10.000 Muscovites ARRIVE IN GEORGIA DAILY! 100k went to Kazakhstan. I LOVE HOW LOO TROLLED potin in Sochi

Russia are facing defeat in Lyman .

yes

Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

we have been fighting the barbaric orient for the centuries , we Litwins know the drill ... "Let us begin with this evident fact: Muscovy does not belong at all to Europe, but to Asia. It follows that judging Muscovy and the Muscovites by our European standards is a mistake to be avoided."—gonzague de reynold, 19501 In methodological terms, one should de-Europeanise any analysis of Muscovy policy.— thomas gomart, 20062 "

Rats fleeing a sinking ship.

I have no sympathy for them. For 7 months they have been silent. Only when it might affect them personally, they are suddenly against Putin's "little war", as Lavrov called it...
Absolutely, they were indifferent to the massacre of their neighbors but now that they become future victims it is not the same.

Great. Another immigration crisis Europe doesn't need.
Agree, here in France we did open the door to the Ukrainian who wanted to escape the invader especially women and children on the other hand I hope that Macaroni will not accept the Russians who want to escape the clutches of their leader

Forum List

Back