#1 Racist in the Republican Party

jtpr312

Sep 29, 2012
Md
Last electrion Colin Powell showed us he's a dishonorable scumbag and a racist bastard by turing his back on all his co-workers and on everything he believed in to endorse obama just because obama's a negro just like him. Now Colin Powell shows us he's not just a racist who has no integrty and honor, but that he is an enemy of this nation and it's way of life. He's a disgrace to the uniform he once war and a perfect exampe of how affrimative action doesn't work. The left is alwayw whining and crying about what racists Republicans are, well in the case of Colin Powell they're right, but for some reason we never hear the left mention his name in these tirades.

Colin Powell endorses President Obama, expresses concern about Mitt Romney - Nation - The Boston Globe

#1 Racist in the Republican Party

Shouldn't you be posting such a thread in the Introduce Yourself forum?

You got an intelligent comment for once or are you just going to yelp like the pup you are?

Says the guy whose commentary regarding who one of the nation's most respected military figures supports for President includes calling him a "racist bastard", a " disgrace to the uniform he once war", and an "enemy of this nation and it's way of life".

I suppose that kind of stuff passes for "intelligent" commentary at stormfront but outside that hate fill bubble you live in those are the words of the moronic lunatic fringe.

You got issues, dude.

jtpr -

I have more respect for any man that is going to call them as he sees them rather than just blindly tow the party line, be that a Joe Lieberman or a Colin Powell or anyone else. (I also think liberman is a dickhead, but that's another story)

Newsflash, dude - sometimes the best candidate is going to be the guy in another party.

Shouldn't you be posting such a thread in the Introduce Yourself forum?

You got an intelligent comment for once or are you just going to yelp like the pup you are?

Says the guy whose commentary regarding who one of the nation's most respected military figures supports for President includes calling him a "racist bastard", a " disgrace to the uniform he once war", and an "enemy of this nation and it's way of life".

I suppose that kind of stuff passes for "intelligent" commentary at stormfront but outside that hate fill bubble you live in those are the words of the moronic lunatic fringe.

You got issues, dude.

Just as I thought. Typical liberal. Stuck on stupid. Let me explain the facts to you boy. Voting for or endorsing someone based soley on their race, which is exactly what Powell did, is the very definition of racist. You whine and cry that I'm a racist, yet in the 2008 Md Republican primaries I voted for Alan Keyes, who in case you didn't know was a negro, because I didn't like or agree with McCain's politics. You tell me Powell was a respected military leader. I say you're right, but the key word in that sentence is WAS. Benedict Arnold, look up the name boy, was also a "Respected military leader", right up until he, like Powell, turned his back on his values, his peers and his nation and went over to the enemy. So telling me what he once was, doesn't impress me. The man's a racist and a traitor to the American way of life who has betrayed his beliefs, his party, his values, his friends and his peers just to support and endorse a fellow negro just because he's a negro. Those are the facts son.

jtpr -

I have more respect for any man that is going to call them as he sees them rather than just blindly tow the party line, be that a Joe Lieberman or a Colin Powell or anyone else. (I also think liberman is a dickhead, but that's another story)

Newsflash, dude - sometimes the best candidate is going to be the guy in another party.

Dude, if someone thinks the best candidate is in another party, One of them is in the wrong party.

You got issues, dude.

Just as I thought. Typical liberal. Stuck on stupid. Let me explain the facts to you boy. Voting for or endorsing someone based soley on their race, which is exactly what Powell did, is the very definition of racist. You whine and cry that I'm a racist, yet in the 2008 Md Republican primaries I voted for Alan Keyes, who in case you didn't know was a negro, because I didn't like or agree with McCain's politics. You tell me Powell was a respected military leader. I say you're right, but the key word in that sentence is WAS. Benedict Arnold, look up the name boy, was also a "Respected military leader", right up until he, like Powell, turned his back on his values, his peers and his nation and went over to the enemy. So telling me what he once was, doesn't impress me. The man's a racist and a traitor to the American way of life who has betrayed his beliefs, his party, his values, his friends and his peers just to support and endorse a fellow negro just because he's a negro. Those are the facts son.

