1 million COVID deaths reached in USA

ScorpioRising007

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2015
I just find it interesting while everyone is focused on Russia including myself the COVID deaths in the USA have very quietly reached over 1 million people now. Can you imagine that 1 million people in the USA dead from COVID. Wow amazing.

I just find it interesting while everyone is focused on Russia including myself the COVID deaths in the USA have very quietly reached over 1 million people now. Can you imagine that 1 million people in the USA dead from COVID. Wow amazing.
But can Covid beat McDonald’s mark of people being served?

Now that will be amazing as can be and devastating…

It's awful.

However.

If we could ever get any real information it would be fascinating to find out how many human years we lost. IOW how many of these millions were in their last years of life. Then compare those deaths to the cost of the measures we took.

Every human loss is an individual tragedy. But so is a life of despair.

Most of which, in other years, would be deaths due to respiratory infections.

People die of pneumonia all of the time you know. That's why its called the "Old Man's Friend" Its less distressing than a heart attack or a bullet in the back.

The stuttering fuck has done well.... only 50% more deaths than President Trump... in less time.

Next he's going to cure cancer.... between shitting his pants and taking naps.

Its unimaginable that we have a safe, effective, free, and available vaccine and boosters and one in five are refusing to take it.

1649511126655.png

The 14 day average of new deaths is down by like 80 percent over this date in February (we were up near herd immunity in January). Still to think that the equivalent of a high school senior class dying every day is unimaginable.

The new variant is likely causing the new case total to creep back up. We'll see if deaths follow. I hope not.

Don't worry we'll get to 2 million deaths after Biden allows millions of infected illegals to flood in across our southern border.

Holy shit I just realized Trump's former aide agrees with me he is responsible for covid deaths.

the "vain" reason Trump didn't want to be seen wearing a N95 mask during the pandemic, Meadows' apparent sense of guilt surrounding prominent Republican Herman Cain's premature COVID death,

the anti-mask movement that Trump supporters spearheaded during COVID-19 — leading to countless preventable deaths nationwide — stemmed from a makeup mishap involving the president early on in the pandemic.

"The president tried on several N95 masks at the Honeywell plant in Phoenix, Arizona, which manufactured all manner of personal protective equipment (PPE). He was not thrilled that staff urged him to wear a mask, believing it would make him look weak and afraid of the virus," Hutchinson writes. "He decided on a white mask and strapped it to his face before asking each staffer whether or not he should wear it in front of the press pool."

She also blamed him for the deaths that happened during the Insurrection.

Is that sincere or sarcasm that 1 million people died from COVID?

It's true. And a former Bush aide wrote a book confirming what I've been saying all along.

a. By mocking people who wore the mask, and encouraging people to not wear masks, and hosting super spreader rallies, more people than necessary died.

b. The White House felt some responsibility for Herman Cain's death. Because he went to a rally and didn't wear a mask and then died of covid.

1 million have died with Covid but far fewer died because of Covid. If Trump was st in office we would be getting updated totals hourly on the number. It’s kind of how the daily death totals from the war on terror faded away when Obama got elected.

It's true. And a former Bush aide wrote a book confirming what I've been saying all along.

a. By mocking people who wore the mask, and encouraging people to not wear masks, and hosting super spreader rallies, more people than necessary died.

b. The White House felt some responsibility for Herman Cain's death. Because he went to a rally and didn't wear a mask and then died of covid.

Many on social media who mocked and berated those who didn't take this deadly injection just dropped over dead.

Many on social media who mocked and berated those who didn't take this deadly injection just dropped over dead.
August 2021 5 Republican anti vax talk show hosts telling people not to get vaccinated or wear masks died of covid. 5!!!

Conservative radio hosts all across America are losing their lives for the cause. In the past month alone, five talk radio personalities who were vocal COVID-19-deniers, anti-vaxxers, or anti-maskers have all died after contracting the virus. Most recently was WNDB’s Marc Bernier, a late Daytona, Florida, talk radio host who dubbed himself “Mr. Anti-Vax” in December while assuring his listeners “I’m not taking it.” True to his word, Bernier contracted COVID-19 roughly three weeks ago and his death was announced over the weekend by his radio station––which had awkwardly acknowledged his on-air “anti-vaccine” commentary just before his passing. (WNDB was contacted for clarification regarding its COVID-19 safety policies but the station did not respond.)

Though it might be assumed some right-wing media figures are simply feeding into the anti-vax frenzy to gin up outrage and ratings, the spate of recent deaths makes clear that, for a number of them, opposition to safe, effective vaccines and other pandemic mitigation efforts isn’t just talk. Such radio rants against efforts to stop the pandemic come as Republican men, a large segment of the talk radio audience, have been shown to be particularly resistant to getting vaccinated.

