1+1= Whatever you think it should be.

If math is racist, it's bad, right?

Okay, let's completely take away math and do it retroactive to its very beginning. Suddenly, math never existed. Poof! How loudly is the left going to wail when, suddenly, all of the things made possible by math are simply gone? What happens when those who are not mathematically inclined are forced to live without the gifts of those who are?

Damn, it gets tiring to live with those who think that people must all be identical cardboard cutouts with identical skills and abilities. Wake me up when the wall is built and all those who want that kind of world are forever on the outside of it. I think we'd find that the people who actually want to live in that other world would quickly fall in line and become human again, once they tried living in the literal version of the world they demand.

The elites and globalists are doing most of this to take the United States down a few pegs. And they have found plenty of people who will follow their dictums. If we disagree, we are not enemies yet and are still allowed to voice our opinions as it is a barometer of their growing power. We have become the most self absorbed people in human history. we are so indoctrinated that believing we are a sovereign and free nation has been usurped into 'nationalism" of the nazi type. We became a great nation with "nationalism". The people from the world came here and built the greatest experiment in history. And then Progs happened. Good deeds in theory that run amok in reality. Who would have thought people would be encouraged to rat each other out? Which is the real nazism.

Math isn't racist. Math is the great equalizer because you either get the right answer or you don't.

Math also allows everyone to rise to their own potential. It starts with 1+1 and gradually increases up to theoretical astro physics with some insane math problems I can't even begin to understand. Math allows everyone to reach their own potential, mine is trigonometry, that's where I have to tap out.

It's not maths fault that universally speaking blacks suck at math. I'm white and even I concede that generally speaking Asians in general are a lot better at math than me and most blacks can run circles around me at basketball.

Bit democrats idea of everything being racist has got to stop because it's just ridiculous and bad for society. USA today says math is racist and Pete buttplugiege says underpasses are racist. When does the insanity stop?

I bake a pretty wonderful lemon meringue pie. If lefties can't figure out how to bake a pie as good as mine, that means the world must go without lemon meringue pie.

But the same does not necessarily apply to chitlins, greens and cornbread, right?

Elitism at its most toxic.

Math isn't racist. Math is the great equalizer because you either get the right answer or you don't.

Math also allows everyone to rise to their own potential. It starts with 1+1 and gradually increases up to theoretical astro physics with some insane math problems I can't even begin to understand. Math allows everyone to reach their own potential, mine is trigonometry, that's where I have to tap out.

It's not maths fault that universally speaking blacks suck at math. I'm white and even I concede that generally speaking Asians in general are a lot better at math than me and most blacks can run circles around me at basketball.

Bit democrats idea of everything being racist has got to stop because it's just ridiculous and bad for society. USA today says math is racist and Pete buttplugiege says underpasses are racist. When does the insanity stop?

From the great scholar judge smails:

“ The world needs ditch diggers too.”

From the great scholar judge smails:

“ The world needs ditch diggers too.”

And there is nothing wrong with "ditch diggers" because ditches need to be dug also. People who can dig a ditch are tougher than some business analyst and use that strength, just like the analyst has a stronger brain and they utilize it. Just because you have a low brow job doesn't make you worth less

Everyone plays a part.

Where I work the plant manager is important, I am way below him as the building engineer but he has no idea what I do and know, and the sanitation people who just clean are below me but I don't know what they know or have time to do what they do. We all need eachother and we all make everything run.

And there is nothing wrong with "ditch diggers" because ditches need to be dug also. People who can dig a ditch are tougher than some business analyst and use that strength, just like the analyst has a stronger brain and they utilize it. Just because you have a low brow job doesn't make you worth less

Everyone plays a part.

Where I work the plant manager is important, I am way below him as the building engineer but he has no idea what I do and know, and the sanitation people who just clean are below me but I don't know what they know or have time to do what they do. We all need eachother and we all make everything run.

Exactly.

California and other lib states have done away with Advanced Placement classes because they are apparently racist

The realty is the left wants to dumb down citizens. Much like the left wouldn’t allow slaves and freemen to get educated

A dumb population is easier to control

California and other lib states have done away with Advanced Placement classes because they are apparently racist

The realty is the left wants to dumb down citizens. Much like the left wouldn’t allow slaves and freemen to get educated

A dumb population is easier to control
They want us just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork.

Please help to stamp out the "disparate impact" fallacy. It is an insidious lie.

"Disparate impact" proposes that if any measurement results in significant differences by race or ethnicity, then the measurement is inarguably RACIST. That is bullshit.

So if Blacks do worse on the SAT/ACT, then the tests are racist. If there are fewer Black National Merit scholars than white or Asian, then that program is racist. And on and on.

But American Blacks, in general, do worse on EVERY COGNITIVE TEST imaginable. They are more likely to fail DRIVER'S TESTS for Christ sake. And they will continue to do worse until they clean up their act. Stop having babies without fathers. Stop abusing drugs and other substances. Stop the petty criminality. Stop dropping out of school and stop disdaining education. Stop speaking like morons.

It ain't racism it is reality. Denying reality is a fool's errand.

It's not maths fault that universally speaking blacks suck at math. I'm white and even I concede that generally speaking Asians in general are a lot better at math than me
No. That's not what is going on. Asians in general are NOT "a lot" better at math. They have an advantage known for years, tested and retested, of 3 to 4 IQ points above the 100 normed on whites, mostly in math-type abilities. So they are a LITTLE better in math, on average.

What is going on, however, is that they have FIVE TIMES our population. And Indians have FOUR TIMES our population. Both send their very best here, so for every smart mathy we have, they have five or four. And they pay for their transfer and their education in hard cash. Colleges love that. Then they stay here. What country are they loyal to? Good question.

So it's an illusion. Asians are not that much better at math, on average ---- but there is nothing average about the highly math-capable and trained kids they are sending over here. I'd say don't believe in a superiority that does not exist.

As for blacks, well, look at Africa as well as here. You cannot fix stupid; there's nothing to be done about it except NOT to let the blacks take over the country, which they are certainly trying to do. The Chinese would love that: they could march right in and fill it up with Chinese.

Basketball is a good analog. The NBA doesn't care what your skin color is. If you can play the position better than anyone else you get the job. The scoreboard doesn't care what color your skin is. If you put the ball through the hoop, you get the points. No one gets affirmative action, no one gets graded on a curve or points added or subtracted for any reason other than ability.

Forum List

Back