1.5 Billion with a B Masks Now in the Oceans

Hilarious watching you Leftards screw up the environment.
Wearing masks and disposing of them are two separate questions. It's not like mask wearers are the only ones that litter. The fact that you have to post such a stupid message, only underscores the vacuousness of the Trumpista message, i.e. say whatever you want and see what sticks.

Wearing masks and disposing of them are two separate questions. It's not like mask wearers are the only ones that litter. The fact that you have to post such a stupid message, only underscores the vacuousness of the Trumpista message, i.e. say whatever you want and see what sticks.
Is that why you threaten waitresses with prison for handing out a straw, because use and disposal are two separate things?
Nazi boy brown Shirter.

Is that why you threaten waitresses with prison for handing out a straw, because use and disposal are two separate things? Nazi boy brown Shirter.
I do what? See my previous post: "talk and see what sticks". Your ignorance isn't worth my time.

Is that why you threaten waitresses with prison for handing out a straw, because use and disposal are two separate things? Nazi boy brown Shirter.
I do what? See my previous post: "talk and see what sticks". Your ignorance isn't worth my time.

You as a leftist is a hypocritical leftist, that is why the straw silliness was brought up as a reminder, that it was leftist policies that created the pollution problem in the first place.

Why do Democrats want waitresses in prison for handing a straw to a 90 year old great grandmother ordering a glass of water?

Is that why you threaten waitresses with prison for handing out a straw, because use and disposal are two separate things?
Nazi boy brown Shirter.
That was a thing of beauty. Bravo.

People are pigs.
This is generally how I feel. I've driven millions of miles and it helped me to reach the pinnacle of equitable consideration of my fellow human beings regardless of race, creed, color, religion or sexual preference...

...a hate them all equally...

Is that supposed to be alot you Incurable Low IQ MORON?
Probably THRICE that many plastic bags go in the Ocean every DAY.
Not to mention straws, cups, forks, plates, Packaging Material, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc

So now (The IDIOT'S Reasoning goes) people/"leftists" who wear masks are responsible for pollution.... as opposed to Right Wingers who don't wear masks, and SPREAD COVID.
We GOT IT NOW you dumb turd.

`

Last edited:
People are pigs. And it's got nothing to do with politics.

I started carrying a trash bag on my walks through the state forest because I got sick of seeing all the trash assholes throw on the ground
Generally Leftists are pigs.
Look up all the trash left after Obama’s inauguration versus Trumps.
Unfortunately there are many examples of this behavior. I wonder why that is?

Is that supposed to be alot you Incurable Low IQ MORON?
Probably THRICE that many plastic bags go in the Ocean every DAY.
Not to mention straws, cups, forks, plates, Packaging Material, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc

So now (The IDIOT'S Reasoning goes) people/"leftists" who wear masks are responsible for pollution.... as opposed to Right Wingers who don't wear masks, and SPREAD COVID.
We GOT IT NOW you dumb turd.

`
Having seen a few of your posts, you'll never get it.

When does a face mask become used up and what do you do with it? Nobody knows. Most people probably throw them in the garbage but maybe some idiots flush them down the toilet. Years ago N.J. beaches were filled with hospital waste and dirty needles. I thought those days were over. Is NY still dumping barges loaded with garbage off the N.J. coast?

When does a face mask become used up and what do you do with it? Nobody knows. Most people probably throw them in the garbage but maybe some idiots flush them down the toilet. Years ago N.J. beaches were filled with hospital waste and dirty needles. I thought those days were over. Is NY still dumping barges loaded with garbage off the N.J. coast?
Perhaps we can use them for toilet paper.

Forum List

Back