You didn't state a single fact in that whole pantload you just laid...all the way up to that bizarre claim of having an actual thought.

Loon.

jtpr -

It's a free country sort of and you're free to repspect whomever you want to, just as I am free to not repsect traitorous, back stabbing bastards. As for him calling it as he see it, let's see why endoresed obama in 2008. These are Powell's own words.

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell announced Sunday that he will break with his party and vote for Sen. Barack Obama. "He has both style and substance. I think he is a transformational figure," Powell said on NBC's Meet the Press.

"I come to the conclusion that because of his ability to inspire, because of the inclusive nature of his campaign, because he is reaching out all across America, because of who he is and his rhetorical abilities --

Powell noted that McCain has been a good friend for 25 years, but expressed disappointment in the "over the top" negative tone of the GOP campaign, as well as in McCain's choice of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin as the vice presidential nominee.

Guess he has no problems when the over the top negative tone comes from a fellow negro and not from his friend, fellow partyman and fellow service member of over 25yrs, but hey, obama's such an inclusive and transformational kinda negro huh?
Colin Powell Endorses Obama

Last electrion Colin Powell showed us he's a dishonorable scumbag and a racist bastard by turing his back on all his co-workers and on everything he believed in to endorse obama just because obama's a negro just like him. Now Colin Powell shows us he's not just a racist who has no integrty and honor, but that he is an enemy of this nation and it's way of life. He's a disgrace to the uniform he once war and a perfect exampe of how affrimative action doesn't work. The left is alwayw whining and crying about what racists Republicans are, well in the case of Colin Powell they're right, but for some reason we never hear the left mention his name in these tirades.

Colin Powell endorses President Obama, expresses concern about Mitt Romney - Nation - The Boston Globe

:lol:

Kid?

Your opinions regarding retired four-star general of the United States Army , retired former United States Secretary of State, Collin Powell aren't worth as much as a festoring carbuncle on Mr. Powell's black ass.

But thanks to God and people like Collin Powell, you'll still be able to goosestep your pathetic brownshirted ass down the polls to vote just like you were an authentic American citizen worthy of that franchise.

Last edited:

You got issues, dude.

You didn't state a single fact in that whole pantload you just laid...all the way up to that bizarre claim of having an actual thought.

Loon.

Everything I just posted is fact dumbass.

Loon.

Everything I just posted is fact dumbass.

Actually, you did state one fact; Allen Keyes is in fact a "negro" but you voting for him, not so much.

My bad.

Colin Powell voting for Obama shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

Something like 96% of all blacks vote Democrat.

Plus, blacks overwhelmingly vote for other blacks in elections.

Pointing this out isn't racist.....just reality.

True story............ :cool:

Last edited:
Later, Sununu released a statement saying "Colin Powell is a friend and I respect the endorsement decision he made and I do not doubt that it was based on anything but his support of the President's policies."

Sununu also pointed to Morgan's original question, which was whether Powell should leave the Republican Party.

"I don't think he should," Sununu wrote.

Powell, who served as the first African American secretary of state under President George W. Bush, made his endorsement earlier Thursday, citing a number of issues not related to race as reasons he was backing Obama for a second time.

The Republican said he believe the economy is "starting to pick up" and attributed the recovery to the president's polices, citing specifically the auto industry bailout and Obama's economic proposals. "Generally we've come out of the dive and we're starting to gain altitude," he said.

Powell said he was "uncomfortable" with Romney's tax plans and views on foreign policy. Pointing to Monday night's final presidential debate, Powell argued the GOP nominee had changed positions on the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. The former secretary of state said he was concerned with the advice Romney was getting from campaign staff.

"I think there are some very, very strong neo-conservative views that are presented by the governor that I have some trouble with," Powell said, though he did not elaborate on which views.

"I also saw the president get us out of one war, start to get us out of a second war and did not get us into any new wars," he said.

Powell made headlines when the former George W. Bush administration official, who also worked for President Ronald Reagan and President George H.W. Bush, crossed party lines and supported Obama last cycle.

Sununu cites race as factor for Powell

I'll wait for you to sober up and repost before making a serious response.

New Topics

Forum List

Back