I'm happy to be here.:eusa_boohoo:

Got your foam finger at he ready?

Same answers from the same people who don't bother to read either the OP or the link.

For the 3rd time, this thread is not about ObamaCare or insurance. Its about the RELATIVELY poor quality of our healthcare.

I'm not like the RW Pootarians here. I love my country and I want to fix what's wrong with it. That's not just my right, its my obligation.

Take the UK for example.

Income rates run between 20-45%. 0-36,875pound (like a $50K) at 20%; 36,875 to 150K pounds is 40%; 150 pounds+ is 45%; with a capital gains fo 20-42.5%. Howeverm after you pay you income tax there is a 22% tax for NHS on the remaining amount!

So take $100K (dollars is easier). 40% income tax leaves you with 60K left, 46,800 left. So that free healthcare cost you $13,200! If you wife makes the same then it cost you $26,400. I pay roughly $480 a month for my PPO for a family of 6.

Free entitlements always have a cost!

Funny think is most people in the UK that can then afford private insurance still get private insurance!

10 countries with the most awesome healthcare
Universal health coverage may appear nicely packaged from the outside, but in reality, it is very inefficient. Places that have universal health coverage routinely have long lineups to see the doctor, or at the emergency room. If something is free, you're going to have those who are not ill abusing the system, and clogging up the hospitals and clinics. Not to mention higher taxes these folks pay to support universal health coverage.

I'd rather not have to wait when I need to see my doctor urgently. Not to mention having my taxes raised for the pleasure of having to wait to see my doctor.

I'm sure you meant to say North Korea....
Sean Penn rates Cuba's health care to be awesome.
And You and Sean I would think aggree on everything so I'm
thinking you meant North Korea.

:badgrin:

The USA is still the greatest nation on earth my friend. I'm happy to be here.:eusa_boohoo:

Got your foam finger at he ready?

Its so easy to say one loves their country but where do they go when its time to fix what's wrong with it?

Its like those damn "support our troops" magnets on the back of cars while voting Republican. What's up with that?

10 countries with the most awesome healthcare
Universal health coverage may appear nicely packaged from the outside, but in reality, it is very inefficient. Places that have universal health coverage routinely have long lineups to see the doctor, or at the emergency room. If something is free, you're going to have those who are not ill abusing the system, and clogging up the hospitals and clinics. Not to mention higher taxes these folks pay to support universal health coverage.

I'd rather not have to wait when I need to see my doctor urgently. Not to mention having my taxes raised for the pleasure of having to wait to see my doctor.

That was certifiably not my experience as a tourist in Brussels. I know of several others - both residents and tourists, who experienced exactly the opposite.

Excellent care, very fast ad very inexpensive.

Why do so many people, including $arah Palin, go to other countries for their health care? As posted above, many go to Mexico and I used to buy scrips there for a drug that is/was extremely expensive in the US.

Google "medical tourism".

Same answers from the same people who don't bother to read either the OP or the link.

For the 3rd time, this thread is not about ObamaCare or insurance. Its about the RELATIVELY poor quality of our healthcare.

I'm not like the RW Pootarians here. I love my country and I want to fix what's wrong with it. That's not just my right, its my obligation.

I think I address your question. America doesn't do everything right, but there are somethings we do better than any other country in the world. HEALTHCARE is one of them. Your argument is our health insurance system is broken. I will give you that.

We could learn from and should copy the GERMAN system.

Here is how the German systems works. There are 160 non-profit public insurers that all germans are required to join. The worker picks up half of the cost and their employer the other half. There are limits on what the insuree has to pay out of pocket for visits, procedures, hospital stays, drugs etc. The government picks up insurance cost for the unemployed and for children (I believe up to 25). Germans that don't want the public system, they can opt out and get private insurance. I think this system could work for US. I know what you are saying sounds a lot like Obaminationcare. Not quite. Obaminationcare still relies on the employer sponsored PICKED programs. There is no choice in insurers. You lose your job you lose your insurance. Kids don't get covered, which I think is a grave injustice. And obaminationcare is expensive, costs little and only lines the insurance companies pockets!

Your argument is our health insurance system is broken.

For the fourth time, this thread is NOT about health care INSURANCE.

This thread is about our RELATIVELY poor quality health care.

Please learn the difference and if you want to tell the same idiotic lies about ObamaCare, please do it in a different thread.

Thanks.

another one of these?

really guys, it's clear that the makers of this list required the government to pay for cost to even be considered.

leftist are dumb like that, you fools actually think it's the government paying for it.

I'd explain, again, but you refuse to learn b/c you really are that fucking dumb. every leftist is.

another one of these?

really guys, it's clear that the makers of this list required the government to pay for cost to even be considered.

leftist are dumb like that, you fools actually think it's the government paying for it.

I'd explain, again, but you refuse to learn b/c you really are that fucking dumb. every leftist is.

[MENTION=25186]Two Thumbs[/MENTION] - instead of your usual childish name calling, how about you post some FACTS?

Hmmmm?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Please learn the difference and if you want to tell the same idiotic lies about ObamaCare, please do it in a different thread.

Thanks.

Our HC is not relatively poor. Only morons that lack the ability to think for themselves would ever consider that.

I lived in Italy and was shocked to see them listed. So the only way they make the list is by having the government fund it, which clearly was the most important part.

Hong Kongs high birth rate is due to how they measure it. Kid dies withing 3 days of birth,(if I recall) the birth never occurred while we count still borns as a death

Thanks.

Our HC is not relatively poor. Only morons that lack the ability to think for themselves would ever consider that.

I lived in Italy and was shocked to see them listed. So the only way they make the list is by having the government fund it, which clearly was the most important part.

Hong Kongs high birth rate is due to how they measure it. Kid dies withing 3 days of birth,(if I recall) the birth never occurred while we count still borns as a death

Proof?

Links?

another one of these?

[MENTION=25186]Two Thumbs[/MENTION] - instead of your usual childish name calling, how about you post some FACTS?

Hmmmm?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

I did post facts.

For about a decade now you leftist have been putting out constant bullshit about government run hc and it's clear, by going to the link, that the government funding hc was the #1 way to make the list.

But like I said, you are to dumb to learn.

Oh and take note, if you can, that there was only 1 large country on that list, the rest are small to very small.

Thanks.

Proof?

Links?

Proof of what? That you are a lying pile of human garbage that hates the country?

mmmkay

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Search Results

in there you will find that you hate America.

Forum List

Back