1 million Americans were priced out of Obamacare in 2017

Obamacare was and is a piece of shit.

The ACA originated in a right wing think tank, the heritage foundation.

Yes ,you read that correctly, 'right' wing lad.

The general gist was, making HC mandatory

But you see, anything 'mandatory' comes with ghub'mit bueraucarcy and oversight

This manifested in a sitting POTUS assuming the legislative ability to place his (and Congresss by proxy's) hand around the insurance cabals greedy neck

You see, that hidden hand of your ever foisted up on high 'free market' was not only failing the American public, it was failing the insurace cabal ,who had shut down, shut out, and shit on the better part of their base

~S~

The idea that the Heritage Foundation originated BOcare has been dissected and proven to be phony. It is akin to saying Albert Einstein originated nuclear weapons.

Where Did The Idea Of Obamacare Come From? A Defense Of The Heritage Foundation

The killing of the mandate will lead to more premium increases
Unfortunately, that statement requires one to suspend all reality. Healthcare costs skyrocketed ever since Obamacare went into law - including the entire time it was operating under the mandate.

This manifested in a sitting POTUS assuming the legislative ability to place his (and Congresss by proxy's) hand around the insurance cabals greedy neck

You see, that hidden hand of your ever foisted up on high 'free market' was not only failing the American public, it was failing the insurace cabal ,who had shut down, shut out, and shit on the better part of their base

~S~

The mandatory coverage was only one thing Heritage proposed. The rest of ACA was a bureacrutic nightmare that Heritage was staunchly opposed to.

Nothing like reading the ignorant racist opinions of people who don’t have even a rudimentary understanding of the Affordable Care Act. It no longer exists or operates as enacted and what poses as current healthcare is actually Trumpcare. Republicans still bamboozle the ignorant by blaming their destruction of health care in this country on Obama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a surprise...the race card. Dumbass.

Sure sign of a dumbass who is incapable of rational thought.

~S~

The mandatory coverage was only one thing Heritage proposed. The rest of ACA was a bureacrutic nightmare that Heritage was staunchly opposed to.

Nothing like reading the ignorant racist opinions of people who don’t have even a rudimentary understanding of the Affordable Care Act. It no longer exists or operates as enacted and what poses as current healthcare is actually Trumpcare. Republicans still bamboozle the ignorant by blaming their destruction of health care in this country on Obama.

By the way, douchebag, does opposing Obamacare make you a racist? Is it possible for all you leftist retards to carry on a political discussion with accusing your opponents of being racists?

Of course you can't. That would require the ability to commit logic.

There’s not an ounce of logic in you. Just inbred race vitriol learned at your pap’s knee. What do you really know about the ACA except what your puppet masters feed you. Nothing, just the same mantra repeated over and over without any real analysis of the law. Just more empty slogans and vapid promises that things are just hunky dory, that is repeated and believed by racists like you. Yes you, asshole, you’re a racist like most whites in this country, scared to death of blacks and the real truth of your racist genocidal history. You may lie through your teeth about your real motivations but your sorry ass is as transparent as glass.

ROFL! So you deduced that I'm a racist based purely on my opposition to Obamacare? It's clear that you're incapable of committing logic. speaking of he same mantra repeated over and over. Speaking of empty slogans and vapid promises that things are just hunky dory. Isn't that what you're brainwashers told you about Obamacare? You're just oozing with hatred and prejudice. You're definitely something I wouldn't want to step in.

Last edited:
Report: 1 Million Americans Priced Out of Health Insurance in 2017

Yes Democrats LETS talk about healthcare! This is YOUR parties doing! Go ahead run on saving Obamacare I am sure it will go over like a lead balloon!

Are you suggesting that healthcare costs weren't skyrocketing before the ACA?

I'll admit, Obamacare did fuck-all to fix it. But don't lie and say Obamacare caused it.
Obamacare caused THIS shit..yes...I have no idea what insurance was like before Obamacare I never paid attention because I didn't need insurance so I didn't have any.

Yes Democrats LETS talk about healthcare! This is YOUR parties doing! Go ahead run on saving Obamacare I am sure it will go over like a lead balloon!

It is the Republican doings. The Republicans have been unable to kill it but what they have done is to make it more expensive. The killing of the mandate will lead to more premium increases coming out a few weeks before the midterms. Republicans will be busted again.
LOL...the ONLY thing the GOP killed was the totalitarian act of FORCING people to buy health insurance...ALLLLL the rest is still there unfortunately and its ALL on the Democrats hands...it had ZERO GOP votes to pass.

