1 in 5 teachers are unlikely to return to reopened classrooms this fall

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
I don't see these kids returning to school wearing masks. Especially, the pre-schools and elementary schools. That would be pretty stupid to try and mandate these kids to wear masks all day in school. Most of these kids don't even wash their hands. Nevermind, sanitizing them. JMO

I don't see these kids returning to school wearing masks. Especially, the pre-schools and elementary schools. That would be pretty stupid to try and mandate these kids to wear masks all day in school. Most of these kids don't even wash their hands. Nevermind, sanitizing them. JMO

Requiring all children to wear masks would be silly. They should reserve it only for the ugly kids.

"Hey, kid. Did your mother drink when she was pregnant? Put this on."

We used to have to wash our hands after recess. Oh yeah, because it was snack time!

Schooling can be done online for far less money and just as effectively. If it does need more hands on we can have local up "meet up" places to do such.

I bet Millennials don't even know what Red Rover is and why you want the fat kid on your team. :auiqs.jpg:

It's actually kinda sad because they don't know. :(

Somebody has taken a lot of the fun out of life for these kids.

Many parents are going to drink heavily with their own bratty spawn at home all day.

I remember my prom...

b0a3eb2a708df6e2e185f753a54f666d.jpg

An end to universal indoctrination?

A separate poll of parents with at least one child in grades K-12 finds that 6in 10 say they would be likely to pursue at-home learning options instead of sending back their children this fall. Nearly a third of parents, 30%, say they are "very likely" to do that.

Back to school? 1 in 5 teachers are unlikely to return to reopened classrooms this fall, poll says
My unofficial poll of friends and family say that poll is full of shit! Most of them were done with homeschooling on the second day.

Forum List

Back