1 Good Thing About Trump: He Takes Me Back To Elementary School Days

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
I mean, it's like I'm having my second childhood. Trump's tantrums, the bullying, the greediness, the selfishness, the demands for attention constantly....Trump reminds me of this one snotty-nosed freckle faced boy with an upturned nose who was always in the principle's office on detention.

I was wondering why whenever I hear Trump start to talk, I start smelling stale lunch boxes, farts, chalkboards, paste and #2 pencil shavings...

..Hey, I heard that in the cafeteria next week it's "Taco Tuesday". Too bad for little Donnie Trump. :itsok:

_88160170_trump-promo.jpg

donald-trump.jpg

Donald-Trump-Hat.jpg

Last edited:
Get it? Taco Tuesday? OK, for the perverts it means a woman will win. For strategists it means he doesn't have a chance with Hispanics because "..they're all rapists and murderers..."

Get it? Taco Tuesday? OK, for the perverts it means a woman will win. For strategists it means he doesn't have a chance with Hispanics because "..they're all rapists and murderers..."
I thought the OP was going to be about dodge ball, jacks and patty cake. Wasted my time here.

I thought the OP was going to be about dodge ball, jacks and patty cake. Wasted my time here.
What? You don't like eating paste, pencil shavings and funky lunch boxes? :lmao:

It's one thing to see Trump attempt comedy, but it's a serious matter when a 70-year-old man does this kind of immaturity and wants to be POTUS, and a substantial majority of uneducated white people support him!
What has this USA country come to?

It's one thing to see Trump attempt comedy, but it's a serious matter when a 70-year-old man does this kind of immaturity and wants to be POTUS, and a substantial majority of uneducated white people support him!
What has this USA country come to?
Well let's be fair, ignorance comes in every color. But yeah, a prerequisite of supporting Trump is that you have to be a few bulbs shy of a full chandelier..

Remember in grade school how all the dumb & scared kids used to glom around the bully kid for fear they'd be next? Ah, memories...

I mean, it's like I'm having my second childhood. Trump's tantrums, the bullying, the greediness, the selfishness, the demands for attention constantly....Trump reminds me of this one snotty-nosed freckle faced boy with an upturned nose who was always in the principle's office on detention.

I was wondering why whenever I hear Trump start to talk, I start smelling stale lunch boxes, farts, chalkboards, paste and #2 pencil shavings...

..Hey, I heard that in the cafeteria next week it's "Taco Tuesday". Too bad for little Donnie Trump. :itsok:

donald-trump.jpg

Donald-Trump-Hat.jpg
Hillary takes me back to my criminal days.

donald-trump.jpg

Donald-Trump-Hat.jpg
Unlike Hillary, have you been convicted?

donald-trump.jpg

Donald-Trump-Hat.jpg
Yes

And there were dozens of other crimes I was never convicted of...are those now not crimes on my part? If I kill you but never get caught did I commit a crime? Do you understand the difference between committing a crime and being convicted of it?

Hillary is a criminal, just not a convicted one.......yet

NOte how the lefty gloats about poor Trump performance with hispanics while repeating the lies that media has been telling hispanics for months.

It is this type of divisive tactics that is/will tear this nation apart.

I have never hated my ideological opponents the way I hate them this time around.

THey are dishonest fuckers, who I wish ill, every damn one of them.

donald-trump.jpg

Donald-Trump-Hat.jpg

Can you name 1 good thing about a Hillary Presidency?

donald-trump.jpg

Donald-Trump-Hat.jpg
Yes

And there were dozens of other crimes I was never convicted of...are those now not crimes on my part? If I kill you but never get caught did I commit a crime? Do you understand the difference between committing a crime and being convicted of it?

Hillary is a criminal, just not a convicted one.......yet
In YOUR case, YOU know you committed criminal acts that were not caught.
If you do NOT know, or have evidence to convict someone else, then in our country USA, not Russia or China, the accused is innocent until proven guilty in an objective court of law.

Your political bias is showing ...

Trump’s Staff Have Taken Away His Twitter Account

A new report from the New York Times reveals that staffers on the Donald Trump campaign have taken direct control of the @realDonaldTrump twitter account away from the GOP candidate. Trump’s Staff Have Taken Away His Twitter Account

Uh oh. Looks like the principal called little Donnie's momma & she had to step in and take away his marbles. He kept using them to throw at classmates and hit them in the vagina. :lmao:

It begs the question though, if he were to be the Commander in Chief, who would take over when he needs a time out (every other day it seems)? Who will be in control of Donnie's lost marbles when the rubber meets the road?

And in related news...

Melania Trump: 'I have 2 boys at home — I have my young son, and I have my husband' Melania Trump: 'I have 2 boys at home — I have my young son, and I have my husband'

Pencils...fingerpaints...storytime...recess...dodge ball..snack time...abcs...growth charts.. "Donnie! I've told you a thousand times not to play with the nuclear codes. Put that down and take your seat!!"

Our little Donnie is sure cute!

Last edited:
I wonder good of a president Melania Trump will make? Hey, wasn't she born in some Slavic country?

Forum List

Back