On August 4, Newsmax fill-in host and longtime conservative talker Dick Farrel diedfrom a “severe damage” from COVID-19 after spending the last weeks of his lifeclaiming that the vaccine is “Bogus Bull [Shit],” referring to the pandemic as a “SCAM DEMIC,” and suggesting that the delta variant is an elaborate ruse orchestrated by Anthony Fauci to keep Americans fearing for their lives. “Why take a vax promoted by people who lied [to you] all along about masks, where the virus came from and the death toll?” he wrote in a July 3 Facebook post. Upon contracting the virus, Farrel was suddenly not willing to die for his previously held convictions, as one of his close friends, Amy Leigh Hair, claimed that he encouraged her to get the shot shortly before his death, saying that COVID-19 “is no joke and then he said: ‘I wish I had gotten [vaccinated]!’”

But instead of taking scientifically backed precautions beforehand, Farrel opted to ask his Facebook followers if “hydroxychloroquine from Canada” is safe in early July after stating, “When a gubberment denies u access to HCQ [it’s] obvious they want you dead.” It appears that Farrel was convinced that masks and vaccines weren’t saving Democratic politicians––or “dummy craps,” as he called them––from COVID-19, but rather that they had access to hydroxychloroquine while banning others from taking it.

August 2021 5 Republican anti vax talk show hosts telling people not to get vaccinated or wear masks died of covid. 5!!!

Conservative radio hosts all across America are losing their lives for the cause. In the past month alone, five talk radio personalities who were vocal COVID-19-deniers, anti-vaxxers, or anti-maskers have all died after contracting the virus. Most recently was WNDB’s Marc Bernier, a late Daytona, Florida, talk radio host who dubbed himself “Mr. Anti-Vax” in December while assuring his listeners “I’m not taking it.” True to his word, Bernier contracted COVID-19 roughly three weeks ago and his death was announced over the weekend by his radio station––which had awkwardly acknowledged his on-air “anti-vaccine” commentary just before his passing. (WNDB was contacted for clarification regarding its COVID-19 safety policies but the station did not respond.)

Though it might be assumed some right-wing media figures are simply feeding into the anti-vax frenzy to gin up outrage and ratings, the spate of recent deaths makes clear that, for a number of them, opposition to safe, effective vaccines and other pandemic mitigation efforts isn’t just talk. Such radio rants against efforts to stop the pandemic come as Republican men, a large segment of the talk radio audience, have been shown to be particularly resistant to getting vaccinated.

On August 4, Newsmax fill-in host and longtime conservative talker Dick Farrel diedfrom a “severe damage” from COVID-19 after spending the last weeks of his lifeclaiming that the vaccine is “Bogus Bull [Shit],” referring to the pandemic as a “SCAM DEMIC,” and suggesting that the delta variant is an elaborate ruse orchestrated by Anthony Fauci to keep Americans fearing for their lives. “Why take a vax promoted by people who lied [to you] all along about masks, where the virus came from and the death toll?” he wrote in a July 3 Facebook post. Upon contracting the virus, Farrel was suddenly not willing to die for his previously held convictions, as one of his close friends, Amy Leigh Hair, claimed that he encouraged her to get the shot shortly before his death, saying that COVID-19 “is no joke and then he said: ‘I wish I had gotten [vaccinated]!’”

But instead of taking scientifically backed precautions beforehand, Farrel opted to ask his Facebook followers if “hydroxychloroquine from Canada” is safe in early July after stating, “When a gubberment denies u access to HCQ [it’s] obvious they want you dead.” It appears that Farrel was convinced that masks and vaccines weren’t saving Democratic politicians––or “dummy craps,” as he called them––from COVID-19, but rather that they had access to hydroxychloroquine while banning others from taking it.

50 percent who died from covid had type 2 diabetes, another 40 percent obese. Both of those conditions are preventable.

50 percent who died from covid had type 2 diabetes, another 40 percent obese. Both of those conditions are preventable.

The vast majority of people who died were

a. Unvaccinated Liberals (Blacks who don't trust Government)
b. Unvaccinated Conservatives who don't trust Government
c. Out of shape people with diabetes.

You got your numbers wrong

40 Percent of People Who’ve Died from COVID-19 Had Diabetes, Researchers Say​

He also emphasized that common comorbidities of diabetes, including obesity and high blood pressure, also likely play a role

in a person’s poorer COVID-19 outcome.

You're trying to say 50% were fat and 40% had diabetes. No sir. It's 40% had diabetes and were fat. The other 60% were

a. Blacks who were not vaccinated. Liberals.
b. Whites who were not vaccinated.

A perfect example of the person who died of covid is Herman Cain. He did not have diabetes. He was a black conservative who wasn't vaccinated, did not wear masks, went to super spreader events and wasn't vaccinated.

Forum List

Back