Don’t post obvious lies, I’m not the dummy you obviously are. So please, quit wasting space and time and shut up until you have something to contribute that’s based on fact.

What lie did he post, douchebag?

But you see, anything 'mandatory' comes with ghub'mit bureaucracy and oversight

~S~

The idea that the Heritage Foundation originated BOcare has been dissected and proven to be phony. It is akin to saying Albert Einstein originated nuclear weapons.

Where Did The Idea Of Obamacare Come From? A Defense Of The Heritage Foundation

Your article describes the hertiage foundations involvement >

Now, the Heritage Foundation often boasts that it is influential. And it is.

Note it existed ,along with the ideal of mandatory requirement ,for quite a while before Obama was in office.

'mandatory' being the bureaucratic trigger

in other words, it could have fallen into any sitting potu's lap.

Further, the article was written by a Mr Goodman, who believes in 'market based HC solutions', in other words he hails from the wall street vultures that would like to privatize HC, along with your SS ,and gamble it on the derviatives market

that's the wall street 'market based solution' ....

from his bio>
I am one of the nation’s leading thinkers on health policy. I am a Senior Fellow at the Independent Institute and author of the widely acclaimed book, Priceless: Curing the Healthcare Crisis. The Wall Street Journal calls me "the father of Health Savings Accounts."

FF to>>>

Notice I haven’t said anything so far about a mandate. That is because you can have a mandate without managed completion and you can have managed competition without a mandate.

Apparently Mr Goodman conveniently misses that we indeed have had an employer based HC mandate since post WW2

Odd that he who eshews mandates, along with the howling of ACA haters seem to miss this

Bottom line is, there is and never was a 'market based soultion' , it was the greed and failure OF the market that forced the Gub'Mit's hand

~S~

It's Trumpcare now and the rising costs of premiums is all on Republicans.
Obamacare is still Obamacare. President Trump did not alter the failed left-wing legislation in any capacity, sweetie. I don’t blame you for being mortified over the fact that your side created such a catastrophic disaster - or the fact that you ignorantly and blindly supported it - but you can’t lay this one at the feet of Republicans no matter how hard you try.

For the past year, health care experts, patient groups, and providers have been warning that actions taken by the Trump administration and the Republican Congress to undermine the individual insurance market would raise premiums. President Trump said last year, “The best thing we can do, politically speaking, is let ObamaCare explode.” Now that people are starting to see the intended results of his actions, lawmakers who helped him are rushing to shift the blame.

But there is no room for debate. They sabotaged the market, plain and simple. Before Trump and Congress took these actions, they were warned that doing so would drive up premiums and hurt the market. They seemed not to care, and even acknowledged that they were taking these actions to drive up premiums and hurt the market. Now we are seeing the results. Their actions are driving up premiums and hurting the market.

Republicans succeeded at raising insurance premiums for too many

The Affordable Care Act actually slowed the rate of premium increases...until Trumpcare fucked it up.

Slower Premium Growth Under Obama - FactCheck.org

kff-chart.png

The killing of the mandate will lead to more premium increases
Unfortunately, that statement requires one to suspend all reality. Healthcare costs skyrocketed ever since Obamacare went into law - including the entire time it was operating under the mandate.

False.

Sure, if you can't dazzle em with brilliance, baffle em with bullshit.
Facts...those would be facts. Bullshit is what Trump and company deal in. Those were facts. Premiums have ALWAYS gone up. Under the ACA, they went up more slowly.

I'm one of them. A policy would have cost me $1650/mo

I thought you made a lot of money?
Even if he does, so what? A person with money should support and/or not care about failed left-wing policies unnecessarily costing them TONS of money simply because they have it? What the fuck kind of stupid “logic” is that?!? :uhh:

Premiums have ALWAYS gone up. Under the ACA, they went up more slowly.
Bingo! Healthcare costs were absolutely skyrocketing under Obamacare. Your “logic” is that they “skyrocketed more slowly”? Even if that were true (and it’s not), that is nothing to be proud about. MaObama and his cronies said it would reduce healthcare costs. Not slow the rate at which is skyrockets.

Nobody plays the part of the good little left-wing mindless minion quite like you do, Wytch.

Forum List

Back