1 million Americans were priced out of Obamacare in 2017

Bingo! Healthcare costs were absolutely skyrocketing under Obamacare. Y
Yet they rose more slowly than before the ACA, as one would expect.
They wouldn’t skyrocket at all if we got government the hell out of the healthcare sector (where they gave absolutely no constitutional authority to be).

In fact, they would drastically decrease. Just look at the laser eye surgery industry. Government hasn’t gotten involved, and prices have plummeted while quality and results have improved, all due to private market competition.

The killing of the mandate will lead to more premium increases
Unfortunately, that statement requires one to suspend all reality. Healthcare costs skyrocketed ever since Obamacare went into law - including the entire time it was operating under the mandate.

Well get your ass on a underwritten product next year without all the mandates that ought to save you money.

Why do you think I wouldn't object to paying about $20,000/yr for health insurance?
Well, plan to do so eventually, without some sort of relief from the price of care.
"Eventually?" That's what I have to pay right now, dumbfuck.

Your little demi-God Trump is going to fix all that. Tout suite. He's the Only One.

Your messiah caused it, you fucking moron, and the Dims in Congress won't allow Trump to fix it.

Report: 1 Million Americans Priced Out of Health Insurance in 2017

Yes Democrats LETS talk about healthcare! This is YOUR parties doing! Go ahead run on saving Obamacare I am sure it will go over like a lead balloon!
I'm one of them. A policy would have cost me $1650/mo

$1650/mo ? Well how much net earnings do you and your family make a year then?

I have friends who are on it who pay next to nothing for it and they love it. One guy works as $10/hr laborer another guy I know does paper route delivery. They both don't pay all that much they told me and get subsidies I think. I think it depends if you live in blue state and how much you make. They live in blue states.

Yes Democrats LETS talk about healthcare! This is YOUR parties doing! Go ahead run on saving Obamacare I am sure it will go over like a lead balloon!
I'm one of them. A policy would have cost me $1650/mo

$1650/mo ? Well how much net earnings do you and your family make a year then?

I have friends who are on it who pay next to nothing for it and they love it. One guy works as $10/hr laborer another guy I know does paper route delivery. They both don't pay all that much they told me and get subsidies I think. I think it depends if you live in blue state and how much you make. They live in blue states.

I see we have another one. It seems after 5 years someone would have taken the time to see the most heavily subsidized states are red.

/-----/
Trump Slammed the Brakes on Skyrocketing Obamacare Premiums
Aug 20, 2018 Trump Slammed the Brakes on Skyrocketing Obamacare Premiums Obamacare premiums in 2014 increased 25%. In 2015 Obamacare premiums, if you went to the Obamacare website like the law used to mandate that you do, if you went there in 2015, the increase was 14% from the year before. In 2016, election year, the rate increase was 8%. In 2017, Obamacare rate increases were 23%.
The increase, if you go buy health insurance now, if you’ve been buying it now or for the rest of the year, the 2019 health insurance rate increase will be 1% or less. It’s what’s called bending the cost curve down. It’s what happens when adults are put in charge of things. This is what happens when a central key element of Obamacare was repealed. Making you buy it, there’s no reason to cut costs if you have to buy it. Why would anybody cut costs? With the mandate gone, there’s competition. It’s stunning. Health insurance increase. They’re sky-high, don’t misunderstand. But the rate increase next year is only gonna be 1% because of action the Trump administration has taken on Obama.

/-----/
Aug 20, 2018 Trump Slammed the Brakes on Skyrocketing Obamacare Premiums Obamacare premiums in 2014 increased 25%. In 2015 Obamacare premiums, if you went to the Obamacare website like the law used to mandate that you do, if you went there in 2015, the increase was 14% from the year before. In 2016, election year, the rate increase was 8%. In 2017, Obamacare rate increases were 23%.
The increase, if you go buy health insurance now, if you’ve been buying it now or for the rest of the year, the 2019 health insurance rate increase will be 1% or less. It’s what’s called bending the cost curve down. It’s what happens when adults are put in charge of things. This is what happens when a central key element of Obamacare was repealed. Making you buy it, there’s no reason to cut costs if you have to buy it. Why would anybody cut costs? With the mandate gone, there’s competition. It’s stunning. Health insurance increase. They’re sky-high, don’t misunderstand. But the rate increase next year is only gonna be 1% because of action the Trump administration has taken on Obama.

Rush funny.

/-----/

Rush funny.
/——/ No, you libtards are funny thinking you can run on Obozocare in November. Trump kicked you to the curb,

/-----/

Rush funny.
/——/ No, you libtards are funny thinking you can run on Obozocare in November. Trump kicked you to the curb,

You're fucked up, Rush says something you believe and the libs are running on obamacare. Rush in his 30 years has had very little correct and must have a 7 year old do his research. Trump kicked who to the curb? You do not make any sense argueing a so called 1% rate increase, especially since they are not out yet. But you little boys on the right pull rush's pud for him and make him happy.

/-----/

Rush funny.

You're fucked up, Rush says something you believe and the libs are running on obamacare. Rush in his 30 years has had very little correct and must have a 7 year old do his research. Trump kicked who to the curb? You do not make any sense argueing a so called 1% rate increase, especially since they are not out yet. But you little boys on the right pull rush's pud for him and make him happy.
/——/ Here you go Cupcake: The Affordable Care Act, once a GOP target, is now a midterm rallying cry for Democrats

/-----/

Rush funny.

Rush is always right. That's how he became the biggest radio program ever.

Forum List

Back