1 Killed After Truck Plows Into Crowd At Pride Parade In Florida, Mayor Calls Incident ‘Terrorist Attack Against LGBT’

The crazy person barely missed hitting congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.

People have to stop using their vehicles as weapons to kill those they disagree with.

I will never understand why anyone would have a problem with gay people and a gay pride parade.

I do !!
I find it utterly repulsive
I was in Portland and drinking a beer and bam a giant gay parade came my way
My god

Not a terror attack.

The driver of the pick up truck who arrested was wearing a Fort Lauderdale Gay Men's Chorus shirt and the president of the organization, said in a statement that the victims "were those injured and the driver was also a part of the Chorus family."
"Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by the tragic accident that occurred when the Stonewall Pride Parade was just getting started," Knight said in the statement.
"Our fellow Chorus members were those injured and the driver was also a part of the Chorus family. To my knowledge, this was not an attack on the LGBTQ community. We anticipate more details to follow and ask for the community's love and support. "

Womp womp womp, another fail thread by Dana the Commie.
STFU Dick.

'“This was a terrorist attack against the LGBT communities. This is exactly what it is,” Trantalis said. “It was deliberate, it was premeditated and it was targeted against this specific person. Luckily they missed that person, but, unfortunately, they hit two other people,” he added.' ibid

Exactly.
a terrorist attack against lgbt community by a member of the ldgt community !

I will never understand why anyone would have a problem with gay people and a gay pride parade.
Fear, ignorance, bigotry, hate.
remember that the next time leftist attack an elderly veteran ! 73-year-old Donald Trump supporter, a Vietnam vet, assaulted in Douglas
wow just wow...sad this bigotry was not front page news
conservatives being attacked is now a good thing ! :(

Fear, ignorance, bigotry, hate.
Or perhaps just normal people fed up with having their lives forcibly disrupted by leftwing loons protected and fostered by a leftwing government at their expense that taxes but does not represent them. But I know Clay that it is so much easier instead to just try to defer responsibility from those CAUSING the problem to those VICTIM of the problem!

Wilton Manors is a beautiful neighborhood . Well, managed and completely gay.

People have to stop using their vehicles as weapons to kill those they disagree with.

Let me guess, some idiots were playing in the street and got hit by a car?

Not a terror attack.

The driver of the pick up truck who arrested was wearing a Fort Lauderdale Gay Men's Chorus shirt and the president of the organization, said in a statement that the victims "were those injured and the driver was also a part of the Chorus family."
"Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by the tragic accident that occurred when the Stonewall Pride Parade was just getting started," Knight said in the statement.
"Our fellow Chorus members were those injured and the driver was also a part of the Chorus family. To my knowledge, this was not an attack on the LGBTQ community. We anticipate more details to follow and ask for the community's love and support. "

Womp womp womp, another fail thread by Dana the Commie.
STFU Dick.
STFU about what? The fact that the OP is a lying sack of shit? Trying to make this out to be a “terror attack”, by of course some rightwinger White Supreme?

Not a terror attack.

Irrelevant. The libs got their headline to support the idea that the nation is a hot bed of evul white men causing violence.

That it was not true, does not change that.

AND, nothing stopping them from using this attack, in the future to support future lies.

Most of the time, they lie so much that people don't even check them any more, and if they do, who cares? THe libs will just call them wacist and keep lying.

DEFUND THE POLICE!!!

1624189870372.png

I do !!
My god

So because you find hem utterly repulsive that gives you a right to kill gay people?

You are very sick.

Wow you far right haters again show how your "pro life" claims are nothing but a huge lie.

You can't to kill people just because they are gay.

Just so you know, wanting someone dead or wanting to kill someone isn't pro life.

I do !!
My god

So because you find hem utterly repulsive that gives you a right to kill gay people?

You are very sick.

You can read what he said. He said nothing about having the right to kill them.

You are just a lying asshole.

Wow you far right haters again show how your "pro life" claims are nothing but a huge lie.

You can't to kill people just because they are gay.

Just so you know, wanting someone dead or wanting to kill someone isn't pro life.

The driver was wearing a gay pride t-shirt. Your assumptions are probably wrong.

Forum List

Back