$10.10. A killer for the rich.

Why did Obama ask for a $10.10 minimum wage? All this will do is take away the power of the government from the private sector and put in the hands of a bunch of senseless Americans. We as Americans must realize that the rich are the people that offer the true economic opportunities that this nation has to offer. The $10.10 minimum wage will bring the social classes together and there won't be any room for mobility. We must keep corporate America.

First of all the $10.10 per hour is for "Federal CONTRACT workers" only. It's not the rich it would hurt. It would hurt the elderly who are on fixed incomes--and the poor who can't work.

Prices for goods and services would go up--hurting those who could least afford to pay higher prices.

For the 10,000th time. Increases in costs CANNOT CAUSE HIGHER PRICES. Prices are all already fixed at the highest point. Any increase causes sales and income to drop. Pheeeeeeeww!! Get with it, guys. This has been repeated all through the thread.

How about this. Why are your ilk so conrened what a teenager burger flippers make?

Lots of people are fast food workers who are a lot older than teenagers - as I pointed out (with a link) in an earlier post.

So what did you point out they are idiots? Who the hell stays at mw after 1 month anyways? Ffucking retarded's?

Was just responding to the post that incorrectly identified MW as being a teenage thing.

The fact that you haven't tried to explain how raising someones minimum wage will actuall
hurt them tells us that you're the idiot we can all clearly see you are.
How about this. Why are your ilk so conrened what a teenager burger flippers make?

Because the federal government has NO AUTHORITY WHATSOEVER to order merchants to pay MW. NONE.

This is NONSENSE, hardly worthy of a response.

Having trouble with the meanings of words?
  1. I can always tell if something is junk, if I look. The only times I have ever bought junk by mistake is when I didn't look.
  2. Yep, I will never recover my cyber reputation. Wait, my cyber reputation is that I am a fucking idiot, which means you can't hurt it.

1. Pretending you didn't say what you did ? Yup.

2. I don't believe it. Nobody always knows what is junk.

3. I'm not interested in your reputation. It is YOUR business.

1. I am mocking your inability to grasp a concept. There is a difference between talking about being controlled and pointing out that your delusions don't change the way others see the universe. The fact that I actually have to explain that is an indication of how stupid your delusions are.
  2. I didn't say I always know what is, and is not, junk. I said that the only time I have bought something that is junk is when I didn't look. If you want an example of when I was wrong, I thought Beats headphones were good, but never actually bought them. Now that I am looking for new headphones, and actually looked around, I know they are junk.
  3. Why do you keep claiming victory if you don't care?

I've lost interest in your posts. HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!

http://i44.tinypic.com/29apboi.jpg

The fact that you haven't tried to explain how raising someones minimum wage will actuall
hurt them tells us that you're the idiot we can all clearly see you are.

Because the federal government has NO AUTHORITY WHATSOEVER to order merchants to pay MW. NONE.

Why don't you try doing that. Let's see what happens! :eusa_angel:

Meaning that you searched for an SPECIFICALLY ENUMERATED power authorizing Congress to dictate to business owners how much they should pay their employees and couldn't find it.

1. Pretending you didn't say what you did ? Yup.

2. I don't believe it. Nobody always knows what is junk.

3. I'm not interested in your reputation. It is YOUR business.

1. I am mocking your inability to grasp a concept. There is a difference between talking about being controlled and pointing out that your delusions don't change the way others see the universe. The fact that I actually have to explain that is an indication of how stupid your delusions are.
  2. I didn't say I always know what is, and is not, junk. I said that the only time I have bought something that is junk is when I didn't look. If you want an example of when I was wrong, I thought Beats headphones were good, but never actually bought them. Now that I am looking for new headphones, and actually looked around, I know they are junk.
  3. Why do you keep claiming victory if you don't care?

I've lost interest in your posts. HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!

http://i44.tinypic.com/29apboi.jpg

I can tell.

Why because YOU know it's true? And :eusa_shhh: it is...

Then go ahead and pay employees less than the MW, and tell the authorities that they have no authority. Shouldn't be a problem, right ?

Here's the problem. The Department of Labor uses a variety of remedies to enforce compliance with the Act's requirements. When Wage and Hour Division investigators encounter violations, they recommend changes in employment practices to bring the employer into compliance, and they request the payment of any back wages due to employees.

Willful violators may be prosecuted criminally and fined up to $10,000. A second conviction may result in imprisonment. Employers who willfully or repeatedly violate the minimum wage or overtime pay requirements are subject to civil money penalties of up to $1,100 per violation.

http://www.dol.gov/compliance/guide/minwage.htm#Penalites

Why did Obama ask for a $10.10 minimum wage? All this will do is take away the power of the government from the private sector and put in the hands of a bunch of senseless Americans. We as Americans must realize that the rich are the people that offer the true economic opportunities that this nation has to offer. The $10.10 minimum wage will bring the social classes together and there won't be any room for mobility. We must keep corporate America.

First of all the $10.10 per hour is for "Federal CONTRACT workers" only. It's not the rich it would hurt. It would hurt the elderly who are on fixed incomes--and the poor who can't work.

Prices for goods and services would go up--hurting those who could least afford to pay higher prices.

For the 10,000th time. Increases in costs CANNOT CAUSE HIGHER PRICES. Prices are all already fixed at the highest point. Any increase causes sales and income to drop. Pheeeeeeeww!! Get with it, guys. This has been repeated all through the thread.

Well, that's one way of saying it. Another is that prices are set to lowest point needed to beat the competition, sell the product and still make a profit.

Very rich corporations don't pay minimum wage at all. They don't have anyone working there who makes minimum wage. The businesses that are hurt is the small business. The guy who lives in the back of his store and finds that he can expand a tiny bit or relieve his burden by hiring someone to do part of the work that he was doing. Are these people "rich" simply by virtue or working their asses off? To the lazy non productive class, yes they are. Those are the very rich people this law is designed to target. Keep that little guy scratching out a living by raising his family in the back of the store. Keep them from being able to move out. Keep them DOWN. Then they will NEVER be rich, serves them right for looking above their station.

Forum List

Back